• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz® HEAL - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cable System

MNGuy

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a nautilus home gym. It is a cable system gym. I am looking for some suggestions on the type of work outs I should do. Specifically upper body workouts. I'm looking to get larger biceps, and chest. Thanks for the advice.

I have a nautilus home gym. It is a cable system gym. I am looking for some suggestions on the type of work outs I should do. Specifically upper body workouts. I'm looking to get larger biceps, and chest. Thanks for the advice.

does your bench adjust to an incline? Or is it a stationary flat? You could do a chest press, chest flies, maybe one arm flies for further isolation and for bi's, supinated curls, neutral grip curls (like hammer curls), pronated curls and a the variations with a single arm, concentrated curls.... Do like a super-set of Chest press to push ups, or flies to push ups.... etc.

There's a ton of things you can do with cables, it just depends on your set up.

Can you post a pic of what it looks like?

Eat.

Back