• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

fuck fuck fuck

Gissurjon

Regular user
Registered Member
Reaction score
And what exactly are the odds of that? most of the youth in ghettos are under the impression that is normal to aspire to be a rapper in order to escape misery and that is completely false. Staying in school gives you a better shot then rapping does to get out of the ghetto. The music itself degrades women, glorifies drug trafficking , glorifies gang life, the list goes on. Your hater radar is defective

Can I ask you what ghetto you grew up in? alot of ball players and rappers come from the ghetto. Alot of doctors and lawyers come from middle-upper class America. The ghetto kids aspire to become like the people that came from the same kind of place/background they did and so do the middle-upper class kids. Realistic expectations or not, its completely normal way of thinking. School? I hope you are not about to tell me that every public school is equal and everybody grows up with the same chance of "making" it? sure some can but the odds are about as high (in some places) as making it playing ball or rapping.

now your other BS statement

If you had any Idea what you are talking about you would know that the majority of rap music made in the world has nothing to do with degrading women, glorifying drug trafficking, gang life and so on.

Let's take Drake for an example (since he was the most popular rap artist out last year). Can you show me where he makes the core of his music involve around any of those things? for any one rapper thats all about degrading women i can show you 5 that aren't.

Lets say it did glorify those things, so do movies and video games (which actually have a greater influence on kids than music since they are vizual). Are you against violent movies and video games too?

Truth is most of the rappers that do fall under your categorization are big advocates against violence and spend real dollars of their hard earned money fighting the bad situations of the places they come from.

Oh and one more thing, before rap it was rock that was making young people devilish and after rap im sure there will be something else. the bottom line is, if music is so powerful that it over-writes parenting..well then its not really the music that is the problem.

Gissurjon

Regular user
Registered Member
Reaction score
Actually, you've made a valid point. It doesn't my alter my observations regarding a social-behavioral descent over the last few decades, but you correctly point-out that there is money to be made in rap, and there are people who've by-god had the balls and the drive to beat all the odds and make successes of themselves.

Do you agree though that just about every generation says this about the comming generation? My grandmother's mother used to bitch about "kids these days" my grandmother then turned around and did the same thing and so on...??

I mean what did they say about the punk rockers? what about the kids that liked Elvis? the beatles? somehow the current "older generation" just always feels like its so much worse now than it was when the truth is it goes in circles. Im 23, at 45 ill probably be bitching about these dumb kids that cant do nothing without their flying shoes and micro-chip brain enhancers.

2tomlinson

Registered Member
Reaction score
Do you agree though that just about every generation says this about the comming generation? My grandmother's mother used to bitch about "kids these days" my grandmother then turned around and did the same thing and so on...??

You're right, of course, the fads of every up-and-coming generation are dismissed as childish by previous generations -- sometimes justly, sometimes not. But you miss my point entirely, which is this country has suffered a gradual ghettoization, over the last 30-40 years, that is detrimental to us as a populace in terms of our physical safety and economic well being. This, I believe, is illustrated by a less gradual shift in what is considered socially acceptable behavior. The question, "Who is to say what is socially acceptable?" is a moot point but, what cannot be argued, is that some striking changes have taken place in this nation that are not positive and productive -- at least, not in the minds of reasonable people. Some examples: According to the US Census Bureau, the number of unwed mothers has increased 400% percent since 1970. Troubling? No, not necessarily. Marriage doesn't guarantee stability. But then consider that the number of children who live in fatherless households (nothing to do with marriage) has quadrupled since 1975. Of those single parent households, nearly forty percent are on some form of welfare. As to the fathers of these fatherless children? Fewer than forty percent provide any type of financial support what-so-ever. The most chilling statistic in this theory of growing-ghettoization is that the rate of violent crime has also risen by almost 400% since 1964. Do you see a pattern here? Is rap music the cause? Of course not. Does the at least occasional violence and vulgarity in rap music flag a shift in what is acceptable and what is not? You fuckin'a right, it does.

awhites1

wrk'n project mayhem
Registered Member
Reaction score
Listen....
clooneyGTFO.jpg

Gissurjon

Regular user
Registered Member
Reaction score
You're right, of course, the fads of every up-and-coming generation are dismissed as childish by previous generations -- sometimes justly, sometimes not. But you miss my point entirely, which is this country has suffered a gradual ghettoization, over the last 30-40 years, that is detrimental to us as a populace in terms of our physical safety and economic well being. This, I believe, is illustrated by a less gradual shift in what is considered socially acceptable behavior. The question, "Who is to say what is socially acceptable?" is a moot point but, what cannot be argued, is that some striking changes have taken place in this nation that are not positive and productive -- at least, not in the minds of reasonable people. Some examples: According to the US Census Bureau, the number of unwed mothers has increased 400% percent since 1970. Troubling? No, not necessarily. Marriage doesn't guarantee stability. But then consider that the number of children who live in fatherless households (nothing to do with marriage) has quadrupled since 1975. Of those single parent households, nearly forty percent are on some form of welfare. As to the fathers of these fatherless children? Fewer than forty percent provide any type of financial support what-so-ever. The most chilling statistic in this theory of growing-ghettoization is that the rate of violent crime has also risen by almost 400% since 1964. Do you see a pattern here? Is rap music the cause? Of course not. Does the at least occasional violence and vulgarity in rap music flag a shift in what is acceptable and what is not? You fuckin'a right, it does.

some rap music does reflect what is going on, Tupac spoke of it as a news media.
Honestly though, the root of the problem is in the principles that this country is built on. "all men are created equal" the constitution was written by liars (for a lack of a better term) and on the basis that only a certain group is created equal and is entitled to "the dream". this is now best displayed in big corporations and their influence in Washington. I agree with you that systematic ghettoization is going on, If you ask me it has more to do with exploitation than entertainment. See there is only so much money available at any given point and without the poor to reprisent one end of the spectrum there would be no rich. So you tell me who benefits from ghettoization.

Im not from here originally so im blessed with the ability of an outside point of view and what stands most out about Americans is this false sense of entitlement.. isnt really surprising since the settlement was done through robbing of the land which we now live on. The most Jesus-crazy country ive been to but practice christianity's principles the least. maybe the problem isnt fatherless homes, maybe its because we're all hypocrites. ;)

2tomlinson

Registered Member
Reaction score
some rap music does reflect what is going on, Tupac spoke of it as a news media.
Honestly though, the root of the problem is in the principles that this country is built on. "all men are created equal" the constitution was written by liars (for a lack of a better term) and on the basis that only a certain group is created equal and is entitled to "the dream"

Im not from here originally so im blessed with the ability of an outside point of view and what stands most out about Americans is this false sense of entitlement.. isnt really surprising since the settlement was done through robbing of the land which we now live on. The most Jesus-crazy country etc ;)

My friend. I didn't include your entire text above because, well, to be honest it mixes illiteracy with ignorance and is just not worth pasting. You are not originally from "here"? Then I will give you the benefit of the doubt, hoping that English is your second or third language, so you are unable to fully understand my post. Judging from your middle school syntax, your spelling, and your awkward use of the language this may be the case. However, if you are competent with the language, you are either stupid, or naive. The US Constitution was written by liars? You are not worthy, in terms of accomplishments or intellect, to speak your name and the founders' names in the same sentence -- nor am I. The Constitution of the United States, along with the Magna Carta, changed the history of the world, and has, over the centuries, become the rule of law for every "civilized" nation in the world. This includes a slowly changing Cuba, Eastern Europe, Vietnam and China, by the way. These "liars" through some star-crossed sense of decency, with the strokes of their pens, blazed a trail that remains unique in history, and certainly to whatever country from which you hale. These "liars" outlawed slavery. It didn't happen immediately, granted, but the United Kingdom was the first country to make it rule of law, the United States, the second. From 1776 to 1966, it took way too long, right? Well take a look at countries not founded by "Self interested liars", pal. Where does slavery, tacitly endorsed by their governments, continue? I'll spare you the difficult chore of typing the question into Google: All African nations (South Africa an exception, to a small degree) all Eastern European countries, in which the wives-for-sale, and prostitution trade is an abomination, China, Southeast Asia, Indonesia (if you can remember how to spell it, look-up the Hmong mountain peoples) at least one country in South America. As to the Founders' foresight, and the national character of the United States of America, and her people, the countries that comprise mainland Europe are a cowardly, pathetic joke in comparison (the UK, and Scandinavia -- minus Denmark-- the exceptions.) Have you heard of the Monroe Doctrine? The Reagan Doctrine? Have you read or heard about any natural or unnatural disaster in the last fifty years in which the U.S was not the first to deliver aide in the form of food, money and eager volunteers? Name ONE TIME in history that one country has, in the last fifty years, offered to help the United States? Americans are, historically, the most generous, decent and fair-minded people in the ten thousand years of so-called civilization. Does this somehow exempt us from primate atrocities? No -- but nor should our altruistic history and behavior, over the generations, give losers, outsiders and cynics such as yourself license to hold us to a standard which neither you nor your homeland can pretend to meet. We've exchanged a couple of posts now. Review them carefully. When I am wrong, I admit it. When you are wrong, you draw upon all the predictable, anti-American, angry cliches to 1.) excuse your own ignorance. 2.) to shirk personal responsibility for being uninformed (which, apparently, somehow cloaks your personal lack of character?) Gee, these two points alone, I think, effectively illustrate the difference between the American character and Euro-trash. Or whatever second-rate, defeated, under-achieving country that is your homeland. Let's see you slither, point-the-finger, and lie yourself out of this.

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't ban 2tomlinson for soiling an epic thread!

BillHicksFan

Registered Abuser
Registered Member
Reaction score
My friend. I didn't include your entire text above because, well, to be honest it mixes illiteracy with ignorance and is just not worth pasting. You are not originally from "here"? Then I will give you the benefit of the doubt, hoping that English is your second or third language, so you are unable to fully understand my post. Judging from your middle school syntax, your spelling, and your awkward use of the language this may be the case. However, if you are competent with the language, you are either stupid, or naive. The US Constitution was written by liars? You are not worthy, in terms of accomplishments or intellect, to speak your name and the founders' names in the same sentence -- nor am I. The Constitution of the United States, along with the Magna Carta, changed the history of the world, and has, over the centuries, become the rule of law for every "civilized" nation in the world. This includes a slowly changing Cuba, Eastern Europe, Vietnam and China, by the way. These "liars" through some star-crossed sense of decency, with the strokes of their pens, blazed a trail that remains unique in history, and certainly to whatever country from which you hale. These "liars" outlawed slavery. It didn't happen immediately, granted, but the United Kingdom was the first country to make it rule of law, the United States, the second. From 1776 to 1966, it took way too long, right? Well take a look at countries not founded by "Self interested liars", pal. Where does slavery, tacitly endorsed by their governments, continue? I'll spare you the difficult chore of typing the question into Google: All African nations (South Africa an exception, to a small degree) all Eastern European countries, in which the wives-for-sale, and prostitution trade is an abomination, China, Southeast Asia, Indonesia (if you can remember how to spell it, look-up the Hmong mountain peoples) at least one country in South America. As to the Founders' foresight, and the national character of the United States of America, and her people, the countries that comprise mainland Europe are a cowardly, pathetic joke in comparison (the UK, and Scandinavia -- minus Denmark-- the exceptions.) Have you heard of the Monroe Doctrine? The Reagan Doctrine? Have you read or heard about any natural or unnatural disaster in the last fifty years in which the U.S was not the first to deliver aide in the form of food, money and eager volunteers? Name ONE TIME in history that one country has, in the last fifty years, offered to help the United States? Americans are, historically, the most generous, decent and fair-minded people in the ten thousand years of so-called civilization. Does this somehow exempt us from primate atrocities? No -- but nor should our altruistic history and behavior, over the generations, give losers, outsiders and cynics such as yourself license to hold us to a standard which neither you nor your homeland can pretend to meet. We've exchanged a couple of posts now. Review them carefully. When I am wrong, I admit it. When you are wrong, you draw upon all the predictable, anti-American, angry cliches to 1.) excuse your own ignorance. 2.) to shirk personal responsibility for being uninformed (which, apparently, somehow cloaks your personal lack of character?) Gee, these two points alone, I think, effectively illustrate the difference between the American character and Euro-trash. Or whatever second-rate, defeated, under-achieving country that is your homeland. Let's see you slither, point-the-finger, and lie yourself out of this.

Paragraphs are an amazing invention. Just sayin.

SilentBob187

DRSE - The Connoisseur
Board Rep
Reaction score

wtfamiread.png

hmmm...
:coffee:
...ah-ha

meh.ro7280.jpg

mich29

Registered Member
Reaction score
I feel good today, Silent Bob, we're gonna make some money, then you know what we're going to do? We're gonna go to that party, we're gonna get some pussy, and I'm gonna fuck this bitch, I'll fuck this bitch, I'll fuck ANYTHING THAT MOVES!
[to a man passing by on a bicycle just off screen]

I lol'ed

Gissurjon

Regular user
Registered Member
Reaction score
My friend. I didn't include your entire text above because, well, to be honest it mixes illiteracy with ignorance and is just not worth pasting. You are not originally .....

Yes, English is my 3rd language (did I spell it right??).
Look man i'm not anti-American, I live here so that must say something. Without getting into specific details I kind of get the idea I hurt your feelings and for that, I am sorry.

im not going to adress all the arguments you made for to reason, I simply did not say anything in regards to some of them and some of them are correct and i agree with

You want to rant about the U.S. helping everybody, that in itself doesnt make them carring or giving or even decent, reason being that it's mostly done for political gain. Millions going in aid to other countries for political reasons while issues at home are pushed to the back. Thats like taking care of your neighbours and not your family. If you think that the U.S. is just going around supporting everybody out of the kindness of their hearts, you are sadly mistaken. The U.S. is not always the first to help, CNN and Fox news might tell you so but I think we both know both are full of it.

people like you (judging from your post) think that USA is the only 1st class civilization and is head above all others in this world while the truth is that most haven't lived ,and sometimes not even travelled, outside the country. This mentality, in my opinion, is what causes alot of problems for the U.S. The "fuck everybody we are the best" argument is an arrogant one and arrogance is not a quality trait to possess.
In my opinion, the U.S. is great and I never said it wasn't.

U.S.A just borrowed a pretty big sum of money from China, would you call that help?

Is not killing each other, poisoning land and rivers and killing people in other countries, to name a few, too high of a standard?

Would you call stating that everybody is created equal while owning slaves telling the truth?

When it comes to Europe you can say what you want but the numbers do not lie, most of those countries have lower crime rates, incarceration rates, higher life expectancy, and over-all more happiness.

you point out all you think is great about his country when the fact is that I wasn't saying this country isn't good. Are you trying to over power the fact that this country has serious issues by constantly reminding yourself that it's not only a superpower but a generous one too?

Pointing out issues as you see them is not anti-anything or bashing. You, on the other hand, went on and on about how stupid I am (without knowing me) and how my country is inferior to yours (without knowing where i'm from) and that, my friend, could be called stupid.
Attacking somebody like you just did, calling me stupid while putting yourself on a pedestal, has never been considered intelligent. You can disagree with me, thats fine , but making it personal is just childish. Half your post went to calling me names while you could have made your point in half the text.

I wonder how many languages you can express yourself in.

Gissurjon

Regular user
Registered Member
Reaction score
oh and since you managed to be so cordial in your reply, fuck you too.:kissu:

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered Member
Reaction score
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't ban 2tomlinson for soiling an epic thread!

there isn't one, bro. that nigga has to go. there was no need for that bullshit. you know it.

while you're at it, ban aries too, please.

2tomlinson

Registered Member
Reaction score
there isn't one, bro. that nigga has to go. there was no need for that bullshit. you know it.

Bullshit regarding America's influence on world history? Grow some balls, or read a few books. Ban away. You might feel safer without knowledgeable people interacting on this board.

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered Member
Reaction score
Bullshit regarding America's influence on world history? Grow some balls, or read a few books. Ban away. You might feel safer without knowledgeable people interacting on this board.

if i was seeking knowledge &/or wisdom, i wouldn't be in the "anything goes" forum posting in a thread about jay & silent bob, lol.

i think that's the part you are missing about all of this.

Gentleman

Banned Member
Reaction score

FUCK, please tell me this airhead copy and pasted all this bullshit?

Why does it a 200 word essay for someone get their point across?

mr. ya-di-da

Registered Member
Reaction score
that shit is funny as fuck when he falls out the chair then gets up and cant find the blunt.. lol

Aries1

Registered Member
Reaction score

Wow, I'm deeper in your head than I thought. Banning me won't make you younger or less of a fuckin pussy. Just sayin...

Aries1

Registered Member
Reaction score
Can I ask you what ghetto you grew up in? alot of ball players and rappers come from the ghetto. Alot of doctors and lawyers come from middle-upper class America. The ghetto kids aspire to become like the people that came from the same kind of place/background they did and so do the middle-upper class kids. Realistic expectations or not, its completely normal way of thinking. School? I hope you are not about to tell me that every public school is equal and everybody grows up with the same chance of "making" it? sure some can but the odds are about as high (in some places) as making it playing ball or rapping.

now your other BS statement

If you had any Idea what you are talking about you would know that the majority of rap music made in the world has nothing to do with degrading women, glorifying drug trafficking, gang life and so on.

Let's take Drake for an example (since he was the most popular rap artist out last year). Can you show me where he makes the core of his music involve around any of those things? for any one rapper thats all about degrading women i can show you 5 that aren't.

Lets say it did glorify those things, so do movies and video games (which actually have a greater influence on kids than music since they are vizual). Are you against violent movies and video games too?

Truth is most of the rappers that do fall under your categorization are big advocates against violence and spend real dollars of their hard earned money fighting the bad situations of the places they come from.

Oh and one more thing, before rap it was rock that was making young people devilish and after rap im sure there will be something else. the bottom line is, if music is so powerful that it over-writes parenting..well then its not really the music that is the problem.
Shut

I mean what did they say about the punk rockers? what about the kids that liked Elvis? the beatles? somehow the current "older generation" just always feels like its so much worse now than it was when the truth is it goes in circles. Im 23, at 45 ill probably be bitching about these dumb kids that cant do nothing without their flying shoes and micro-chip brain enhancers.
the

fuck

Honestly though, the root of the problem is in the principles that this country is built on. "all men are created equal" the constitution was written by liars (for a lack of a better term) and on the basis that only a certain group is created equal and is entitled to "the dream". this is now best displayed in big corporations and their influence in Washington. I agree with you that systematic ghettoization is going on, If you ask me it has more to do with exploitation than entertainment. See there is only so much money available at any given point and without the poor to reprisent one end of the spectrum there would be no rich. So you tell me who benefits from ghettoization.

Im not from here originally so im blessed with the ability of an outside point of view and what stands most out about Americans is this false sense of entitlement.. isnt really surprising since the settlement was done through robbing of the land which we now live on. The most Jesus-crazy country ive been to but practice christianity's principles the least. maybe the problem isnt fatherless homes, maybe its because we're all hypocrites. ;)
up

Paragraphs are an amazing invention. Just sayin.
rofl

Yes, English is my 3rd language (did I spell it right??).
Look man i'm not anti-American, I live here so that must say something. Without getting into specific details I kind of get the idea I hurt your feelings and for that, I am sorry.

im not going to adress all the arguments you made for to reason, I simply did not say anything in regards to some of them and some of them are correct and i agree with

You want to rant about the U.S. helping everybody, that in itself doesnt make them carring or giving or even decent, reason being that it's mostly done for political gain. Millions going in aid to other countries for political reasons while issues at home are pushed to the back. Thats like taking care of your neighbours and not your family. If you think that the U.S. is just going around supporting everybody out of the kindness of their hearts, you are sadly mistaken. The U.S. is not always the first to help, CNN and Fox news might tell you so but I think we both know both are full of it.

people like you (judging from your post) think that USA is the only 1st class civilization and is head above all others in this world while the truth is that most haven't lived ,and sometimes not even travelled, outside the country. This mentality, in my opinion, is what causes alot of problems for the U.S. The "fuck everybody we are the best" argument is an arrogant one and arrogance is not a quality trait to possess.
In my opinion, the U.S. is great and I never said it wasn't.

U.S.A just borrowed a pretty big sum of money from China, would you call that help?

Is not killing each other, poisoning land and rivers and killing people in other countries, to name a few, too high of a standard?

Would you call stating that everybody is created equal while owning slaves telling the truth?

When it comes to Europe you can say what you want but the numbers do not lie, most of those countries have lower crime rates, incarceration rates, higher life expectancy, and over-all more happiness.

you point out all you think is great about his country when the fact is that I wasn't saying this country isn't good. Are you trying to over power the fact that this country has serious issues by constantly reminding yourself that it's not only a superpower but a generous one too?

Pointing out issues as you see them is not anti-anything or bashing. You, on the other hand, went on and on about how stupid I am (without knowing me) and how my country is inferior to yours (without knowing where i'm from) and that, my friend, could be called stupid.
Attacking somebody like you just did, calling me stupid while putting yourself on a pedestal, has never been considered intelligent. You can disagree with me, thats fine , but making it personal is just childish. Half your post went to calling me names while you could have made your point in half the text.

I wonder how many languages you can express yourself in.
My dick in your brown ass.

oh and since you managed to be so cordial in your reply, fuck you too.:kissu:
Fuck you.