• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

DBol powder to caps question

phosphor

Banned
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I did tons of research before delving into making my own and mixed it with anositol powder (it's what I had laying around). First time taking my caps - and first time ever taking dbol actually. I was very careful in the whole process of the measurements and mixing the two compounds. I didn't want to get nothing but inositol in one and a big dose of dbol in the next. I mixed it doing 1/1 ratio, then kept adding the inositol over again based on the instuctions until it was all mixed using a mortar and pestle. I ended up with 25mg each cap (from my calculations).

Each time I take a cap (2 times a day) I feel flushed like I took a niacin tab and feel a bit prickly - is this normal? No diff on my lifts yet - although I wouldn't know too much, since I just started lifting again after a long layoff and just started taking the bol. Just wondering if the symptoms are normal or not - I don't want to leave this earth a dumbass or cripple myself being a human guinea pig.

Klutch

Registered Member
Reaction score
im not sure about mixing. but if you havent lifted in a while. i say you should lift for at least 3 months natural so your joints and ligaments can get used to it again. so you dont hurt yourself. just my 2 cent...

phosphor

Banned
Registered Member
Reaction score
That's one thing that won't help me in this case - I have tendonitis in my elbow. The longer I workout, the more pain I get. I will be making a call on Friday to get a shot though. I do pretty good warmups and stretching before pounding weights, but ultimately your route is the safer way to go.

yerg

Registered Member
Reaction score
i mix my own caps, but that shoudlnt have anything to do with the symptoms your having. What is the inostinol for???? filler??? I use protein.

yerg

Registered Member
Reaction score
inostinol is a fat burner isnt it???? I know ive heard of it before. I know there are supplements with it. Cant remember what it does though..

phosphor

Banned
Registered Member
Reaction score
inostinol is a fat burner isnt it???? I know ive heard of it before. I know there are supplements with it. Cant remember what it does though..

I believe it's a form of b complex. Fun fact: some drug dealers would cut it with coke.

yerg

Registered Member
Reaction score
shit thats right. Thats where ive heard of it!!lol