• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Cutting for Keeps & Kissing Sugah Good-bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yeah...I accidentally ate the whole thing...it's true...I was w8ing for my asparagus to cook and my fork just kept dipping into that little potato...I had orginally measured out 4 oz :D

I'll get 6...I'm starving :D

Can I have more carbs? :D

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
Ok...I don't need the carbs :D

Thank god for treats soon cause fuck I am so craving sugar every time I see something I totally want it :scared:

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
Okay...perfection it is :p

Um...good, I'm tired though....long.

You had a better day? :D

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
Yeah..big $$$$ busy as can be!

Had Warlord come in for 3 hours and that really helped....very tired....very drained....but mentally stable :D (and that is a plus)

Tomorrow's W/O.....can I kick her ass, please? :p

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
Good :D

Um...she has a photo shoot on saturday...so she's not working out tomorrow or saturday.

You can kick my ass though :p Doing abs/calves...unless you tell me I don't have to....so fucking bored of that shit, I dread it.

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
Photos for what?

I thought she was 18-19%?

I live to kick your ass-butt abs/calves is not a real W/O

Abs go well with other W/O's and calves go Gr8 with legs

....but if you will do what I ask...I will make you one :p

OT

DP

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
Nope...but I've seen her :)

Yes...she's not ready by any means...just getting experience, seeing if she likes it. Wanted to do a trial run for final week too....fucking licorese :rolleyes:

I will try :grin:

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
Ok....you can slap me for this....I have my puter set on 10 posts a page..cuz it's slow here tonight and at work.....So this was just the second time I refreshed the last page like 6 times looking for your reply :lol:

Give me a sec to write Beverly a Thank You....they just sent me a cool gift basket...and I will make one for you....

Do you have some kind of metal platform Like a step up on the say a standing calf or incline bench where you could hold a DB on the active side that you do a calf raise on?

______________Foot

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score

CALVES

1 Platform raises 4 sets (use your straps, trust me) 15/35, 12/40, 10/45, 8/50 reps per leg... O RI after one calf, 90 sec RI after the second one

2 Seated, 4 sets.......18, 15, 12 (guessing on 25, 50 and 75 pounds...or call it 1, 2, 3 plates of some poundage)...4 th set add one more w8....quadruple drop, failure at each w8.....stand only long enough to cast a w8 off (trick: use a 2.5 pound spacer between each plate....makes it easy to grab)

3 Standing raises....4 sets......each set has 5 reps 101, 5 reps 252, 5 reps 101 120 sec RI

ABS

1 Reverse crunch on a ball..w8 in between legs optional....this is a very hard movement....you need to grab something above your head....3 sets 12-15

2 Cable leg pulled.......use a weight bound around your legs belt or leg cuffs (2 legs at a time, place a bench a few feet away from the cable, sit on the edge, leah...err..lean back and pull your legs into your torso (knee tuck)........I can only do 10-11 plates...TG can do 14....3-4 sets

3 w8ed Crunches........plate(s) on head, laying on the floor, feet up on a bench 90 degree bend.......strong exhal8tion...12-15 reps..3-4 sets

4 Decline bench crunches....throw in a little TUT 3-4 sets..12-15 reps 90 sec RI

Last edited:

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
Standing riases....4 sets......each set has 5 reps 101, 5 reps 252, 5 reps 101 120 sec RI

That's 15 reps total...w/ different tempos?

K...I'll do all that :D

Dr. Pain

Banned Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr. Pain

CALVES

1 Platform raises 4 sets (use your straps, trust me) 15/35, 12/40, 10/45, 8/50 reps per leg... O RI after one calf, 90 sec RI after the second one

2 Seated, 4 sets.......18, 15, 12 (guessing on 25, 50 and 75 pounds...or call it 1, 2, 3 plates of some poundage)...4 th set add one more w8....quadruple drop, failure at each w8.....stand only long enough to cast a w8 off (trick: use a 2.5 pound spacer between each plate....makes it easy to grab)

3 Standing raises....4 sets......each set has 5 reps 101, 5 reps 252, 5 reps 101 120 sec RI

ABS

1 Reverse crunch on a ball..w8 in between legs optional....this is a very hard movement....you need to grab something above your head....3 sets 12-15

2 Cable leg pulled.......use a weight bound around your legs belt or leg cuffs (2 legs at a time, place a bench a few feet away from the cable, sit on the edge, leah...err..lean back and pull your legs into your torso (knee tuck)........I can only do 10-11 plates...TG can do 14....3-4 sets

3 w8ed Crunches........plate(s) on head, laying on the floor, feet up on a bench 90 degree bend.......strong exhal8tion...12-15 reps..3-4 sets

4 Decline bench crunches....throw in a little TUT 3-4 sets..12-15 reps 90 sec RI

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dr. Pain

ABS

I haven't done these yet...been wanting to but scared of falling on my ass :D Not sure of the movement...legs bent throughout or straighten them as I lower?

Just by saying that I know you know what I mean.....legs 10-15 degree bend but fixed at the knee, full pivot towards torso at the hips...use your lower abs to lift offf......lol...and fall on your ass :p

K...am i sitting up as in a v-sit or lying down flat on the bench? ...not sure about these? So both cuffs on? The ring should be at the back of my leg I'm guessing?

Rings toward center...both cuffs.....V-position but the upper body stays fixed

W/ the w8 on my head, I find I'm just concentrating more on the pain in my fucking neck rather than doing actual crunches. I'd much prefer holding it on my chest.

K....or get a towel, lol

No twists? :D

Add then if you want....I just gave you 12-16 sets ::thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
If I had beer in the house right now I'd drink it. I probably do have beer down in the cold room, but it wouldn't be cold enough :grumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.