• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Fu Fu's l337 journal

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
What's your weight right now Mr. Whiskers? Nice poundage. You are one strong Kitten.

182 I believe. Thank you for the kind words. :)

I'm trying to get that 2.5 ratio for my deadlift. I am at 2.3. I will dedicate my next 5 weeks after my week off to deadlifting.

Brutus_G

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im actually excited to see you go and deadlift your last max was like 405 right man?

Bakerboy

cat burglar
Registered Member
Reaction score
182 I believe. Thank you for the kind words. :)

I'm trying to get that 2.5 ratio for my deadlift. I am at 2.3. I will dedicate my next 5 weeks after my week off to deadlifting.

Hahaha. That would make a good acceptance speech.

CowPimp

Fueled by Testosterone
Elite Member
Reaction score
Nice pull there fufu. You may consider some speed pulls. Sounds like it took a long time to buildup your full force output.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Nice pull there fufu. You may consider some speed pulls.

Thanks. I will start doing some of that good stuff after my week off. Platform and speed deads. I think my RDL's have helped me out a bunch. Once the weight was moving it was pretty easy.

Sounds like it took a long time to buildup your full force output.

Lawl, that sounds right.

Seanp156

Lexen Xtreme
Registered Member
Reaction score
Noice Deadlift... I think I might try a sumo stance after my meet again, but my hip flexors probably won't agree with it.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Noice Deadlift... I think I might try a sumo stance after my meet again, but my hip flexors probably won't agree with it.

Zank youz.

stretch stretch foam roll stretch foam roll!!!!!!

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
meal # 5 - one packet of tuna, 2-3 tablespoons of canola mayo, organic fresh veggie salsa, trader joe's organic tortilla chips

meal #6 - metrx protein bar

Last edited:

Bakerboy

cat burglar
Registered Member
Reaction score
^ I swear that foam roller is like some cult leader. I just look at the thing at it says, "I said lie down, son, and roll." Yes, father. "Can I get up now?" "No, we've just begun." :evil2: "Gulp." :sob:

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
^ I swear that foam roller is like some cult leader. I just look at the thing at it says, "I said lie down, son, and roll." Yes, father. "Can I get up now?" "No, we've just begun." :evil2: "Gulp." :sob:

Now take off your pants and get in my magic bag...

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
So was just looking through my exercise science text books and was like..."Wow, this is cool, I want to read it". I think I will read it for fun over the weekend.

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
So was just looking through my exercise science text books and was like..."Wow, this is cool, I want to read it". I think I will read it for fun over the weekend.

Will you read the stickies for me and tell me what they said?

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Happy 6000th post day to you
Happy 6000th post day dear Fufu

Ok, this post just exceded the ghey limit. I better get out of here before someone rights me a ticket.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Happy 6,000 posts Mr,fufu. :)

Whoa! I didn't even notice I was there. I thought I noticed I was close last night. Didn't know I stopped right now on it. Cool. :dancer:

ty ty

:rolleyes:

that's still a noobie if you ask me!

neg neg neg!

Nobody ever wished me a happy 6,000th post...:sob:

lawl, I wonder why???

Will you read the stickies for me and tell me what they said?

Maybe. If you do me some...favors.

Happy 6000th post day dear Fufu

Ok, this post just exceded the ghey limit. I better get out of here before someone rights me a ticket.

lawlersk33tz, ty. It's a good time.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
How's it going post whore...I mean, fufu?

:funny:

Good good. I had some sort of acid reflux shit this morning though. Not feeling to hungry and a bit uncomfortable in the stomach region. It is friday though. Just got to get through a few classes and a quiz. :)

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score
:funny:

Good good. I had some sort of acid reflux shit this morning though. Not feeling to hungry and a bit uncomfortable in the stomach region. It is friday though. Just got to get through a few classes and a quiz. :)

If the reflux lasts more than two days, take it to a doctor. My sister had acid reflux that just wouldn't go away. It turned out to be a gall stone and caused her no end of grief until they removed it.

I'm not saying that you have the same condition, but acid reflux is nothing to be careless with.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
If the reflux lasts more than two days, take it to a doctor. My sister had acid reflux that just wouldn't go away. It turned out to be a gall stone and caused her no end of grief until they removed it.

I'm not saying that you have the same condition, but acid reflux is nothing to be careless with.

It only comes up like once or twice a month. It is still bothering me a bit ATM. I actually have pinpointed one thing that will do it - tuna before bed. I had it a couple hours before I went to bed last night. I remember once I woke up in the middle of the night hungry(years ago) and ate tuna then went back to bed. I woke up later, stood up and just felt really sick and my stomach felt like it was bubbling up, I had to lay on the floor for a couple minutes. After it went away, I was fine.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
meal #1 - 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 1 1/2 - 2 cups of Kashi cereal w/ skim milk

meal #2 - piece of cod, cut of chicken, banana, half a grapefruit, slice of pepper/pepperoni pizza