• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

ASF faggots introduce yourself here

heckler7

Registered Member
Reaction score
Biscuits and gravy sounds good. But not from McDonald's. Fake ass mother fucken biscuits and gravy. I worked at a McDonald's factory before I was fired for jerking off in the gravy.. Ya.. eat dat gravy..

True story...
at the airport?

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered Member
Reaction score
I know you eat at wawa and they have clam chowder. jus sayn

hoagiefest only and I watch them nigs make it, now maybe i should go witout the mayo......:coffee:

SeattlesBest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Your a cunt and this is why I haven't been in a fast food resturant in over 10 years, I hope some nig is spitting in your food right now....:coffee:
You weren't complaining when you were slurpin down dat gravy. My niggas would never do that to me. I been down with the homies since 93. But.. been dumpin them gravy loads since 89.

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered Member
Reaction score
karmas a bitch, I hope when yours come around it stings you right in the ass.....:coffee:

SeattlesBest

Registered Member
Reaction score
karmas a bitch, I hope when yours come around it stings you right in the ass.....:coffee:
Come on bro I would never do that. Just fuckin around. I eat out almost every night. My sink hasn't had a dish in it in months. I would have to have some one fuck with my food. When I go out if the place ant spotless I leave.

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered Member
Reaction score
Come on bro I would never do that. Just fuckin around. I eat out almost every night. My sink hasn't had a dish in it in months. I would have to have some one fuck with my food. When I go out if the place ant spotless I leave.

Glad to here, did you read my post about the chick with the mouth herpes, supposedly they traced in back to one of the waiters at the resturant. shit has grossed me out ever since. They claimed they found 6 different DNA's in the chowder. Now I am a little leary about where I eat......:coffee:

sj313

Registered Member
Reaction score
Glad to here, did you read my post about the chick with the mouth herpes, supposedly they traced in back to one of the waiters at the resturant. shit has grossed me out ever since. They claimed they found 6 different DNA's in the chowder. Now I am a little leary about where I eat......:coffee:
Oh yuck i res about that.

Sent from my SCH-I535PP using Tapatalk

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered Member
Reaction score
I would fire bomb that place with them in there, just sayin...:coffee:

SeattlesBest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I missed that post.. Fuck man.. that's the only thing that bothers me when I eat out.. The only way to know if it's 100% is if you made it your self.. people Fuckin suck..

heckler7

Registered Member
Reaction score
I assumed you were more intelligent than to be a McDonalds employee glad to see you are. carry on

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered Member
Reaction score
I missed that post.. Fuck man.. that's the only thing that bothers me when I eat out.. The only way to know if it's 100% is if you made it your self.. people Fuckin suck..

That's why I responded the way I did, that one story has made me question where I am every time I eat out somewhere no matter how nice the place is and I never act like a dick. plus I just watched fight club where he told the waiter "clean food" and he said I suggest you don't get the soup....:coffee:

SeattlesBest

Registered Member
Reaction score
I assumed you were more intelligent than to be a McDonalds employee glad to see you are. carry on
I'd like to think of my self as a Burger King employee. Fuck then McDonald's workers. Them niggas want 15 an hour in Seattle, mother fucker can't even put my fries in the bag.

sj313

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd like to think of my self as a Burger King employee. Fuck then McDonald's workers. Them niggas want 15 an hour in Seattle, mother fucker can't even put my fries in the bag.
Im sorry as a soldier that just pisses me off

SeattlesBest

Registered Member
Reaction score
That's why I responded the way I did, that one story has made me question where I am every time I eat out somewhere no matter how nice the place is and I never act like a dick. plus I just watched fight club where he told the waiter "clean food" and he said I suggest you don't get the soup....:coffee:
God Damn.. I remember that.. I'm dead for real.. I eat soup everyday.. Usually baked potato soup.. I might need to revisit that..

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered Member
Reaction score
It's tough to enjoy a meal when the first thing you do is evaluate the employees.....:coffee:

Intense

U mad?
Registered Member
Reaction score
28.jpg

heckler7

Registered Member
Reaction score
I used to think people need to at least earn a livable wage, but when you dont even need to do basic math cause the register has pictures on it, WTF

charley

Registered Member
Reaction score
.. it's McDonalds .. what could go wrong ???

Olympics-presention-at-McDonalds-with-Employees.jpg

irish1987

Registered Member
Reaction score
Biscuits and gravy sounds good. But not from McDonald's. Fake ass mother fucken biscuits and gravy. I worked at a McDonald's factory before I was fired for jerking off in the gravy.. Ya.. eat dat gravy..

True story...
So that's why it was extra salty a few times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

irish1987

Registered Member
Reaction score
Where's my H4H GDI?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

drealdeal

Board Rep
Reaction score
I'm sorry Bro but this is why I don't eat in any place where the oldest employee is 22 years old, there was a place near philly a while back where a women (alledegly) got mouth herpes because the workers were jackin off into the chowder, I ain't never looked at dining out the same again.....:coffee:
that ain't chowda baby!