• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Cycle advise

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been running 500mg test c for 5 weeks now, ran generic dbol for three weeks, think the stuff was bunk. ordered new test e, deca and dbol from naps, still on origanal test c, started dbol again 40mg a day. i was told to run test for 8 weeks then deca for 8 weeks with the dbol for the first 4-6 weeks, my question is when should i start deca? i was told by another to run test and deca together, is that good advise? how much of each should i run? can i pin both same day?

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
You need to run them concurrently.

If you will take a few hours to read you will find all the answers you are looking for and use your own judgment.

cavtrooper96

Registered Member
Reaction score
You need to run them concurrently.

If you will take a few hours to read you will find all the answers you are looking for and use your own judgment.

Read the stickies and do a search. These questions have already been asked recently

pyes

Registered Member
Reaction score
run test and deca together unless you want to walk around with deca dick. run deca 200mgs /week lower than the test mgs. stop deca 1 week before you stop your test. yes you can pin both the same day.... you can even put both in the same syringe.

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you Pyes, to others thank you, I know i could of found in other treads but i dont have alot of time to read and search.

cavtrooper96

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you Pyes, to others thank you, I know i could of found in other treads but i dont have alot of time to read and search.

I wouldnt trust everything you read on a board from a bunch of strangers. I would do some research to at least confirm it. Youre luck this time it was Pyes that gave good advice. Next time it could be some 19 year old dumb shit that thinks he know it all and doesnt know shit. Just be careful is all im saying.

brandon123

Registered Member
Reaction score
Been running 500mg test c for 5 weeks now, ran generic dbol for three weeks, think the stuff was bunk. ordered new test e, deca and dbol from naps, still on origanal test c, started dbol again 40mg a day. i was told to run test for 8 weeks then deca for 8 weeks with the dbol for the first 4-6 weeks, my question is when should i start deca? i was told by another to run test and deca together, is that good advise? how much of each should i run? can i pin both same day?
who ever told you that was full of crap. You have to run deca at least 12 weeks if you want to see it work properly. YOu need to do research like ROID and Cavtrooper said. don't just take whatever someone tells you do, but if you are going to then do this:
Here:
week 1-14 Test C 500mg/week
week 1-12 Deca 300mg/week
Week 1-6 DBol WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWooooooaaaahhhhhh.
Hold on just a second. got ahead of myself. Something isn't right.

Is this your first cycle???????????? If so then do this
week 1-12 Test C 500mg/week

Whats your pct??
Is it nolva???
Did you know that nolva won't do crap if you start gettin Hooters offf of Deca???? Yep thats right. deca is a progestin. And progestin boobies are no fun either. If your going to take the time to buy it, then i would take the time to read the instructions.

arush

Registered Member
Reaction score
brandon is quite right for most part. if your already 5 weeks in your test c cycle and you havn't started your deca then I would wait till the next cycle to add the deca, unless you want to run your cycle for 17weeks or so. deca takes a long time to kick in.

The only thing that I disagree with, (and that's just up till recently) is that nolva doesn't help with progesterone gyno. I'll explain, I've heard from people that nolva helped them, I didn't believe them because of all the studies I had read. There was one important thing that I didn't know, from the last study that I've read I learned a big difference.

See most of the researches are made on women with breast cancer. we dont' have breast cancer. here is a quote from the study.

"The observation that PR status is
different in response to tamoxifen depending on the
normal and tumour breast tissue is highly important. In
normal epithelial breast tissue, tamoxifen downregulates
PR, while in breast cancer tissue it upregulates the
receptor, which indicates that tamoxifen plays a greater
agonistic effect in tumour tissue than in normal tissue."

and here is a link to download it, it can be found on pubmed as well
http://rapidshare.com/files/4011819...al_breast_tissue_from_premenopausal_women.pdf

once again I want to give thanks to Biguglynewf for bringing this to my attention.

brandon123

Registered Member
Reaction score
brandon is quite right for most part. if your already 5 weeks in your test c cycle and you havn't started your deca then I would wait till the next cycle to add the deca, unless you want to run your cycle for 17weeks or so. deca takes a long time to kick in.

The only thing that I disagree with, (and that's just up till recently) is that nolva doesn't help with progesterone gyno. I'll explain, I've heard from people that nolva helped them, I didn't believe them because of all the studies I had read. There was one important thing that I didn't know, from the last study that I've read I learned a big difference.

See most of the researches are made on women with breast cancer. we dont' have breast cancer. here is a quote from the study.

"The observation that PR status is
different in response to tamoxifen depending on the
normal and tumour breast tissue is highly important. In
normal epithelial breast tissue, tamoxifen downregulates
PR, while in breast cancer tissue it upregulates the
receptor, which indicates that tamoxifen plays a greater
agonistic effect in tumour tissue than in normal tissue."

and here is a link to download it, it can be found on pubmed as well
http://rapidshare.com/files/4011819...al_breast_tissue_from_premenopausal_women.pdf

once again I want to give thanks to Biguglynewf for bringing this to my attention.
This is the first that i have heard this. I thought my answer to be true also by the studying i have done and what i have read on other peoples thoughts and experiences.
So are you saying that if you get gyno symprtoms, assuming progestin related, that nolva will fix the problem??????
Now i have read studies that say if you keep your estrogen in check by taking an AI that you don't have to worry about progestin related sides.

By the way, have i mentioned that im glad you are on this board also Arush. You have done your homework and know your stuff.

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes this is my first cycle, Im a dumb ass i guess for taking someone elses word, I should of done my homework,:geewhiz: i should of joined this before starting. can i start deca now week 6. what pct should i take?

Mr.BTB

Registered Member
Reaction score
Iwould do this brother.

Test e from weeks 1 - 12

deca 1 - 10

dbol 1 - 4.

make sure your gear is legit bro.

all the best

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ya but what if im into week 6, should i not start deca, is it to late, should i just finish test? i dont want tits.

brandon123

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes this is my first cycle, Im a dumb ass i guess for taking someone elses word, I should of done my homework,:geewhiz: i should of joined this before starting. can i start deca now week 6. what pct should i take?

Ya but what if im into week 6, should i not start deca, is it to late, should i just finish test? i dont want tits.
I don't know why people are telling you to do Deca and dbol your first cycle. A first cycle should just be test and only test. that way you know what it does to you. Then next cycle add deca. that way if u get sides, you know which compound its coming from
But people are going to do what they want. So to answer you question directly. your at week 6, so no don't do deca. it would be a complete waste. You would have to extend your cycle because to get any real benefit out of deca you must do it 12 weeks. NOT 8 or 9 or 10. TWELVE. If you google the infor, you will see that this is right. And it is prefered to do test an extra 2 weeks past deca. but if you don't like your libido then by all means keep on goin.

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
With dbol how soon will you know its working, i did one pin with deca last night but i will stop, is it to late? i wanted a jump on cycle thats why the dbol. i got some in the begining from stg conn but i think it was bunk, i asked this forum befor if i could take dbol now and it was said it was fine. got all new stuff from naps. old stuff didnt see much gain, ( test C ) now (test E) should of went with sust? anymore good advice? Thank you everyone

MDR

Registered Member
Reaction score
This is a hot mess. Test only 1st cycle. Save the rest of the Deca for later. Clomid for PCT. Are you taking an A/I? Aromasin or Adex? Gotta have everything in line before you start, and do your research. There are better solutions to Progestin issues than Nolva, and Nolva and Deca together is a bad combo. Try Prami or Caber w/deca, if you decide to use it. But again, just finish up with test and finish this mess and plan better next time.

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered Member
Reaction score
You can take dbol at the beginning or end of a cycle. Most people take it at the beginning b/c if you are taking a long acting ester test than it'll take a few weeks to kick in. They usually drop the dbol about the time the test kicks in, hence first four weeks of dbol. But I've heard of people doing at an end of a cycle b/c you will start to plateau and the dbol will help improve gains. The only thing will be that you will retain a lot of water at the end of the cycle which most don't want. Test C and E is nearly the same. Sust is a blend of short and long esters. You're probably better off with the E. Plus Sust hurts like a bitch!

aja44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Rippedgolfer is right, you would have wanted to start the dbol day 1 since the TestC will take 4 weeks to begin to kick in. If by week 6 you feel you need a "jump" on your cycle then your shit is fake.

I my first cycle at 500mg TestC for 10 weeks. I started dbol at week 8 and ran it 2 weeks past my last Cyp shot. Dbols half life is 6-8 hours, while the TestC is 12-14 days. So by the time I finished the last week of dbol all the Cyp ester has cleared my system and I started PCT.

Your to far into your cycle right now so save the Deca for another cycle. MrBTB layed out a perfect NEXT CYCLE for you to try. And I still dont see anything listed in this thread by you with regards to your AI, HCG or your PCT???

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
First time cycle, first time dumb ass. no AI researching pcts. any recomdations, please help me clear up my mess. I thank everyone for the support.

brandon123

Registered Member
Reaction score
With dbol how soon will you know its working, i did one pin with deca last night but i will stop, is it to late? i wanted a jump on cycle thats why the dbol. i got some in the begining from stg conn but i think it was bunk, i asked this forum befor if i could take dbol now and it was said it was fine. got all new stuff from naps. old stuff didnt see much gain, ( test C ) now (test E) should of went with sust? anymore good advice? Thank you everyone

First time cycle, first time dumb ass. no AI researching pcts. any recomdations, please help me clear up my mess. I thank everyone for the support.
First, your not a dumb ass. You just got excited and jumped the gun.. Lots of people do it. I'd say your smart because you are now Figuring out that you werent' doing it right and your asking good questions and doing some research. So stop beating yourself up.
I feel Dbol in a matter of hours. Results the first week

aja44

Registered Member
Reaction score
First, your not a dumb ass. You just got excited and jumped the gun.. Lots of people do it. I'd say your smart because you are now Figuring out that you werent' doing it right and your asking good questions and doing some research. So stop beating yourself up.
I feel Dbol in a matter of hours. Results the first week

No, you are a dumb ass for not respecting what this stuff can do to you when taken wrong. BUT.... You actually sound like your getting it and going to listen so I give you prop's for that :clapping:

Stop the Deca and save it for next cycle

Keep going with your 500mg Test per week for 10 weeks. Are you pinning 250mg twice per week or in one shot? Whatever it is, you should be doing 250mg twice per week to keep your plasma levels even. I shoot Mon and Thurs

Save the dbol for your next cycle as well. But if you insist on running it then I would run it beginning on your last shot of week 8 this way you run it for the last 2 weeks on Test and 2 weeks while esters are clearing. That would be 14 days from your last Cyp shot and start your PCT

Get yourself some Adex and start taking .5mg EOD and see how you do. Stay on that through your cycle and for PCT.

Get yourself some HCG if you can. Research it, along with how to mix and store it. Its best to run it during cycle, but some will run it post cycle during that period while the Test ester clears. It is not required, but will keep your nuts from looking smaller than raisins and will help with your recover.

I would recommend Clomid for PCT. Take 200mg for 2 days and then 100mg per day for the rest of week 1. Then do 75mg per day for week 2 and 50mg per day for weeks 3 and 4.

Good luck

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks to all you guys for th info, i will follow AJA44 advise unless somone disagrees. Ive been pinning 500mg once a week, i will do twice a week now, is 500mg enough. i see others at 600- 750. naps a good place for AI's and PCT's? Im reading up on HCG's and AI's any thoughts on good ones?

Last edited:

MDR

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looks like he laid it all out for you pretty well to me. Aromasin and Adex work well as far as A/I's. Aromasin is a bit stronger. There are a number of good sources on the board for A/I's, hcg and Clomid for your PCT. Props for getting things together. Take a look around and see whats out there and you can do a search in the research chemicals section to see what others think, or look at the reviews in the board sponsor section. Good luck to you and keep asking questions!

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was looking at naps beginner cycle, they are running GP Anastrozole. should i order this with my clomid?

rockhardly

Registered Member
Reaction score
Do as aja44, MDR, and Brandon have already told you and finish this cycle up with test, aromasin or adex, HCG and clomid. That is what you SHOULD do! Quit trying to find more shit to shove into yourself after you've already started. During your cycle is not the time to be asking about this kinda shit. After this cycle, get ALL your shit together and know exactly what you are going to do and go for another.

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Not trying to add shit, i want to make things right, i asked a few questions, i know to get clomid but i was tring to find a good AI so i could order, i asked if Anastrozole was a good one? i will have to look at aromasin and adex, i dont know of them. im new a t this whole cycle thing. thanks

Last edited:

underscore

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes Anastrozole will work for you. You can take .5 every other day for your A/I.

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you, i will order today, Thank you to all of you with positive feed back.