Balkan pharma review

Tspeterson95

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Great company awesome customer service always arrives early stealth labs test cyp tested as legit and tested at the appropriate concentration will continue to order from Balkan and stealth labs

Ivanko

Registered
Reaction score
Unlike the fake review here about this website, mine is a transcript of the chat I have had with them. Ordered on the 29th of August. today is the 20th of September they did not even ship yet, and surely they are not going to. They are either going out of business an try to scam as many people as possible, or they have some big issues. Read by yourself:

Ticket number: #*****
Subject: #*****: Payment question
at 01.09.2023 11:03
Good morning, I can see my order is still in payment review even though I have sent the reference ID and screenshots of payments multiple times. it's been 3 days now. When can I expect this to be shipped? I need those products and you guys are bouncing me back for no reasons. it's 4 or 5 years I am ordering from you, and the last 2 or 3 orders I have made I have had always some sort of problems. can you please speed up a bit the procedure? I don't know how to ask anymore. Please someone get back to me.
Customer Support at 01.09.2023 11:42
Hi .
We are still awaiting the confirmation from the bank. We should receive soon the information. We will ship the package as soon as we receive the confirmation.
For more info, feel free to contact us.
***** at 08.09.2023 09:24
it's been a week now you got the money and you did not ship the products yet. Can I expect it to be done today or you need more time?
Customer Support at 08.09.2023 10:47
Hi *****.
The warehouse needs 2-7 business days to prepare and ship it. We should soon receive the tracking number.
Thank you.
***** at 15.09.2023 12:00
hello, it's been 11 working days that you have received the payment, and 14 days from when I have ordered and paid. Still no shipment?
Customer Support at 15.09.2023 15:52
Hi *****.
We will contact the warehouse today to see why the package was not shipped yet. Sorry for the delays with this package.
***** at 15.09.2023 16:53
It looks to me these are a bunch of excuses and you are either doing it on purpose or trying to buy time. I am wondering if I will ever receive this order or if I got scammed.
Customer Support at 15.09.2023 17:14
You have been with us from 2018. Have you ever not received what you have ordered? The package is shipped from Ukraine and that is why there is a delay. As you know the situation in Ukraine is not the best at the moment but temporarily we don't have other solutions on how to ship SP and Balkan products to your country.
The warehouse told us that the package was prepared, just some issues at the post office. Soon they should ship it.
You will receive the package, everything will be OK. Trust us, we are doing our best to ship it.
***** at 19.09.2023 11:38
You know what, it's even useless keep writing to you as you are only providing me with excuses and bullshit like "soon we ship" "soon we will have a tracking number" etc. Empty words.
You right I am with you since 2018, when you were actually good, now you're not reliable at all. 19 fucking days! and yet not shipment!!

Attachments

• Cattura 5.PNG
    Cattura 5.PNG
    124.3 KB · Views: 2

Tspeterson95

Registered
Reaction score
Unlike the fake review here about this website, mine is a transcript of the chat I have had with them. Ordered on the 29th of August. today is the 20th of September they did not even ship yet, and surely they are not going to. They are either going out of business an try to scam as many people as possible, or they have some big issues. Read by yourself:

Ticket number: #*****
Subject: #*****: Payment question
at 01.09.2023 11:03
Good morning, I can see my order is still in payment review even though I have sent the reference ID and screenshots of payments multiple times. it's been 3 days now. When can I expect this to be shipped? I need those products and you guys are bouncing me back for no reasons. it's 4 or 5 years I am ordering from you, and the last 2 or 3 orders I have made I have had always some sort of problems. can you please speed up a bit the procedure? I don't know how to ask anymore. Please someone get back to me.
Customer Support at 01.09.2023 11:42
Hi .
We are still awaiting the confirmation from the bank. We should receive soon the information. We will ship the package as soon as we receive the confirmation.
For more info, feel free to contact us.
***** at 08.09.2023 09:24
it's been a week now you got the money and you did not ship the products yet. Can I expect it to be done today or you need more time?
Customer Support at 08.09.2023 10:47
Hi *****.
The warehouse needs 2-7 business days to prepare and ship it. We should soon receive the tracking number.
Thank you.
***** at 15.09.2023 12:00
hello, it's been 11 working days that you have received the payment, and 14 days from when I have ordered and paid. Still no shipment?
Customer Support at 15.09.2023 15:52
Hi *****.
We will contact the warehouse today to see why the package was not shipped yet. Sorry for the delays with this package.
***** at 15.09.2023 16:53
It looks to me these are a bunch of excuses and you are either doing it on purpose or trying to buy time. I am wondering if I will ever receive this order or if I got scammed.
Customer Support at 15.09.2023 17:14
You have been with us from 2018. Have you ever not received what you have ordered? The package is shipped from Ukraine and that is why there is a delay. As you know the situation in Ukraine is not the best at the moment but temporarily we don't have other solutions on how to ship SP and Balkan products to your country.
The warehouse told us that the package was prepared, just some issues at the post office. Soon they should ship it.
You will receive the package, everything will be OK. Trust us, we are doing our best to ship it.
***** at 19.09.2023 11:38
You know what, it's even useless keep writing to you as you are only providing me with excuses and bullshit like "soon we ship" "soon we will have a tracking number" etc. Empty words.
You right I am with you since 2018, when you were actually good, now you're not reliable at all. 19 fucking days! and yet not shipment!!
Sorry you had that experience but my review isn’t fake this is honestly how my experience has went