• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Account Deleted? What gives? NEED HELP!

Necron_99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Twice now, I have created accounts and within a couple of days, my account is gone. I can't even do a password reset because it says that my email address doesn't exist in the system. Yes, it does exist and yes, it's functional.

Originally, my first account was using the username Necron_99. I can still see the posts of that account but I can't log in to it. I attempt to contact someone about this twice but no one has responded. So I created another account, using the username, Necron99. This account used the same, active email account as the first. After a day and a half, I can no longer log in to that account either. I can't do a password reset because it says that the email I enter isn't found in the system. I have sent multiple inquiries about this problem and no one replies.

Are there any moderators or admins on this board? Why do my accounts keep getting locked out and then I can't even do a password reset? I've used the same email and password for each account and no, I'm not entering the login information incorrectly. I know what it is and I'm very careful about entering it.

Am I being banned? If so, what the heck did I do? I haven't trolled anyone. I haven't posted any pics other than the avatar of the second account. I was even starting to collect rep points on the second account.

I would really like someone to respond about this. I figure the same thing is going to happen to this account in about 36 hours, just like the previous two. This isn't something I can figure out or fix. It's getting really frustrating. I don't want multiple accounts and would rather just have access to the original.

`

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the above was written using the third account I've created in a week.

That's strange.

This is a good dude here, please help him.

Thanks TripOT. I appreciate your vouching for me. It seems that the accounts are lasting for about a day and a half before I can't log in anymore. Is there possibly a server routine/scheduled task that is culling my email address or something like that

I can only speculate.

That is very weird. I hope the problem is resolved quickly.

It has become painfully obvious that this board has NO administrators. None that are technically capable anyway. The lack of response to an actual problem is appalling but very typical and not unexpected.

I'm not doing anything with the account. I just get locked out. When it happens, I can't log in and I can't reset the password or anything. It's as if the account doesn't exist anymore, but obviously it does. I just can't log in. I had to reset my password twice today in order to log in. I've used the same password every time and I'm VERY careful when I enter it. I figure I've only got a few more hours before it won't recognize my email address and won't allow password resets.

Well, I'm back in my original account. THANK YOU! I don't know how long it will last but hopefully the email address was the issue. And it appears that you were able to combine the accounts into one, which is nice. Second, I want to publicly apologize for being rude. I was getting really frustrated and knew I was dealing with a limited time before the next account was inaccessible. I know better and don't usually allow IT issues to get under my skin.

Anyway, thank you and hopefully this entire thing is fixed now.

IML Gear Cream!
Well, I'm back in my original account. THANK YOU! I don't know how long it will last but hopefully the email address was the issue. And it appears that you were able to combine the accounts into one, which is nice. Second, I want to publicly apologize for being rude. I was getting really frustrated and knew I was dealing with a limited time before the next account was inaccessible. I know better and don't usually allow IT issues to get under my skin.

Anyway, thank you and hopefully this entire thing is fixed now.

no problem. :winkfinger:

Back