• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

first shot of prop/tren/mast

chucky1

RISE ABOVE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a woozzy feeling and some chemical taste in my mouth for like ten min's, any one else experience this? I'm not worried about it just wondering. Oh Its on now :D ya buddy......

I got a woozzy feeling and some chemical taste in my mouth for like ten min's, any one else experience this? I'm not worried about it just wondering. Oh Its on now :D ya buddy......

It happens. You probably nicked a vein.

Checked twice, no blood, oh well Im alive

Im a rookie with tren so had to ask thanks

Ya man hadn't taken it myself for a while just started this week and thought I got an asthma attack lol..

Yes, it hits you like a brick walk some times man. Light headed, foggy, good Tren. Lol.

So Mote it Be
Chris

Starting the same monday. test/mast/tren @ 100 each eod

Mmm that yummy tren taste:) i get it all the time from good tren. I feel high when i pin more than 2ml. I did 2ml in eac try the other day and felt a huge headrush for a couple minutes then went to the gym and ripped the place apart lol!!

Mmm that yummy tren taste:) i get it all the time from good tren. I feel high when i pin more than 2ml. I did 2ml in eac try the other day and felt a huge headrush for a couple minutes then went to the gym and ripped the place apart lol!![/QUOT

4cc of ace or enant, damn homie but then again your a big mofo.

IML Gear Cream!
Mmm that yummy tren taste:) i get it all the time from good tren. I feel high when i pin more than 2ml. I did 2ml in eac try the other day and felt a huge headrush for a couple minutes then went to the gym and ripped the place apart lol!![/QUOT

4cc of ace or enant, damn homie but then again your a big mofo.

It was 2ml test e and 2ml tren e:)

Mmm that yummy tren taste:) i get it all the time from good tren. I feel high when i pin more than 2ml. I did 2ml in eac try the other day and felt a huge headrush for a couple minutes then went to the gym and ripped the place apart lol!!

OMG I pinned that and then let 20mg D bol dissolve in my mouth 1 hour before my work out and DAMN that was the best WO I ever had! Arm day
I got that high feeling after pinning too bro, Im hooked :D

Back