• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Acne on back of neck and hair?

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
WTF?

I never have had acne problems at all. I had a little break out on my first cycle. Then as I did more cycles it kept getting worse. First time I used tren my upper back/trap/shoulder area broke out. Now this cycle I have that same problem but it moved up the back of my neck and my hairline. Anyone else ever had this happen? Just seemed like a really awkward spot to have a breakout. Hard to look professional with acne on your head!

I take at least 2 showers every day and it still happens. Looks like I'll have to try and find some kind of medication to combat the problemo. :hmmm:

Retlaw

Stacey's Boy
Registered Member
Reaction score
WTF?

I never have had acne problems at all. I had a little break out on my first cycle. Then as I did more cycles it kept getting worse. First time I used tren my upper back/trap/shoulder area broke out. Now this cycle I have that same problem but it moved up the back of my neck and my hairline. Anyone else ever had this happen? Just seemed like a really awkward spot to have a breakout. Hard to look professional with acne on your head!

I take at least 2 showers every day and it still happens. Looks like I'll have to try and find some kind of medication to combat the problemo. :hmmm:

Ewwww! :haha:

longworthb

Banned Member
Reaction score
Nizoral shampoo I've heard works as a body was but it takes awhile. I tried it and it seemed to help some but I was inpatient and just picked up some accutane

Getbig2

Registered Member
Reaction score
Have you ran mulitple cycles back to back? (Of course meaning after pct), the reason is because I just noticed that on my last cycle, I had the same thing happen to me, first on,back, shoulders, chest, then a,couple to the back of my head, same as you. I think its because I need to take a long break and let my system normalize and flush out any AAS. Then start with fresh receptors.

hagan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Rubbing alcohol daily on the back of youre neck and hairline will get rid of it in a week, worked for me anyway.

Luxx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Had the same shit happen to me years ago. Caused by some pills I was taking. The zits felt like needles in my back. Stop taking the pills and it went away. I haven't gotten them again. I only pin now.