• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drunk as fuck!

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had 6 long islands, and a least 10 jagerbombs, fucked 3 girls a least and now im about to fuck another and then sleep.

Hell yea bros! I love bitches! College rules, its nice being the older guy taking advantage of the young hoes!

:coffee:

Dont ask how I legit typed this shit! haha.

I had 6 long islands, and a least 10 jagerbombs, got fucked by 3 sailors a least and now im about to be fucked another and then have my ass stitched back up..

Hell yea bros! I love being the bitch! Down at the docks rules, its nice being the younger vulnerable guy getting taking advantage of like hoes!

:coffee:

Dont ask how I legit typed this shit! haha.

fixed

I had 2 strawberry dakaries, and a least 3 tequila rose shots, fingered my self in my asshole, now I am all horny and I'm going to see if I can find a couple of homeless men again. One can fuck me in my ass while I blow the other!!

Hell yea bros! I love STD's! Anal warts rule, its nice being a little bitch who lets homeless men cum in my face!

:analsex:

Dont ask how I legit typed this shit, I can't see for all of the homeless cum in my eyes! haha.

almost as good as the capt'ns

Last night was off the wall, I don't know where I logged on to write this.

And fuck all you guys! Haha :coffee:

Does nobody know how to drink anymore? Crown and 7 with lime, yum.

You can have my bottle of Crown that's been sitting at my house for 5 years. That shit is nasty.

Especially XR. I like beer alot too. Not good for the diet though

Yo... even if he's lying about 2 of them, he's still the shit. Stop hating and congratulation the man.

Well done Sir rock hound.

Yo... even if he's lying about 2 of them, he's still the shit. Stop hating and congratulation the man.

Well done Sir rock hound.

I promise you I wasn't lying, next time i'll try to snap some pics of them.. However that may end badly for me with blue balls and a slap in the face. :geewhiz:

Back