• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dealing with banned members/account recreators: What's your opinion?

Should obvious trolls receive an "automatic ban"?

• Yes. An obvious troll/previously banned user should be erased without due process.

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • No. "Trolls" add spice to the board. I am comfortable dealing with idiots.

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Maybe. I see it both ways at times.

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Other. (Please expand/clarify in thread.)

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Well, holy shit... You really are starting to look like a nice person. I guess I'll have to stop negging you.

don't be so hasty there DOMS.

I'm for out-right banning, but some are kind of fun to rag on.

90% of you would be gone if they began deleting troll accts.

Buncha non-picture posting fatsos arguing politics and immigration issues.

This is a Bodybuilding site? You'd never know it though.

Isn't there a way to ban a MAC addy for the trolls that make multiple accounts?

Isn't there a way to ban a MAC addy for the trolls that make multiple accounts?

It's not exactly hard to fake and/or change a MAC address you know. That's even easier than changing your IP address.

If you hang out on the internet more than 3 hours a day and its not your job then you are a douchebag. Just saying

IML Gear Cream!
I think my avy pretty much shows my feelings about trolls. But in reality I don't mind sparring with trolls. It is fun at times. But my problem with this certain troll is that he don't know the difference between fucking with people and Destroying a great thread. I think thats part of the problem. I mean this certain a-hole had me defending GFR who I belive is the king of trolls. But if they (him) learned to ply his craft in the proper forum then the respected members would know to leave that one alone. So my vote would be that I see it both ways at times. :shrug:

I have seen talk about the anything goes thread. Imo, the name implys exactly that, anything goes. I don't think maniaical nonsense should run rampant, but if someone talks a little smack it should be tolerated.

Btw sfw, I think we are going to be good pals, you are right in your comment about there being very little bodybuilding talk going on here.

I don't think it is the troll that is ruinning this forum. It is our own intolerance towards different comments that doesn't fit in with our own difinition good comments, and I think that is bothering us and making us feel like this forum is not fun anymore.
I noticed that we have members from several different countries on this forum. So, oviously there is going to be many different people with different oppinion and little different attitute. Even people from same country have different oppinion. If we keep banning people just because we don't like them, then we have to keep banning so many people in the future because they are not liked. Unless we are planning on not allowing any more new membership, it is unrealistic to expect new members to have same opinion as we do and behave us.
Personally I don't mind little silly and stupit comments here and there. It make this forum more fun. If everybody is so serious then I think this forum will be boring place to visit. I used to but now I don't look down on stupid people, I accept it part of his/her imperfection as a human. If you can be little more open minded you won't find any troll here.
Just my opinion :)

Last edited:
90% of you would be gone if they began deleting troll accts.​

Buncha non-picture posting fatsos arguing politics and immigration issues.​

This is a Bodybuilding site? You'd never know it though.​

Strict rules will not be inforcable. Use alternative methods. :callme:

90% of you would be gone if they began deleting troll accts.

Buncha non-picture posting fatsos arguing politics and immigration issues.

This is a Bodybuilding site? You'd never know it though.

This is open chat for a reason.

People get tired of looking at the same old training threads/supps etc.

Once you've read 100 threads on increasing your bench press. You kinda lose interest.

there is no doubt i would be on that list in such an occasion. hahaha

That would not be in my best interest. I don't know of anyone else who will put up with my bullshit and remain civil like you do.

I've been reading through this thread and there are some very dead on responses that echo my feelings on this subject to a T. While differences of opinions lead too great conversations, as well as making the world go round.

Speaking only for myself, of course, I cannot tolerate an individual who doesn't know me, or anyone else for that matter, and make a total judgement call on a persons intellect, or cognitive capabilities. No one is perfect, we all use the bathroom, and we all make mistakes, some big, some small.

I can see it both ways at times, though. There is a respectful and tactful way to use language and text to disagree, and there is a way to utilize language, just to be a grotty person.

Too me, being vile to someone you don't know from Adam isn't funny, at all.
It's a fainthearted act to debase someone over the computer, a 1000 miles away, and not face to face.

Nobody likes a 30, 40, 50 year old adolescent!

IML Gear Cream!
if you see leave, chill, 999 around here again point him out to me and he will be summarily banned. Hawkins is smelling like him no? His shit is not going to be tolerated anymore. there's a difference between differing opinions and someone making it his mission to make IM suck ass to hang out at by coming in every thread and taking a big stinking shit because he hates everyone here except a few chicks he jacks off over.

darn trolls. maybe after being negged so many times, it locks up your account.

90% of you would be gone if they began deleting troll accts.​

Buncha non-picture posting fatsos arguing politics and immigration issues.​

This is a Bodybuilding site? You'd never know it though.​
what is up with all the sissy up hill landscapers:coffee:

Ban them and move on. One thing I hate about some of the forums I go to is the fact that they put up with this crap. I can only think of one, but that's because they have a sub-forum dedicated to "outing" and "identifying" trolls/banned members/account-recreators.

:coffee:
Ban them and move on. One thing I hate about some of the forums I go to is the fact that they put up with this crap. I can only think of one, but that's because they have a sub-forum dedicated to "outing" and "identifying" trolls/banned members/account-recreators.

deal with it. its the internet:coffee:

That would not be in my best interest. I don't know of anyone else who will put up with my bullshit and remain civil like you do.

I put up with your shit all the time KelJu. You're one of the funniest jews around :lol:

Back