• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Drunk as fuck!

JCBourne

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had 6 long islands, and a least 10 jagerbombs, fucked 3 girls a least and now im about to fuck another and then sleep.

Hell yea bros! I love bitches! College rules, its nice being the older guy taking advantage of the young hoes!

:coffee:

Dont ask how I legit typed this shit! haha.

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered Member
Reaction score
I had 6 long islands, and a least 10 jagerbombs, got fucked by 3 sailors a least and now im about to be fucked another and then have my ass stitched back up..

Hell yea bros! I love being the bitch! Down at the docks rules, its nice being the younger vulnerable guy getting taking advantage of like hoes!

:coffee:

Dont ask how I legit typed this shit! haha.

fixed

MyK

the unbanned
Registered Member
Reaction score
I had 2 strawberry dakaries, and a least 3 tequila rose shots, fingered my self in my asshole, now I am all horny and I'm going to see if I can find a couple of homeless men again. One can fuck me in my ass while I blow the other!!

Hell yea bros! I love STD's! Anal warts rule, its nice being a little bitch who lets homeless men cum in my face!

:analsex:

Dont ask how I legit typed this shit, I can't see for all of the homeless cum in my eyes! haha.

almost as good as the capt'ns

JCBourne

Registered Member
Reaction score
Last night was off the wall, I don't know where I logged on to write this.

And fuck all you guys! Haha :coffee:

sprayherup

Glad I could help!
Registered Member
Reaction score
You can have my bottle of Crown that's been sitting at my house for 5 years. That shit is nasty.

Ray Luv

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yo... even if he's lying about 2 of them, he's still the shit. Stop hating and congratulation the man.

Well done Sir rock hound.

JCBourne

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yo... even if he's lying about 2 of them, he's still the shit. Stop hating and congratulation the man.

Well done Sir rock hound.

I promise you I wasn't lying, next time i'll try to snap some pics of them.. However that may end badly for me with blue balls and a slap in the face. :geewhiz: