• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Georgia Cop Tells White Woman ... Don't Worry, We Only Kill Black People

jackyjaggs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A real WTF moment

A Cobb County police officer reassured a white woman who was afraid she'd be shot when he pulled her over by telling her ... "Remember, we only kill black people."
During dashcam video of the incident, the woman told the officer she didn't want to reach for her mobile phone in her lap because she'd seen too many videos of cops shooting motorists. The cop, Lt. Greg Abbott, quickly responded, "But you're not black. We only kill black people, right?"
The interaction starts at 30 secs. into the video.

Lt. Abbott has been placed on administrative duties, and an internal investigation has been launched.
His attorney says, "He was attempting to de-escalate a situation involving an uncooperative passenger. In context, his comments were clearly aimed at attempting to gain compliance by using the passenger's own statements and reasoning to avoid making an arrest.?

http://w3.cdn.anvato.net/player/pro...yIiwicHJvZmlsZSI6ImNveCJ9fSwiaHRtbDUiOnRydWV9

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

dave 236

Elite Member
Reaction score
It was a fucking joke. I blame him for assuming everyone would get the tongue in cheek intent. I'm no fan of the way cops behave now days but come on. He clearly was trying to break the tension.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Gena Marie

Elite Member
Reaction score
Probably not the best choice of "comforting" words for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk