• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Fox's Chris Wallace challenges Graham over past comments on ignoring subpoenas

charley

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AABWwfg.img

Fox News Host Chris Wallace on Sunday challenged Sen. Lindsey Graham over the South Carolina Republican's past comments on ignoring subpoenas being grounds for impeachment.

"You call all of what's going on in Washington a political circus, but you took a different view back when you were leading the impeachment effort against [former President] Clinton back in the late '90s," Wallace said on "Fox News Sunday."

"At that time, you said that any president, and you talked specifically about Clinton and [former President] Nixon, who defied Congress when it came to subpoenas was in danger of impeachment," he added.

Wallace then played a video of Graham in 1998 saying, "You're becoming the judge and jury. It is not your job to tell us what we need. It is your job to comply with things that we need to provide oversight over you."

Graham seemed confused , republicans are very seldom questioned about being honest and Graham needed time to explain his version of 'covering up' for Trump. Fox news host Chris Wallace is one of the only Fox news people who will stand up for honesty.
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Trump is NOT getting impeached it is just the Dems creating distractions and trying to make Trump look bad. They are scared as hell cause they know he is getting re-elected in 2020 you fool.

solidassears

Elite Member
Reaction score
Trump is NOT getting impeached it is just the Dems creating distractions and trying to make Trump look bad. They are scared as hell cause they know he is getting re-elected in 2020 you fool.

I think they're more scared of Barr, he is going to throw their guilty asses in prison.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think they're more scared of Barr, he is going to throw their guilty asses in prison.

Yup I cannot wait to see everything declassified! Lol

charley

Registered Member
Reaction score

what are you crying about now ? Fox news anchor Chris Wallace caught another republican, who goes by the name of 'Lindsey Graham', lying to protect trumpski, just like you always do Rob.. it has nothing to do with the Dems.. it's a republican news site pointing out right-wing liars.

T Woods

Registered Member
Reaction score
Trump doesn't need any help looking bad, though you could argue the hours a day he spends getting his hair and make up done are just that. Reagan was asked on the campaign trail in '79 why he left the Democratic party, his response was 'I didn't leave the Democratic party the Democratic party left me'. Well, now he's been dumped by both parties. I guess he'd be proud of the way Trump's driving up the national debt though.

T Woods

Registered Member
Reaction score
what are you crying about now ? Fox news anchor Chris Wallace caught another republican, who goes by the name of 'Lindsey Graham', lying to protect trumpski, just like you always do Rob.. it has nothing to do with the Dems.. it's a republican news site pointing out right-wing liars.
What's their crooked angle here brosef, kinda looks like they have the good sense to see that they don't want to 'go down with the ship'. T-Diddy's guilty of no less than 5 felonies and possibly more as the Mueller report states. I love them sticking to their guns and just telling the sheep whatever they want them to believe. #SAD

solidassears

Elite Member
Reaction score
what precisely di LG lie about? Here's the actual interview... the OP is debunked with the truth which starts around 4:00minutes in

https://politicaldig.com/lindsey-gr...ys-footage-of-his-past-comments-on-subpoenas/

So typical of these moron leftists and fake new media, They have nothing real so they make shit up to fit their flawed and skewed thinking. Thinking may be a bit generous, it's more like a pavlovian response. They don't even know they're doing it, or how idiotic they look and are.

Zaphod

.45 ACP rules!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Just like liberals are allowed to do on issues, Graham's opinions have evolved.