• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Are you absolutly comfortable with your woman hanging out or talking to an ex ?

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
just told her that she knew from the start that i have a thing about being friends with ex's and that she needs to respect my boundaries and my feelings about it. told her that it was my fault that i let him be an exception and now i have to stay true to what i believe and i should of from the start like i did with her other ex's and should of never let him be an exception.. so this is how it has to be now.

BigMuffin

Registered Member
Reaction score
Talking to ex's never works out. Most of the time even having guy friends never works. Most guy only want them cheeks.

malfeasance

Registered Member
Reaction score
just told her that she knew from the start that i have a thing about being friends with ex's and that she needs to respect my boundaries and my feelings about it. told her that it was my fault that i let him be an exception and now i have to stay true to what i believe and i should of from the start like i did with her other ex's and should of never let him be an exception.. so this is how it has to be now.
Good job :winkfinger:

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
after talking to my lady about it come to find out that hes the one that has always carried a torch for her more then she ever has for him..i thought maybe it was the other way around. i told her that even makes it more to where hell no you are not hanging out with him..even if he does have a wife and kid now. done deal.

independent

Registered Member
Reaction score
after talking to my lady about it come to find out that hes the one that has always carried a torch for her more then she ever has for him..i thought maybe it was the other way around. i told her that even makes it more to where hell no you are not hanging out with him..even if he does have a wife and kid now. done deal.

Maybe you can hang out with his wife.

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
she says they have never hung out since she has been with me..but she wanted her and i to go hang out with him..it never happened becuase she knew i wasnt having it..she said she explained those boudaries to him when her and i got together and he respects it. he calls her once in awhile but she says she doesnt make attempts to call him first. i feel kinda bad because she started crying and said she has always respected how i feel about talking to ex's and has never stepped over my boundaries and feeling about it and cant understand why im so upset when he calls her once in awhile.

LightBearer

Registered Member
Reaction score
comfortable with her talking to an ex? WAT THE HELL? when a woman wants to talk to or be friends with an ex, there will always be some sort of chemistry there and its not cool

6th Gear

Registered Member
Reaction score
im def cool with it. my girl is awesome but we all know that no single girl is better than being single. so give her a chance to fuck up and hope for the best. lol. i made the mistake of giving a fuck in the past. dont do it to urself.

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered Member
Reaction score
unless ur chick has a kid with the ex, whats the reason?

Keep your antennae up.

CellarDoor

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Talking to ex's never works out. Most of the time even having guy friends never works. Most guy only want them cheeks.

I didn't used to think this was so. But it is about 90% true. I would say that percentage of my guy friends are just laying in wait hoping that they will get a chance to hit it.

unless ur chick has a kid with the ex, whats the reason?

Keep your antennae up.

Women think so much differently than men. If she were to try to explain it, you wouldn't understand. My school of thought is....been there done that. Obviously they fucked and it ended so why fuck again?

Alexa1

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don???t think it is stupid at all. I would not fee comfortable if my partner is hanging around with male friends let alone hanging around with an ex. From what are you saying:

she just wont budge when it comes to him...i dont want us to loose our relationship over it because its kinda stupid but then its kinda not..

fells like you are in a slightly manipulative relationship too, so maybe analyse your relationship deeper as well.

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
(snip) Women think so much differently than men. If she were to try to explain it, you wouldn't understand. My school of thought is....been there done that. Obviously they fucked and it ended so why fuck again?

Because sometimes that was the best part of the relationship? Or the mood just strikes a person.

Not all women think so differently than men.

CellarDoor

Registered Member
Reaction score
Because sometimes that was the best part of the relationship? Or the mood just strikes a person.

Not all women think so differently than men.

Agreed. I am a prime example of this. And when rereading my post, it did sound like I supported the behavior, which I don't. It just makes shit way too difficult.

Acee

Registered Member
Reaction score
Never speak to my Ex's, done, finished, ran it's course.

Would be very happy if they all got ran over by a bus, together would be nice

6th Gear

Registered Member
Reaction score
im def cool with it. my girl is awesome but we all know that no single girl is better than being single. so give her a chance to fuck up and hope for the best. lol. i made the mistake of giving a fuck in the past. dont do it to urself.

does anyone know y i got an infraction for this? they sed it was spamming. any ideas? im new and have no idea what i did. and someone def gave me a whole bunch of negative rep points and i dont know y i got those either.

MDR

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the problem with a wife or girlfriend having male friends. I do think it is a bit insensitive on her part to remain friends with a ex. But as far as male friends go, do you guys expect her to talk to no other men ever? Sounds a little insecure to me. Fact is, if she wants to cheat, she'll cheat. Not much you can do or say to dissuade her other than treating her well and letting her know how much she matters to you. Taking care of your relationship is a lot more important than running around trying to keep tabs on her.

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
i told her if he was just a male friend it wouldnt have been a problem but they crossed that line which made his title from friend change to ex boyfriend. update : i thought we came to understanding but i guess not..she refuses to stop having a friendship with her ex and said if she wanted to go to lunch with him it shouldnt be a problem...i told her i have to stand by what i believe..so to make a long story short we have decided to end our relationship and go seperate ways.

Last edited:

independent

Registered Member
Reaction score
update : i thought we came to understanding but i guess not..she refuses to stop having a friendship with her ex and said if she wanted to go to lunch with him it shouldnt be a problem...i told her i have to stand by what i believe..so to make a long story short we have decided to end our relationship and go seperate ways.

does this mean you will post up some pics of her now?

minimal

- - - - - - -
Registered Member
Reaction score
i poured so much heart and energy into this thread. i deserve some nudes.

tits or gtfo

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
i appreciate all the responses i got from everyone and i dont have any nude pics of her sorry.

minimal

- - - - - - -
Registered Member
Reaction score
i dont have any nude pics of her sorry.

ok

gtfo_214.jpg