• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Clean or hairy?

biggy-e

biggy_e
Registered Member
Reaction score
I agree with most of the guys. way too hard to maintain all that hair. armpits, chest and the family jewels all get shaved or trimmed.

poppa_cracker

Registered Member
Reaction score
I use buzzers everywhere. I hate body hair! It takes maybe 15 min to buzz your whole body and the hair stays soft.

AnabolicAmerica

Banned Member
Reaction score
You definitely have to get rid of the pubes, ass hair probably too. As well as underarm hair, no female wants to lay next to a guy with 6" long hairs under his arms. Nor do I want to be at the gym doing some overhead pressing motions and have girls looking at my long pube-like hairs sticking strait out from under my arms nor do I want to see that on myself either.

Also, why the hell am I participating in such an old thread I wonder out loud?

chocolatemalt

Registered Member
Reaction score
You definitely have to get rid of the pubes, ass hair probably too. As well as underarm hair, no female wants to lay next to a guy with 6" long hairs under his arms. Nor do I want to be at the gym doing some overhead pressing motions and have girls looking at my long pube-like hairs sticking strait out from under my arms nor do I want to see that on myself either.

Actually I've gotten the opposite advice recently from a few chicks -- don't shave the pits. Mine are just 3" long or so and blond-ish, not wiry, so that may make the difference. I'll survey some more babes and see if it all jives. :)

SheriV

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'd fucking die if the man shaved his pits

he'd officially be reaching the tipping point of being more concerned with his appearance than I am and I'd replace him immediately. ok, I wouldn't but I'd mercilessly ridicule him while he waited for it to grow out.

but he's also a bit of a homo about his hair, shoes and belts. Don't even get me started about ties.

JerseyDevil

Banned Member
Reaction score
I shave everything except for legs and arms...... legs are just too weird shaved. Did I miss it? I would really like to shave my arms to show off vascularity, especially on a cut..... My gf says I would look like a 14 year old boy.

What do you guys and gals think??

wannabstrong

Reaction score
I shave everything except for legs and arms...... legs are just too weird shaved. Did I miss it? I would really like to shave my arms to show off vascularity, especially on a cut..... My gf says I would look like a 14 year old boy.

I think it should only matter what your girlfriend thinks. Everyone elses opinion shouldn't matter. This is a really stupid thread.

stan69

Registered Member
Reaction score

I buzz my arms and legs....thin then out ...looks good...

Phoenix2

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't mind a man with body hair - I mean, keep it maintained, but I can't get used to seeing anything like arms/legs shaved. It always looks weird to me. But then again, I am one of the three percent of women who actually like beards, or whatever the current statistic is.....

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sometimes I shave sometimes I don't. Just depends on my mood but I'm as hairy as a bear so its a pretty big difference.

sassy69

BEEFCAKE
Registered Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I shave sometimes I don't. Just depends on my mood but I'm as hairy as a bear so its a pretty big difference.

Dang, then did you need to soak in a vat of Nair to get that fine hairless look you have in your avi??? Its not like we're seeing a bunch of shaving nicks!

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

right here^^^ I can relate, early forties and I started growing lat hair! lol. I am thinking about one of those laser treatment systems... I think the the leaner I get the more hair comes off, vanity is a mfer.

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered Member
Reaction score
I shave everything but my ass, hams and quads. So it looks like im wearing a pair of Kashmir shorts when im naked. Try it. Its all the rage in Milan this winter.

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered Member
Reaction score
I also never shave my forearms, calves or shins either. Too metro.

BB's Dad

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have everything waxed shaving makes the hair to course. The reason I stated waxing was because all the hair on my arms and chest where gray and I am trying to look younger. My wife was not sure that she would like it but now she makes sure I don't hair anywhere.

The Best Thing About TRT Is The Cycle Never Ends.

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
Just my input an experience but my girl loves my hair and I know alot that love manly guys not shavem sissy look. No offense of course I see of ur really fukn hairy to trim or shave ur back or chest but arm pits thats a little bit crazy. Manscape for sure tho trim is a must girls love scaped junk but idk about all that shaving you all r talkn about. Glad I don't gotta worry about that nonsense

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
Btw dont change for others...unless there bad as fuk an really care about u well then cant argue that lol. To each is own or however you say it

futureMrO

AG is my home
Registered Member
Reaction score
Btw dont change for others...unless there bad as fuk an really care about u well then cant argue that lol. To each is own or however you say it
this, i shave my chest, stomach, crotch and armpits. the reason why is because its comfortable, its just a plus that my girl likes it, luckily im not very hairy on my arms and legs

jshel12

Registered Member
Reaction score
Besides legs and a little on arms, and I mean little, I shave everything else.

usmclifter

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im with jay...Im Italian and easy to grow hair though my chest thank God is not that hairy:) I look good with 5 o clock n stubble and my girl prefers it. Im shaven below but men are supposed to be men...muscles, facial hair, sweat....ooh rah..

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
shave the junk and trim every thing else with a 1 guard.... on a side note any body here ever got there ass waxed?????? including crack......been thinking about gettin this done.:nail:

ak1951

Registered Member
Reaction score
Today...I figure if a gal wants smooth legs she will go with another girl...

ak1951

Registered Member
Reaction score
shave the junk and trim every thing else with a 1 guard.... on a side note any body here ever got there ass waxed?????? including crack......been thinking about gettin this done.:nail:

Brazilian and bleaching. Common and very cool now days.