• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Are you absolutly comfortable with your woman hanging out or talking to an ex ?

bmw

Manwhore
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
fine. post clothed pics. If we like it we'll make you get back with her just to get the noods.

malfeasance

Registered Member
Reaction score
i thought we came to understanding but i guess not..she refuses to stop having a friendship with her ex and said if she wanted to go to lunch with him it shouldnt be a problem...i told her i have to stand by what i believe..so to make a long story short we have decided to end our relationship and go seperate ways.
Sorry, man, but this is for the best, given all that you have written. She has really shown where you and the ex stand based on her actions, and there is no way you could tolerate that.

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Wow I read all seven pages of that odyssey. Sorry to hear that. You'll be happier with out that donkey!! I honestly have a hard time being just "friends" with women and for this reason when I'm in a relationship I don't talk to my female "friends". Let alone exs If I'm putting in effort its for ass. But that's my way of thinking...or lack there of

Chubby

Elite Member
Reaction score
if you say that you are ok with this then i call bullshit !! NO MAN is ok with his woman hanging out or chit chatin with an ex..you only tell her that your ok with it so that you dont get into an arguement or look like an insecure douche. We all have jealous feeling its a natural thing..some have it less then others and some hide it and control it better but bottom line we all get jealous. its always women that say "you should meet him hes really cool and i think it would be cool if we could all hang out some time " ummmmmmmmm.... NO !! NO GUY wants to hang out with a dude that he doesnt really know OR really care to know or hang out with let alone hang out with a dude that was banging your woman at some time...i dont care if it was 10-20 years ago. So ladies stop thinking its cool that your man doesnt mind and stop thinking its cool that you all should hang out...because in all actuality.. FUCK NO WE DONT WANT TO WE JUST DONT WANNA COME OUT AND TELL YOU THAT WE REALLY DONT LIKE IT !!
If he is cool guy then ask her why did she break up with him. I don't think it is about jealous.

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry, man, but this is for the best, given all that you have written. She has really shown where you and the ex stand based on her actions, and there is no way you could tolerate that.

it just sucks. i have moved into the guest bedroom now and she has already told her son that her and i are breaking up. the ball is already starting to roll. now i have to explain it to my kids also.

sprayherup

Glad I could help!
Registered Member
Reaction score
All women are whores and they love the attention of other men.

They can all eat a dick.

:coffee:

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
all i have do is accept it and be ok with her still being friends with an ex and we will still be together but i just cant pretend that i am happy and ok with it.. im not gonna be in a relationship with someone were i have to pretend things dont bother me..it doesnt work like that.

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
If he is cool guy then ask her why did she break up with him. I don't think it is about jealous.

he broke up with her.. and she still considers him a good friend and heres the kicker that i just found out..she was pregnant by someone else at the time didnt know who the babys father was so she bailed out but didnt want to go to her parents probably because she felt like a whore not knowing who the dad was at the moment..so she went to him knowing that he has always had a thing for her and knowing that he will help her.. she said that they both wanted to try to have a relationship even though she was pregnant by someone else..long story short he broke up with her in 3 months and then she finally went to her parents for help because he sent her packing. but she said the feeling was mutaual even tho hes the one that broke up with her. im disgusted that she let someone else have sex with her while she was pregnant by someone else.. goes to show you her character and his.

Last edited:

blazeftp

Be Genetically Different
Board Rep
Reaction score
Best decision you have made my friend.

She has issues she needs to sort out.
You shouldn't have to wait about for her to make up her mind.

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^ im really starting to see it that way...im not really sad..just disappointed in her. i know i shouldnt be shallow and judge her for things in her past because she is a good woman but yes she has some issues . but then again so do i but i would never be friends with an ex no matter what the circumstances were espescially if it made her uncomfortable.

blazeftp

Be Genetically Different
Board Rep
Reaction score
Good to here.
Good thing is you can have any woman you want now.
So go and enjoy your new found freedom.

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
Fuck that bitch its obvious her priorties are fucked,good call all women lie.......I caught my girl liying to me about a friend who said she never hooked up with...she fell asleep and I textd him saying remember alont time ago when we slept together he said yea.So I called him up and threatned his life and put her on blast bitch broke down crying and said she will never lie to me again.If that punk calls text or even fb her I will drive to his house and leave him sleeping in his driveway

blazeftp

Be Genetically Different
Board Rep
Reaction score
Fuck that bitch its obvious her priorties are fucked,good call all women lie.......I caught my girl liying to me about a friend who said she never hooked up with...she fell asleep and I textd him saying remember alont time ago when we slept together he said yea.So I called him up and threatned his life and put her on blast bitch broke down crying and said she will never lie to me again.If that punk calls text or even fb her I will drive to his house and leave him sleeping in his driveway

This would be a bitch if it backfired.

minimal

- - - - - - -
Registered Member
Reaction score
i'm happy for you yadida.

May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch

GearsMcGilf

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ask her if she's okay with you hanging out with a chick that you were involved with and used to bang. If she says yes, then she's bullshitting just so that you'll give her a pass to do it. Bottom line, if she really wants to have a secure relationship, with full trust, she won't do it. It's one thing if she runs into the dude randomly and chats for a few min. But, if they're going out for drinks and chatting on the phone regularly, it's time to ditch the whore.

WTF wants to be buds with a dude that was fucking your woman at one time. A guy with no balls, that's who!

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ask her if she's okay with you hanging out with a chick that you were involved with and used to bang. If she says yes, then she's bullshitting just so that you'll give her a pass to do it. Bottom line, if she really wants to have a secure relationship, with full trust, she won't do it. It's one thing if she runs into the dude randomly and chats for a few min. But, if they're going out for drinks and chatting on the phone regularly, it's time to ditch the whore.

WTF wants to be buds with a dude that was fucking your woman at one time. A guy with no balls, that's who!

yeah im done for sure..everybody says i will be better off without her and thats whats up

ceazur

Placebo Abuser
Registered Member
Reaction score
yeah im done for sure..everybody says i will be better off without her and thats whats up

can i get her phone number?
f53w1w.jpg

AdmiralRichard

Registered Member
Reaction score
he broke up with her.. and she still considers him a good friend and heres the kicker that i just found out..she was pregnant by someone else at the time didnt know who the babys father was so she bailed out but didnt want to go to her parents probably because she felt like a whore not knowing who the dad was at the moment..so she went to him knowing that he has always had a thing for her and knowing that he will help her.. she said that they both wanted to try to have a relationship even though she was pregnant by someone else..long story short he broke up with her in 3 months and then she finally went to her parents for help because he sent her packing. but she said the feeling was mutaual even tho hes the one that broke up with her. im disgusted that she let someone else have sex with her while she was pregnant by someone else.. goes to show you her character and his.

she was playing with ya. to see if she could have it both ways.good luck
:coffee:

hagaroids

tiger pump it bitches!
Registered Member
Reaction score
hang with my ex GF all the time. not really into her sexually anymore, still care about her.

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
hang with my ex GF all the time. not really into her sexually anymore, still care about her.

your not saying much...are you single..do you have a woman and if so i really doubt that she is really ok with it..no one really is even if they say they are. what about her hanging with one of her ex's since you are...how would that make you feel. and your saying not really into her sexually anymore..key words "not really" and "still care about her" sounds to me like you still got a thing for her..not cool if you got a woman. time to let your ex go and have all your focus on your woman now.

hagaroids

tiger pump it bitches!
Registered Member
Reaction score
single, no attached GF currently. My ex is hot as fuck, so yes, I would like to pound her from behind again. However I respect her current guy enough to avoid doing so. A mature gentleman can curb his sex drive long enough to hang out with their ex for lunch or dinner without trying to fuck. I guarantee I could get her to do whatever I wanted, but I know she would feel guilty about it after the fact and I care about her enough that I would not put that on her. I occasionally fantasize about her and that is that.

A good woman is to be trusted. The old saying goes "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" If your girl wants some other guys cock she will get it whether it's her ex, some co-worker or some random. If you don't have any reason NOT to trust her, and you still cannot, the problem is you, not her. A confident man should not have any worries.

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
single, no attached GF currently. My ex is hot as fuck, so yes, I would like to pound her from behind again. However I respect her current guy enough to avoid doing so. A mature gentleman can curb his sex drive long enough to hang out with their ex for lunch or dinner without trying to fuck. I guarantee I could get her to do whatever I wanted, but I know she would feel guilty about it after the fact and I care about her enough that I would not put that on her. I occasionally fantasize about her and that is that.

A good woman is to be trusted. The old saying goes "you can't turn a hoe into a housewife" If your girl wants some other guys cock she will get it whether it's her ex, some co-worker or some random. If you don't have any reason NOT to trust her, and you still cannot, the problem is you, not her. A confident man should not have any worries.

key word..."SINGLE" and if shes hot i can see why your still hanging out with her but thats wrong on her part and disrespetful to her man even if he says hes ok with it but you know theres a part of him thats not ok with it..its just how it is with everyone period. you are single so when you get a serious gf lets see how she feels about you hanging with an ex thats hella hot..especially if she hotter then your gf theres no way in hell that she will want you hanging out with her..so you saying that you hang out with your ex and its not a problem doesnt count right now. lol.

single, no attached GF currently....this is how you will always be if you keep hanging out with your ex when you have a gf.... watch.

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
she needs to shut it down and stop hanging out with you in respect for her new man reguardless if hes ok with it. if she wasnt hella hot you wouldnt be giving her the time of day..you still have a thing for her and she knows it and likes the attention. thats not cool at all and her man must be a dumbass because shes hella hot and he probably cant ever get a chick that hot so he lets her like a dumbass. your single and it sounds to me like your just hanging around probably hoping that if something goes wrong with her and her man if your still around you will be at that again..

Last edited:

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
update: so its been about a week since we broke up but we still live together. i start a new job next week but its an on call position and i wont be making alot of money at the moment so she said i can stay as long as i need to. technically, im on the lease so i dont really have to go anywhere. i dont pay for anything ( explain later) and i used to feel bad when we were together but now i dont at all. right now the only way she can get rid of me is to move to her own place to where i will have no choice to leave.