• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

anyone play texas holdem

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm looking for a PC version of this popular gambilng game ... anyone know of a good site?

Flex

FLEXecutioner
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm all in.

Oh, wait, i thought you were offering to play.

Try partypoker.com
great site

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
I play partypoker for real money and pokerstars for fake. Both sites are good and I've heard good things about ultimatebet.com. Empirepoker is the same site as partypoker.

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
thanks all ... I'm on both partypoker and pokerstars. I was looking for a PC version I could play at work.

I find playing with fake money is way way too easy. There are too many people who don't play for real. They go all in with anything because there is no risk. I did find that on pokerstars, they have play money tournaments that are much more like playing for real money. People bet as though it was real money. I really like that.

Jill

Back to reality
Registered Member
Reaction score
Steve is addicted to that stoopid game, partypoker online. He has taken over my computer!:mad: He just got a new poker game for x box too, not sure whats its called though. :scratch:

JJJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
Tournament poker no limit texas hold´em ( donohoe digital )

Play your cpu.

naturaltan

Going nowhere fast!
Elite Member
Reaction score
thanks JJJ

Jill ... you probably don't want to tell Steve this, but there is another site, pokerstars.com that seems to have more people that play poker rather than lotto poker (a term created for those in the play money section that bet everything on hands the wouldn't normally be bet if it were real money). I also found the free money Sit 'N Go tournaments fun ... you get the thrill of playing in a tournament without the loss of real cash. The reward at the end may not be as good, but still entertaining.