• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

flubber

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
nk43kns
This is a new 15 % off coupon I received today. Keep safe everyone.

ratedR

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wanna get my bloods to check my growth and test levels. I know for the test levels I choose the female hormone panel but the growth should I choose the growth hormone serum and igf1 or just the growth. Thanks.

-R

ratedR

Registered Member
Reaction score
Forget the post above. Can someone PM with help on the billing address and payment info as im in one of the states thats unavailable.

BigFucker

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is great! Out of curiosity, we is the female test so much cheaper than the male if they test the same stuff? Maybe a dumb question..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soujerz

Registered Member
Reaction score
What do you do if you live in NJ any other options, STUPID FUCKIN COMMUNIST STATE!!

Soujerz

Registered Member
Reaction score
So this is what private MD e-mailed me.

"Residents of New Jersey cannot use our requisitions for lab testing in other states. In order to stay in compliance with mandatory changes within LabCorp, residents of NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI. cannot use our requisitions for lab testing. The phlebotomists are instructed by LabCorp to ask for ID and, being a resident of one of those 5 states, they should not collect your specimen."

Anyone have any clever ideas on working around this?

trancebrah

Resident Trance Lover
Registered Member
Reaction score
So if I am an NJ resident but living in WV for the time being, I can't get my lab work done by these guys?

jagbender

Registered Member
Reaction score
Save 15% off of your total purchase amount atPrivate MD Labs from now until July, 31 2014 h5j4g1b

jagbender

Registered Member
Reaction score
Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until August, 31 2014.
Use coupon code k6jkd9gn at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times.

TonyMack

Registered Member
Reaction score
Save 15% off of your total purchase amount at Private MD Labs from now until August, 31 2014.
Use coupon code k6jkd9gn at checkout. Please limit use of this coupon to three times.

Thanks bro. Just saved 15%.

j2048b

Registered Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a female panel test that includes a lipid profile? Do you just add it a la carte? Thanks.

Id think u would just add it,

What all r u looking to get tested lipid wise? I ask because most labcorps and quest offer free cholesterol screenings, i called in my local area and they all actually carry a list of blood draws that can be done at any time without a script and cholesterol screening was one pf them

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Soujerz

Registered Member
Reaction score

What all r u looking to get tested lipid wise? I ask because most labcorps and quest offer free cholesterol screenings, i called in my local area and they all actually carry a list of blood draws that can be done at any time without a script and cholesterol screening was one pf them

Really cholesterol screen is FREE? or you can just order it without using privatemd or another on line lab?

j2048b

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My bad, haha NOT FREE!! But yeah no need to have a script etc.... When i called them it is part of a wellness screening, and a few other items can be drawn at a patients request without a script,

But sorry it will cost u or ur insurance

Soujerz

Registered Member
Reaction score
My bad, haha NOT FREE!! But yeah no need to have a script etc.... When i called them it is part of a wellness screening, and a few other items can be drawn at a patients request without a script,

But sorry it will cost u or ur insurance

Cool still good info to know maybe labcorps cholesterol screening is less than private MD.

geezerjude

Reaction score

Yes. I added the lipid profile a la carte to the list. Go on Friday. Thanks.

mnmsnowbeast

Registered Member
Reaction score
Labcore is close to me in Rochester N.H. so I take it I call for an appointment,drive there have blood drawn,and use female hormone panel,i have a code show that,pay the 50 bucks or so,go home wait for results? Do I need to fast,i don't need the lipids done,sense I just had that done a month ago,but i do need my liver checked,now sense I am in 3rd week of superdrol and blast cycle.