• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"Get your last orders in before we close for a bit" temporarily closing from May - 12th ~thu~ May - 26th

DragonPhill

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

"Get your last orders in before we close for a bit"​

2HKPw2D.jpg

Greetings,
The online store here at www.PuritySourceLabs.ru will be temporarily closing from
May - 12th ~thu~ May - 26th for a small holiday break and restock.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

If in the event you have created a NEW order do NOT panic, all orders will be honored :)
You can still place orders up until closing, all orders will be honored, all tickets will still be answers,
just the ability to place a NEW order will be suspended during that time frame.

It's strongly suggested and advised to get all orders in ASAP before store closing. :)

Our customer service team will still respond swiftly as always, to al orders and inquiries in the order in which we've receive them.
This will not affect any recent or pending orders that have been made.

Thank you for your patience and understanding..

AGAIN THIS WILL NOT AFFECT ANY RECENT PURCHASES OR NEW/PENDING ORDERS!!

So get your last orders in before we close for a bit! :cool:

The 12th is rapidly approaching. Make sure to get those orders in if you need anything soon!

Only a few days left to order. Tick tock

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Friendly reminder psl will reopen the 27th. Fully Stocked and ready to ship. While we are closed I am here if anyone needs help. I can help with cycle layout or answer any questions you may have

Team ep
Puritysourcelabs.ru

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

last hours

News

-N-e-w-s-

--N--e--w--s--

you are ready!?

Open for business 🎉

Back