• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Best Way to Drink Water?

WilfredVAnnie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay, so I try to drink at least a gallon of water every day. Does it really matter how I drink it?

I try to get as much taken in (about 90 fl oz) before Noon, then spread the rest out through out my day.

Does it really matter if I drink it to get it over with or should i really space the gallon out through out the day with small increments ?

MCx2

Señor Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
Drinking problem?

air03.jpg

Witchblade

Succinct
Elite Member
Reaction score
Space it out a bit over the day and try not to drink too much while eating. I tend to get most of my water intake after meals and in the morning.

PreMier

happy sumo
Elite Member
Reaction score
Space it out a bit over the day and try not to drink too much while eating. I tend to get most of my water intake after meals and in the morning.

Why not while eating?

Witchblade

Succinct
Elite Member
Reaction score
It flushes out some of the enzymes and stuff in your mouth that aid in digestion. It's not a really big deal though.

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
I get most of it before 5pm so as to prevent the 5am 5 minute long piss.

shiznit2169

flawless
Registered Member
Reaction score
I get most of it before 5pm so as to prevent the 5am 5 minute long piss.

:lol: happens to me every night

I carry around my gallon water jug. I finish about 3/4 of it before 7pm and finish off the rest a few hours before bed. I don't mind having to wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss.

chico1st

Registered Member
Reaction score
if you have plastic waterbottles you can just shotgun them, you can drink 500mL in about 2 seconds. :D

xnorwaks

Registered Member
Reaction score
I hate having to get up to piss from afternoon water abuse... :( but its sooo good for you..

Hoglander

Cleaner
Registered Member
Reaction score
When I'm hydrated I piss about 40-45min after I have a glass. Sometimes I'll drink a lot of water before a cat nap if I need to be up.... 45min I'm up. It works great if you have an hour lunch.