• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

a sunny Sunday in Edmonton

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Again, why is it we live here? :lol:

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
it was a freak hail storm ... In West Edmonton Mall, some of the roofs had holes put in them because of the size and amount of hail coming down. Streets were flooded ... it was crazy

Jenny

Elite Member
Reaction score
As I said in Jills thread, I'll never complain about the swedish summers ever again :grin:

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
We'd all be happy here with just a little summer weather. :) It's not been a very good summer so far ...

Jill

Back to reality
Registered Member
Reaction score
That is so friggin crazy eh??? Some of those pics look like 170/178 ST, right by my house!!! Atleast we didnt get a tornado! DID you take those picks NT?

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Nope ... as with any pics, I got them via email. Although we just bought a new digital camera, so maybe the next time I'll become IM's news reporter. :lol:

Jenny

Elite Member
Reaction score
naturaltan said:
We'd all be happy here with just a little summer weather. :) It's not been a very good summer so far ...

We're having a really sucky summer too, it's the worst since the year of 1902.. :grumble: