• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

College student on youtube.com

leg_press

Starting a fresh
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
YouTube - Bodybuilding Vlog

Don't know if this is bullshit, but it made me laugh when I saw it and made me think 'wtf!' His diet definately lacks nutrients from whole food. Though apparently, hes gone from 135lbs to 200lbs in 18 months without anabolic steriods

bigss75

Registered Member
Reaction score
My buddy gained about 40-50 pounds in a year, his freshman year of college. He never did any sports or lifting prior and got really hooked, plus the all you eat at the dorms make some great gains

P-funk

Patrick
Elite Member
Reaction score
wow...that kid is as stupid as the day is long.

sensamilia

Registered Member
Reaction score
why's that guy stupid? if all they serve is shit food then shakes the way to go. But im sure thouse arnt the only sups that rich kids takin.
Is it normal to put on that much extra tub to the waist with such a clean diet thou?

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered Member
Reaction score
why's that guy stupid? if all they serve is shit food then shakes the way to go. But im sure thouse arnt the only sups that rich kids takin.
Is it normal to put on that much extra tub to the waist with such a clean diet thou?

If the kid is an ectomorph, he can eat whatever the fuck he wants, as long as he eats enough of it. Fufu gained as much as that kid did I think, and he had to eat at the cafe, also.

P-funk

Patrick
Elite Member
Reaction score

why is he stupid? Did you listen to him?

sensamilia

Registered Member
Reaction score
ah i catch ur drift. No, he doesnt come across like the brightest crayon in the box.

danny81

Registered Member
Reaction score
LMFAO. he looks like the main charactar of THe Mummy

Hoglander

Cleaner
Registered Member
Reaction score
All seems fine to me. That is if he was ill when he was 135. It happens and people like to leave stuff out. When you get sick or injured to the point of almost dying you can be inspired to change your life. I don't know this guy's whole story but I noted he didn't give the reason he went on his path.

Anyhow good for him.

danny81

Registered Member
Reaction score
he looks just like the mummy guy. its weird

kcoleman

Registered Member
Reaction score
So he gets all his protein from a good source (whey), and balances the macros out with oats, milk, carbs from gainers, flaxseed oils, and he takes multivitamins. He didn't seem to come across as an idiot in the video, and obviously what he's doing works for him. So what's the problem?

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered Member
Reaction score
So he gets all his protein from a good source (whey), and balances the macros out with oats, milk, carbs from gainers, flaxseed oils, and he takes multivitamins. He didn't seem to come across as an idiot in the video, and obviously what he's doing works for him. So what's the problem?

The problem is that his anus is all torn up from the ass reaming he partakes in on a regular basis, thus making him and his opinions gay.

For the record, thats the third time I've used the word "anus" this weekend.

leg_press

Starting a fresh
Registered Member
Reaction score
Agreed, but his diet lacks nutrients from fresh veg and fruit. You can't replace them by popping pills its not healthy.

forum9351

Registered Member
Reaction score
the guy just sounds like an idiot. "I went from 135 to 200 pounds in 18 months. That's ugh, pretty ugh, crazy".

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Talk about a boring vid.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Good for him.

I'm not going to talk shit because he seemed very sincere and real. Even if his diet lacked certain aspects, he still put in alot of work and is a testament that you can get as big as you want, just depends on how much you are willing to eat.

danny81

Registered Member
Reaction score
yah brandon frazier. his name slipped my mind.