• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Are you absolutly comfortable with your woman hanging out or talking to an ex ?

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
Dropping the bitch-smart move. Go find some skank to bang for a while and then when you get tired of it, find something better.

And learn how to write motherfucker. You suck at it.

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
Running sentences, grammar, fucked up structures-you name it. You had a great thread in the first post, but by the second-I couldnt read that shit.

lwb357

Registered Member
Reaction score
i am a woman and hanging out with exes and your new partner is not cool it's creepy. people become exes usually through very unpleasant circumstances why the fuck would you want to hang out and flaunt a new partner or whatever the reason may be. i was on casually friendly terms with my ex husbands but i would never subject them or a new man to hanging out. how unimaginably uncomfortable? that's just wrong. your girl needs her head examined and her motivations i'd say. maybe people with cold blood in their veins can do it???

So refreshing to read someone who exercises such good common sense.

lwb357

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is one of those things where the answer is staring your right in the face.
But its not the answer you want.

I have to agree. He is in such a state of denial, he will not see the truth. This girl can't give up what she hopes will eventually work out. She is just waiting for him to discover she was the one all along.

lwb357

Registered Member
Reaction score
I didn't used to think this was so. But it is about 90% true. I would say that percentage of my guy friends are just laying in wait hoping that they will get a chance to hit it.
And buying lots of drinks in the mean time hoping you might just get drunk enough just one time
Women think so much differently than men. If she were to try to explain it, you wouldn't understand. My school of thought is....been there done that. Obviously they fucked and it ended so why fuck again?

Glad you discovered the truth. You are right that men think so much differently than women. Once we have seen you naked once, that's all we can think about every time we see you again, even if we have gone to the friend zone.
The reason a man would do it again is so he doesn't have to masterbate alone. To him, it's just sex.

lwb357

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This.

Call me insecure all you want, I'm jealous as ####. :thumb:

It's not insecure. Insecurity and jealousy are words people throw around to shame you into doing what they wanted you to do to begin with...Drop your guard and be stupid.

The reason you have all of these red flags going up is because your intuition is screaming the truth at you. Never ignore your intuition. How many times in life have we reached a point when we suddenly remember we had a feeling something was happening, but we ignore it because someone shames us into being blind and when the truth comes out, it's too late? What you feared has now happened and in your spirit, you KNEW it was going to happen.

lwb357

Registered Member
Reaction score
i told her if he was just a male friend it wouldnt have been a problem but they crossed that line which made his title from friend change to ex boyfriend. update : i thought we came to understanding but i guess not..she refuses to stop having a friendship with her ex and said if she wanted to go to lunch with him it shouldnt be a problem...i told her i have to stand by what i believe..so to make a long story short we have decided to end our relationship and go seperate ways.

Proof that she values what she has with him, whatever that might be, more than she values what she has with you.

She has made her choice.

I'm so sorry. I know you hoped this would work out a different way.

awhites1

wrk'n project mayhem
Registered Member
Reaction score
yeah i wish mine would. been looking for an excuse

thats all i'd need to
peace-out+6.jpg

you're either a closet homo.. lying to yourself... or you need make some real friends.

and i used to hang out with my ex too.... b/c like any guy I WAS TRYING TO GET SOME.

BigMuffin

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey bro, you did the right thing by sticking to what you believe in and whats right. If she really loved you like she said then she would have easily choosen you over him. It will get better with each wilderbeast you slay. Good luck hunting!