• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DG introduction

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello IronMag community!
Let me introduce myself and my online shop of anabolic steroids.
I have in stock the best overseas brands such as: Pharmacom,ZPHC, Alpha Pharma,Shree Venkatesh,
Canada peptides and Dynamic development lab.
Also I have i stock HUMAN-GRADE products such as :
Clenbuterol from Sopharma, Testoviron Depor and Proviron from Bayer, Sustanon from OBS Pakistan.
All products what I sell they are all legit and all of them sold in original boxes.
I want to be a part of your community and I want help all of you in achieving your goals!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Human Grade? Do you stock Asia Pharma?

I carry Pharmacom which is very popular ,Alpha Pharma,Zhengzhou which is also very popular brands too.
I have some products from Shree Venkatesh,Sopharma and Bayer and OBS.
At this moment I think I dont need another new brand when I have enough very good popular brands now.
But I care about all my customers and their wishes and if you have interested that I will have Asia Pharma in stock,
perhaps in future I will have this brand in my stock.
What products from Asia Pharma do you used?

Human Grade? Do you stock Asia Pharma?

Is somebody can help me?
I created my first thread and the board said it is waiting for approval by the moderator.
I thought I will have a possibility to moderate threads in my subforum and create the threads which I wish.
Is it not the case here?
Will every new thread checked by the moderator?

I keep hearing Asia Pharma is Human Grade because they are Thai FDA approved. What are your thoughts on this?

I think he needs a mod such as myself to test his pharm grade gear.

Bro,Asia Pharma have a lot good products, except Testosterone Suspension ( Aquabolic)-very hard fill into a syringe through a 22G needle ,
and even harder to make injections of this suspension through 22G needle.
In Thailand others rules. ..for example in my native country I can buy in pharmacy:
nebido,omnadren,sustanon, testosterone propionate ,proviron,nandrolone,hch,hgh,
letrozole,aromasine,arimidex,cabaser,nolvadex and others products of such brands as:
Bayer,Organon,Teva,Sandoz,Gedeon Richter,Pfizer,Astrazeneca and etc. these brands produce all their products for people.
And doctors prescribe those products to people.
I can not imagine a doctor who prescribes his patients horse equipoise and cow trenbolone.
this gears for animals.
But as I said In Thailand the other rules, in Thailand a lot of things are sold in pharmacies,
in Thailand a lot of ladyboys , In Thailand is not so in other countries.
Perhaps in Thailand doctors prescribe to their patients trenbolone and equipoise.
And Perhaps Thai FDA approved Asia Pharma who make cow trenbolon and horse equipoise for humans -Thai human grade:)
But Asia Pharma manufactures products of good quality.

I keep hearing Asia Pharma is Human Grade because they are Thai FDA approved. What are your thoughts on this?

IML Gear Cream!
i5axkz.jpg
[/IMG]

Bro, please check my website for everything I carry and stock

I'm gonna check out your site. Big welcome to IMF, I know Bigmoe and Officer Farva will take good care of you.

Where do i find your site?

Never mind got it. You open for business?

Back