• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Frontloading Dbol for a first cycle

AlphaONE

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've heard that more test is sometimes not the right answer when it comes to newbies, so I was wondering if it was OK if I kick-started my first cycle using a few 10mg DBOL tabs.

cycle consists of EQ and Test C btw.

KB77

Registered Member
Reaction score
Goku is a pussy! lol. read my tread CYCLE ADVISE, will get alot of first cycle advise. dont screw up like i did.. test alone for first cycle. that is what i gathered. SUPERMAN RULES

VictorZ06

Registered Member
Reaction score
I always suggest test only for a first run, but a little dbol up front won't cause any problems. I'd keep the dose under 30mg a day. Start with 20...see how you feel, and if all is well, you can bump it up to 30mg. I'm throwing blind advice here because I don't know your stats. If you are 17, 25% bf, and 120lbs.....you catch my drift. Post your stats....age, training experience, bf%, height, weight, etc.

/V

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score
well not justa few tabs more like 20-30mg ed for 4-6weeks if you are to.
also first cycle better to only have some test, loos the EQ

I loved when i preloded GP dbol with there deca and testE its a GREAT cycle, BUT this was my 3rd cycle so dont jump into that one just yet.

AlphaONE

Registered Member
Reaction score
1) Age: 21.
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat: 190, 15-16.
3) Years of Consistant Training experience: 3.
4) Previous Cycle experience: only pro-hormones.

Routine:

Monday -- Chest + Abs + Cardio 30-45 Minutes

Incline Dumbells, 6-8 Reps
Flat Bench press - 6-8 Reps
Decline Bench Press - 6-8 Reps
cables (PEC TECK) - Decline, Flat, Incline, 3 sets each

Tuesday -- Biceps and Triceps + Abs + Cardio 30-45 Minutes

- Triceps
Skullcrushers - 3 Sets - 6 to 8 reps. then drop set with inner grip to chest
Rope Pulldowns 3 sets - 6 to 8 reps. then drop down to lower weight until fail.
Seated Dips with 60-80 kg of weight on lap. 3 sets, 10 reps

- Biceps -
W Bar with seat inclining 3 sets 6-8 reps, then drop set with inner curls with lower weight
3 sets seated dumbell curls - 6 to 8 reps
Concentration Curls - 3 Sets - 6 to 8 reps
Hammer Curls - 3 sets - 6 to 8 reps

Wednesday -- Back + Abs + Cardio 30-45 Minutes

Wide Grip pulldowns - 3 sets 8-10 Reps - Dropset to lower if cannot reach 10 reps.
Inner Grip Pulldowns - 3 sets 8-10 Reps - Dropset to lower if cannot reach 10 reps.
Inner Grip middle seated - 3 sets 8-10 Reps - Dropset to lower if cannot reach 10 reps.
T Bar seated - 3 sets 8-10 Reps - Dropset to lower if cannot reach 10 reps.

Thursday -- Legs + Abs + Cardio 30-45 Minutes

Squats - 6-8 Reps - 3 sets - Heavy
Leg Press - 8-10 Reps Slow and heavy
Leg raises - 6-10 Reps slow and heavy
Calve Raises - 8-10 Reps - Go Heavier if needed

Friday -- Shaulders + Abs + Cardio 30-45 Minutes

Shaulder presses 8-10 Reps - Go heavier if needed
dumbell side Raises - 8-10 Reps - 3 sets
Arnie Presses Dumbells- 3 sets 8-10 reps
military reverse presses 8-10 reps - 3 sets
Shrugs on machine 8-10 reps - 3 sets - go heavier if needed, dropset to 2 weights 20kg shrugs.

Saturday -- Biceps and Triceps + Abs + Cardio 30-45 Minutes

- Triceps
Skullcrushers - 3 Sets - 6 to 8 reps. then drop set with inner grip to chest
Rope Pulldowns 3 sets - 6 to 8 reps. then drop down to lower weight until fail.
Seated Dips with 60-80 kg of weight on lap. 3 sets, 10 reps

- Biceps -
W Bar with seat inclining 3 sets 6-8 reps, then drop set with inner curls with lower weight
3 sets seated dumbell curls - 6 to 8 reps
Concentration Curls - 3 Sets - 6 to 8 reps
Hammer Curls - 3 sets - 6 to 8 reps

Sunday -- Traps + Calves + forearms + Abs + Cardio 30-45 Minutes

Shrugs on machine 8-10 reps - 3 sets - go heavier if needed, dropset to 2 handheld weights 20kg shrugs.
Calve Raises - 8-10 Reps - Go Heavier if needed

- Forearms -
Side Hammer Curls - 8-10 Reps - 3 Sets
finger palm raises reverse - 8-10 Reps - 3 sets
pull downs with straight bar- 8-20 Reps - 3 Sets

Diet:

eal 1: Pro/Carb 8:00am
8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein, 1 cup oatmeal
50g protein / 54g carbs / 5g fat

Meal 2: Pro/Fat 10:00am
Lean Ground Beef, 50g Cottage Cheese, green veggies
55g protein / 2g carbs / 20g fat

Meal 3: Pro/Carb 12:00pm
2 x Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice
85g protein / 84g carbs / 3g Fat

Meal 4: Pro/Fat 2:00pm
2 Medium Cans of Tuna , Veggies
60g protein / 6g carbs / 10g Fat

Meal 5: PPWO 5.00pm
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice (Measured Uncooked)
50g protein / 70g carbs / 3g fat

Workout: 7:00pm

Meal 6: PWO Right After Training
2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose
45g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat 8-8:15pm
Lean Protein of your choice, 2 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
50g protein / 5g carbs / 18g fat

Meal 8: Before Bed 10:00pm
3 Scoops of Caseine Protein, 1.5 Tbsp. Flax Seed Oil
60g protein / 3g carbs / 21g Fat

Protein: 455grams - Carbs: 300grams ??? Fat: 80grams

I'm planning on trying to add as much mass as possible for a winter bulk, and then proceed to cut from there on for summer. I was pretty adamant about running the EQ with the Test since I was told it's fine for a beginners cycle.

aja44

Registered Member
Reaction score
1. Your to young to start using AAS. Your natural test production is still growing, but you want to shut that down to shoot? Not sure why

2. Your overtraining big time. Where is your DAYS off. Not just one day, like 2 or 3 days. You grow with training and REST!!!! Abs everyday? Way to much cardio for a bulking cycle. Traps twice a week? Your doing your Bi's and Tri's 3 times in a week (direct and indirect) Bi's with back pulls and Tri's on chest day.

3. Seems like a lot of protein for a guy 190lbs. I'm 260lbs and I stick between 400 and 450 when I can.

And yeah, I have no issue with running EQ for a first cycle. It was recommend to me as well by someone I trust very much on this site. Unfortunately it really should be run for 16 weeks since it doesn't kick in until about weeks 7-8 and before I started a business trip was added to my calendar which would not have allowed me to complete as planned. I cut out the EQ and ran Cyp for 10 weeks with dbol. If your going to run both, plan your cycle so that your Test ends 2-3 weeks after the last EQ shot so you can start your PCT properly.

Also, where is your AI? How about HCG and what are you planning to run for PCT? All things you should know and have in hand before starting.....

AlphaONE

Registered Member
Reaction score
So anyone want to give some helpful guidance on planning this cycle, regardless of age, i'm pretty dedicated on running it.

I was thinking something along these lines.

Weeks 1-10 Cyp: 500mgs per week
Weeks 1-10 EQ: 600mgs per week
Weeks 1-4: D-bol 30mg

Weeks 11-13 Nolva for PCT

I have letro, and arimidex on hand.

aja44

Registered Member
Reaction score
So anyone want to give some helpful guidance on planning this cycle, regardless of age, i'm pretty dedicated on running it.

EQ should be run for at least 15 weeks, does not kick in until around weeks 6-8. What is the dosage of your EQ? I would pin 2x per week and shoot for 400mg

Weeks 1-4 - 30mg Dbol
Weeks 1-15 - 400mg EQ
Weeks 6-16 - 500mg Cyp
Weeks 18-21 - PCT

Nolva is not for PCT, you should be running Clomid
Adex should be run at .5mg EOD or E3D depending on how your cycle is going
Run HCG at 250ius twice per week from Week 2-18. Stop HCG once Test Esters have cleared. EQ takes about an week longer to clear than the Cyp, so that is why you run the Cyp for 2 weeks longer so they clear together before starting PCT.

brandon123

Registered Member
Reaction score

Drop the EQ. Save it for another time. Its not like this is going to be the one and only cycle you ever do in your life time. The reason i say drop it is because if you run both test c and EQ, how are you going to know which did what to your body. You may end up feeling like crap and not knowing what is making you feel that way. Or one may not have any real effect on you, but the next time you buy, you will end up waisting your cash cuz you thought it was good.
I started out with just the test and dbol cycle. Loved it. Then i added another compound to see what the difference would be. You can actually tell these things. Then based upon finding out what works for you, you can really plan out awesome cycles that fit your needs. Not just what someone says "is ok".

AlphaONE

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hmm...interesting...the reason I wanted to run EQ with the test is because EQ is supposed to give a boost in cardio endurance which is kinda important considering the nature of my job and all.

aja44

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hmm...interesting...the reason I wanted to run EQ with the test is because EQ is supposed to give a boost in cardio endurance which is kinda important considering the nature of my job and all.

It will, and keep you vascular. But it will make you hungry as hell, so be prepared to eat.... and keep it clean

liftshit0409

Registered Member
Reaction score

The test alone will give you all the endurance you need. Do test alone for the first cycle, then test with dbol 20, then the next cycle run test with dbol 30.. This will give you good gains, and it is the safest way you could go, since your not gonna wait.
With clomid as your pct's

AlphaONE

Registered Member
Reaction score
hmm..alright, and would I absolutely HAVE to use HCG for this cycle? i've read that you need to store it in the fridge for preservation purposes, last thing I need is my roommate finding that shit, loose lips sink ships kinda thing.

aja44

Registered Member
Reaction score
hmm..alright, and would I absolutely HAVE to use HCG for this cycle? i've read that you need to store it in the fridge for preservation purposes, last thing I need is my roommate finding that shit, loose lips sink ships kinda thing.

HCG is recommended. It will keep your nuts from turning into the size of raisins and will help your recovery in PCT. And yes, it needs to be stored in a frig once constituted.

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered Member
Reaction score
I would STRONGLY consider re-thinking the diet and training, there is A LOT of room for improvement.

It works in this order:

#1 - DIET - Without it nothing else works.
#2 - Training
#3 - DIET
#4 - AAS

BigBird

Registered Member
Reaction score
You are overtraining and going to severely limit any and all quality gains you could already be making. Training like that 7 days a week is a mistake. Calm down and do things the right way. The HCG is not an absolute must but it's good to use if you have the option. Only run the EQ if, and only if, you can run it at least 16 weeks. Otherwise, you'll run out right after you start to gain noticeable results from it.

Also, what is your height? 6'4" and 190lbs is a alot different than 5'7" 190lbs.