• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

CEM Products Clomi T3 Clen started today

ak1951

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started research on these 3 today. Will post as days go by. Any questions?

Jimmyinkedup

Registered Member
Reaction score
What dosage are you running then clen and t3 ?

Jimmyinkedup

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hey Jim: Clomi 35mg/ml, T3 150mcg/ml, Clen 200mcg/ml, Started at .5ml on each per day.

ok so 35mg clomid, 75mcg t3, and 100mcg clen. That works. Are you gonna go 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off with clen? If you arent running keotitfen every night thats the best way to keep it effective otherwise your b2 receptors will "down regulate"and clen will become less effective. If you use keto you can take 1mg every night before bed and it will prevent this and u can run the clen 6-8 weeks straight. Keep us posted..

ak1951

Registered Member
Reaction score
ok so 35mg clomid, 75mcg t3, and 100mcg clen. That works. Are you gonna go 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off with clen? If you aren't running keotitfen every night thats the best way to keep it effective otherwise your b2 receptors will "down regulate"and clen will become less effective. If you use keto you can take 1mg every night before bed and it will prevent this and u can run the clen 6-8 weeks straight. Keep us posted..

Jim: "Clomi" is the name of this stuff, I would not call it clomid. I think the names they use are deceptive since no one knows what is it the stuff. I started all at .5ml. My plan is: .5 w1, 1. w2, 1.5 w3, 1. w4. That will be the end of my trial. I contact CEM and found them to be extremely rude and completely unethical with information. They will not even tell me what is in this stuff. I asked what was the intended end use of their products if not for humans and they would not say. I asked for any information from other researchers so I could formulate from history...nothing. I don't need the formula just what it is to prevent any conflicts with other chemistry. I have no plans to buy anything more until this test proves itself out.

ak1951

Registered Member
Reaction score
keto is critical for clen..

So why is it not a part of the formula? What good is the stuff if it does not work? And why is this information not a part of the sales propaganda?

Jimmyinkedup

Registered Member
Reaction score
Jim: "Clomi" is the name of this stuff, I would not call it clomid. I think the names they use are deceptive since no one knows what is it the stuff. I started all at .5ml. My plan is: .5 w1, 1. w2, 1.5 w3, 1. w4. That will be the end of my trial. I contact CEM and found them to be extremely rude and completely unethical with information. They will not even tell me what is in this stuff. I asked what was the intended end use of their products if not for humans and they would not say. I asked for any information from other researchers so I could formulate from history...nothing. I don't need the formula just what it is to prevent any conflicts with other chemistry. I have no plans to buy anything more until this test proves itself out.

Yeah you have to understand the fine line Research Companies walk. They cannot legally advise you on how to take the products because legally they are intended for "research purposes". They would be putting themself at great risk(and you as well actually) if they gave you advice on human use of said products. For info like that you need to turn to the forums , as you are, which is good.
I have seen several people in a couple different threads give you solid input and advice, it may be time to listen to them

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score

DUDE!!.... STOP harassing the research company then.. they sell to people who KNOW what they are doing and know about the compounds.
You expect them to say for human use? really?

as for name its called "branding"
NOTHING deceptive about it.

your posts are only getting irritating now...

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score
So why is it not a part of the formula? What good is the stuff if it does not work? And why is this information not a part of the sales propaganda?

why not part of the formula? because its not the same compound. why would they. if you want to research keto, use keto, if clen use clen, if keto AND clen then use both....
You need ot stop bitching and see YOU are the one with issues here... lack on knowledge is the root cause... that has NOTHING to do with the compound OR the sellers...

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score
At this point I don't even care for your feedback, you don't got a clue what you are doing and your results good or bad wont mean much to me...
you are rude, hostile and ignorant in what you are doing and finding a reason to make that somehow some one elses fault...... I'm surprised CEM didnt tell you to F-off with the way you have been posting the last few days here, If thats how you have been speaking to them. like THEY OWE you something for your lack on knowledge lol.

I keep seeing you post "been around this for 40 years" ego bull shit, you sound like a 19 year old...

I RARELY bash ANYONE, but you need to take a step back and man up to the fact you started before you knew what your are doing or how this industry works...

Good luck though

lifterjaydawg

Sssssssssssssss
Registered Member
Reaction score

Man your a straight douche bag. Because you are too stupid to read up on shit and apparently cannot grasp the entire concept of research chemicals. You decide you will bash the one company that provides tons of write up and articles on the products and educates people as to what they will do IN RESEARCH SETTINGS more than any company I have ever seen.
Im with Blergs, if I were them Id have told you to fuck off too. In fact I hope your cycle sucks cause you are too damn lazy to do some foot work and figure out how to properly use the substances. Idiots like you are the ones that end up ruining good things for everyone.

ak1951

Registered Member
Reaction score
ok so 35mg clomid, 75mcg t3, and 100mcg clen. That works. Are you gonna go 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off with clen? If you arent running keotitfen every night thats the best way to keep it effective otherwise your b2 receptors will "down regulate"and clen will become less effective. If you use keto you can take 1mg every night before bed and it will prevent this and u can run the clen 6-8 weeks straight. Keep us posted..
Ok...Thanks. Nice to get some solid info. No Keto so I will do the 2 on 2 off with it till gone. Should I do 200mcg on the 2nd week or keep them both at 100mcg.

It is amazing how simple logical questions get so many panties in a bunch. I am not attempting to get personal or slam anyone or any company although I guess it could be taken that way. Anyone can make whatever they want out of any statement. To a person that "apparently" knows and understands everything of course I am an idiot and I have said so many times...I DON"T KNOW AND AM LOOKING FOR ANSWERS! The company advertizes if you have questions...ASK! So I did! What is wrong with that! There are so many games being played with the health food and supplement industry it is impossible to know who to trust. I am getting letters from a guy who own the Kre-Alkalyn EFX creatine and I bought this stuff...very expensive and I don't see any difference between it and the old Mono but boy does he have a line on that stuff!!! A whole book about how much better it is! I DON'T like the CEE! Bottom line...I am just an old boy from the old school and I am straight forward honest and loyal to a fault. I will defend my honor and a friend to my death. I hate lairs cheats and thieves and BULL SHIT claims. But the only way to truly find out is to try it yourself...so I try! Just like workouts...there are may claims of right and wrong but there truly is no right or wrong. You have to find out what works or does not work for you. I mean other than poor diet, sleep, abusive life style choices, over training and lifts that will harm or brake you...those wrongs are essential to know and understand. 40 years of being in and around the sport does not make ego...it is simply a fact. Ego is thinking I am better than someone or anyone...I do not! And I will help anyone at anytime in any way I can if asked. I rarely do what I'm told...but will do what I am asked...nicely. Thanks

ak1951

Registered Member
Reaction score
Man your a straight douche bag. Because you are too stupid to read up on shit and apparently cannot grasp the entire concept of research chemicals. You decide you will bash the one company that provides tons of write up and articles on the products and educates people as to what they will do IN RESEARCH SETTINGS more than any company I have ever seen.
Im with Blergs, if I were them Id have told you to fuck off too. In fact I hope your cycle sucks cause you are too damn lazy to do some foot work and figure out how to properly use the substances. Idiots like you are the ones that end up ruining good things for everyone.
How you can find anything rude or abusive in my statement is a mind blower for me. Foot work? What better than to start at the source for information! Even with my car I start the the owners manual before asking a mechanic. These rooms are so full of conflicting and often times misleading information, much of it from competing companies bashing each other how can I know what to believe or disbelieve? Who do I go to and trust? YOU? A hot head name calling person that I don't know and have had no personal contact with? I don't think so! But really...name calling? I would thank you very much if you simply leave me alone.

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score
How you can find anything rude or abusive in my statement is a mind blower for me. Foot work? What better than to start at the source for information! Even with my car I start the the owners manual before asking a mechanic. These rooms are so full of conflicting and often times misleading information, much of it from competing companies bashing each other how can I know what to believe or disbelieve? Who do I go to and trust? YOU? A hot head name calling person that I don't know and have had no personal contact with? I don't think so! But really...name calling? I would thank you very much if you simply leave me alone.

they are a RESEARCH CHEMICAL seller/Company! NOT an advertiser of brand names, NOT a educator. They sell to "researchers" which should already know what they are doing AND know about all the compounds they plan to research. They are NOT allowed to sell OR advise on ANY human use, this has been posted multiple times to you...

This is just how it is man..
all other places would do the same or have even just ignored your emails.

EVERYONE here knows this and THATS why people are getting pissy with you!

ak1951

Registered Member
Reaction score
You live and learn...

Ok...I get it...but not really. It is like I stumbled into a religious cult and am being treated like a none believer to even question the validity or existence of your god. I will simply hold further comments until my "research" of this stuff is over. Then I will be more than happy to post my results of not only the product but of the cult itself. I will report this much so far...I wanted to do all sublingual and the clen T3 are OK...but the Clomi...no way! I also did a MR test on chest bi and tri and my weight I am very familiar with. We will see in a month.

ak1951

Registered Member
Reaction score
First week at .5 ml done. Start at 1ml this week.