• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Any suggestions/thought on this information?

ambiti

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is the link;
Testosterone Enanthate information, including cycles and fake / legit pictures

Do you think this info is exaggerated?

------- Quoting------ (Check the site if you can be bothered)
Testosterone is a very powerful steroid with pronounced effects. Testosterone has a high habit to aromatise and convert into oestrogen, and therefore side effects such as water retention and gynecomstia could be experienced by those who are prone to such side effects.
Water retention can cause loss of definition due to the increase subcutaneous fluids, sudden increase in bodyweight, and related issues such as increased blood pressure and back and shin pumps may be experienced. The excess water bloat can become quite noticeable to other people too.
Gynecomstia is possible whilst on cycle and also once you cease the cycle due to excess oestrogen levels. Gynecomstia (also referred to as 'gyno', or 'gyne') is the formation of breast tissue, and is usually characterised by puffy or sore nipples in its early stages. If left untreated lumps can develop under the nipple which may require surgery to remove.
Ancillary drugs such as Nolvedex and Proviron may be implemented if a user is sensitive to such side effects, or develops them mid cycle. However, a better choice would be an anti-aromatase drug such as Aromasin, Arimidex or Femara.

Androgenic side effects can also be expected when using a testosterone product. Oily skin and acne can become a problem in prone individuals. For those who can not tolerate these side effects Testosterone may not be a wise choice and they may opt for an alterative which offers less in the way of androgenic side effects. Many however may opt to include the administration of accutane during and after a testosterone course to combat the overactive sebaceous glands.
Older athletes prone to male attern baldness may too opt for an alterative or include Proscar to the cycle which should reduce the conversion of testosterone to DHT.
Also noted is an androgenic side effect can be increase body and facial hair, and increase aggressiveness. Many find the side effects of testosterone bearable, and it remains a very popular compound, which is often used as a base for any cycle.

It is popular for Testosterone enanthate to be injected bi-weekly (twice a week) in order to keep concentrations as stable as possible. Common dose of 500mg enables a user to split 250mg injections on, for example, a Monday and a Thursday, with the common concentration products being 250mg/ml, therefore 1ml injected each time.

pieguy

PCT blows.
Registered Member
Reaction score
Everything on there is true, which is why we mitigate side effects through use of AI's, PCT and supplements.

ambiti

Registered Member
Reaction score
Aromasin is a must :)
I found some sample cycles, where they take also take 1 table of Clomid everyday during the cycle.

I read that, it isnt good but some people do it, how about that?

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Why would you think any of that is not true?

ambiti

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why would you think any of that is not true?
I asked if it is exaggerated because think about it, u search some STD online and the images and the info you get is for EXTREME cases, yet not everything is that extreme.

Now I do believe steroids have side effects but I think (just opinion, not experience) if you do it on small doses and not too frequently (talking about steroids here) it is ok.

These effects must be for very long usage and high doses i believe. So they write these things to scare people off maybe..

I will be running my cycle once everything is gathered (waiting for aromasin).
I am jus scared about acne since I had acne problems when I was a teenager.

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
acne is a legit concern. I've never had acne but I get pimply when I'm on test. It will happen. Bet on that.

ambiti

Registered Member
Reaction score
acne is a legit concern. I've never had acne but I get pimply when I'm on test. It will happen. Bet on that.
I had taken racutane, and that drug is jst too hardcore.... couldnt handle 3 months...

pieguy

PCT blows.
Registered Member
Reaction score
People do clomid on cycle cuz they don't know any better. If they had a clue they'd use adex or stane. Drug profiles are always worst case scenario but that's not to day u can't contract a few symptoms. Most common is hair loss, hair growth, itchy nips and acne.

Most of the time people take way too much accutane. 10mg daily is enough to handle most test related acne

SloppyJ

Swollen Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
What were your dosages on the accutane? Never taken it but everyone on here swears by low dosages. Like 20mg for 4 months.

littlekev

Registered Member
Reaction score
I asked if it is exaggerated because think about it, u search some STD online and the images and the info you get is for EXTREME cases, yet not everything is that extreme.

Now I do believe steroids have side effects but I think (just opinion, not experience) if you do it on small doses and not too frequently (talking about steroids here) it is ok.

These effects must be for very long usage and high doses i believe. So they write these things to scare people off maybe..

Not true, it all depends on the user, for example i am not prone to gyno at 500 mg of test a wk or 2 gr of test a wk, but i know a friend who gets gyno at 250 mg a wk! Everyones differant and u truly never know how your body will react to a chemical until you use it!

ambiti

Registered Member
Reaction score
What were your dosages on the accutane? Never taken it but everyone on here swears by low dosages. Like 20mg for 4 months.
Accutane is the US name i think, here it is called Raccuate, I cant remember the dosage but the reason i took it was because of my acne,
my lips would peal and skin would get dry, i would wake up my leips stuck to the pilow cos of dried blood on my lips (due to the dry skin and cracks) but it takes away all ur pimples like magic...

pieguy

PCT blows.
Registered Member
Reaction score
Sounds like u took too much. Docs usually prescribe waaay to much.