• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Can my girl be getting sides from my cycle

suspect

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As I've started my cutting she's started breaking out kinda like I do at the first of my cycles, so I'm wondering because we are sexually active about 4 to 5 days a week could her breaking out be because of me? I'm only running test, masteron right now and it's not very much so I'm at a lost... First time this has happened to her and for the past year+ she hasn't ever broke out like this that we've been together..?? Thanks for any input on this

Dannie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Change your bed sheets more regularly.
If it needs to be cum all over her body and hair so she has no other option to take shower lol

Santoro

Registered Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah your jabbing her full of roids with your dick lol!! Seriously, no. It's a coincidence. I'm pretty sure you can't pass on androgens through sex ;-)

Big Ronnie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Your estrogen is too high and your periods are syncing up.
The only risk to women and children is from cream. Injectables don't possess the risk unless she is pinning when you aren't looking. Post pics of her clit for inspection and we'll let you know if she is pinning.
I would bet that she is facing some sort of external pressure from work or some such thing that has increased cortisol levels. Is she pregnant, by chance?