• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Guns - Yes or No?

Should citizens have guns?

• Yes, they should be taken away.

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • No, we should keep them.

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
By south, I was talking SE. I think most states now have concealed carry. NC has had it for sometime now. Alot of states are trying to get reciprocity for carry. I can carry in any state now with proper id.

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
Sadly murder will always exist, guns or no guns. You don't see a lot of people getting lanced, or shot with an arrow, but people will always find a way to get rid of someone they don't like enough if they have the mental instability to get the job done.

As for hunting, as long as you are eating your kill I see nothing wrong with it. Trophy hunters on the other hand, fuck 'em.

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered Member
Reaction score
They won't be either until they start doing something with the criminals that commit these acts. There is no penalties in place to deter it. Start the hanging at the square at high noon again and you will see a decrease.

:clapping:

Hell Yes! Either you act right or you die. You kill someone, you die! You hurt a child, you die. You sexually abuse anyone, you die.

We should also start hanging politicians. You take advantage of your political office for personal gains, you die!

viet_jon

PISSED!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Sadly murder will always exist, guns or no guns. You don't see a lot of people getting lanced, or shot with an arrow, but people will always find a way to get rid of someone they don't like enough if they have the mental instability to get the job done.

I don't think most murders are premeditated like that. My guess is that most murders happen in a burst of uncontrolled anger.

Say you come home to find a dude in bed with your wife. Your initial anger would justify the use of your gun to shoot him in the head. But if you had no gun, could the average guy really beat someone to death? After a two minute beating, your senses might come to you, and you might think of the consequences. But once you pull that split second trigger, it's too late.

I just think guns makes it too easy to kill.

mudge said:
As for hunting, as long as you are eating your kill I see nothing wrong with it. Trophy hunters on the other hand, fuck 'em.

I agree 100%

Trophy hunting is the worst form of animal cruelty.

section8

War Eagle
Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm completely against use of guns, and I'm glad here in the UK all handguns are banned.
You keep hearing about all these kids killed in schools, and the only way to stop it in my opinion is to take away the guns from the public.

If you take away guns form the private citizen, does it take away guns from criminals? No, criminal are just that, criminals, they do not abide by the law. If a kid wants to blow away his class mates, there are other ways of doing that and if they want a pistol bad enough, do you think a criminal is going to have enough morals to not sell one to a teenager? I mean c'mon what is next, do we ban fertilizer and keep the citizens from buying that so they can for example, fertilize their gardens and yards, b/c some teenager can learn how to make a bomb using the stuff on the internet? Which brings up another point, we might as well ban the internet too.

Bakerboy

cat burglar
Registered Member
Reaction score
vanessawang009.jpg

I think hand guns should be restricked to hot women and children only. I'm okay with rifles for hunters who are going to feed their families with the meat, and are respectful, not wasteful- but not for crazy people like me. :shake: Sadly, I can't be trusted. :(

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
Say you come home to find a dude in bed with your wife. Your initial anger would justify the use of your gun to shoot him in the head. But if you had no gun, could the average guy really beat someone to death? After a two minute beating, your senses might come to you, and you might think of the consequences. But once you pull that split second trigger, it's too late.

This is unfortunate, but should everyone else be punished because a few in the gene pool are fucktards?

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score
This is unfortunate, but should everyone else be punished because a few in the gene pool are fucktards?

This is how life works now: the lowest common denominator. Put another way: stupid mother fuckers ruin if for everyone else.

ABCs

Audios Envy
Elite Member
Reaction score
In the states where gun posession in public is LEGAL, there is an almost non existant crime rate. After all, if your a theif, your going to think twice about robbing some innocent citizen if they are carrying the same weapon as you. Besides, taking our guns away gives more power to the government, the same exact thing that liberal SAY they are against... go figure, their the ones that want to take the guns away from all of the LAW abiding, tax paying citizens. Please, someone exaplain to me how that works?

lucifuge

100 Proof Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
:clapping:

Hell Yes! Either you act right or you die. You kill someone, you die! You hurt a child, you die. You sexually abuse anyone, you die.

We should also start hanging politicians. You take advantage of your political office for personal gains, you die!

Damn right KelJu, I couldn't agree more with this statement

fletcher6490

I like money
Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah I figured you might've been messing around I was :hmmm: .

I'm still just fucking around. About the whole black thing.

In my opinion it's a lose lose situation. If you take away guns the murder rate might drop(who's to say that people won't start stabbing each other) but the fact of the matter is criminals won't be scared to rob someone, or someones house, for the simple fact that they know that they won't be "packin".

Unfortunately we will never be able to keep firearms out of the hands of people who try to misuse them. It's like the illegal immigrant problem; we already let them in and it's impossible to get rid of them. No matter how hard we try, they will always be here.

What I would like to know is if the times were similar to now back when the constitution was written, would the second amendment allow us to carry firearms? Would our forefathers put that statement in the second amendment knowing that shit has really hit the fan now a days. I know that they were completely different times, I mean completely different, but seriously. It kinda makes you think.

lucifuge

100 Proof Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
What I would like to know is if the times were similar to now back when the constitution was written, would the second amendment allow us to carry firearms? Would our forefathers put that statement in the second amendment knowing that shit has really hit the fan now a days. I know that they were completely different times, I mean completely different, but seriously. It kinda makes you think.

I think they would have still made that ammendment. This country was actually dedicated to freedom when the bill of rights was written. Now, there are many laws that blatantly mock 'freedom', many of which would fall under the idea of 'protecting' people. Gun control, seat belt laws, helmet laws... just to name a few.
In all honesty, I think that if the founding fathers would have had any idea how much their words, deeds, and intentions would be twisted, they probably would have just said screw it and kept on bowing to England.

Souped_up

Bodybuilder & Moneymaker
Registered Member
Reaction score
No don't ban guns. Im still bitter about the "war on drugs". If we want to be able to protect ourselves we should be allowed to you damn commies!

clemson357

Reaction score
I read this thread and I was pleasantly surprised by how many people got the answer right.

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score
Ah, I'd forgotten about this thread.

I have a follow up question for those that voted to ban guns: Do you trust the government (You know, the one with Bush in it) 100%?

Yes or no?

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, just fuckin with ya. I've been over at the other site a few times to check on everyone. It's ok though, I have a new BF named fufu.

:love:

How did I miss this? It must have been during my three day vacation from IM, lawl.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
I think that guns should be allowed to be owned by citizens. It's a little thing called freedom. However, if people choose to use their freedom in a morally and ethically wrong way, then they should be taken away. That is where it gets tricky. :thinking:

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered Member
Reaction score
I think that guns should be allowed to be owned by citizens. It's a little thing called freedom. However, if people choose to use their freedom in a morally and ethically wrong way, then they should be taken away. That is where it gets tricky. :thinking:

How is that tricky? It's called committing a crime. The individual gets locked away and loses the right to own a gun.

You punish the individual, not the people.

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you're Canadian, I'm going to assume you'd like to have guns...well...because you have a large population of French people living in your country who you'd undoubtedly like to see dead.
:(

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
When it comes down to it, the answer is no, IMO. Someone else will always have a gun, whether it be in the US or another country.

Plus, for the poe-poe, guns allow a fat, out-of-shape, piece of shit take out someone in much better shape with a knife easily. If I had kids and some lunatic held them up with a knife, I like the comfort in knowing that pretty much anyone could take them out with a gun.

As for assault rifles or fully-automatic weapons, if no other person in the world had them, I don't see the need for them. But, at the end of the day, someone will have them, legally or illegally, so it is something I just don't really give a shit about.

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered Member
Reaction score
Every gun in the world should be destroyed.:mad:

:laugh:

Damn, I almost said it with a straight face.:laugh:

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
Every gun in the world should be destroyed.:mad:

:laugh:

Damn, I almost said it with a straight face.:laugh:

Not seeing a need for something isn't the same as not allowing it. I don't see the need for abortion but don't see the need for eliminating the ability to get one.

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered Member
Reaction score
Not seeing a need for something isn't the same as not allowing it. I don't see the need for abortion but don't see the need for eliminating the ability to get one.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah, blah.............This discussion has been done so damn many times I can't give it any serious thought anymore. I know where I stand on the matter and am not changing my position any time soon. Those on the other side of the fence aren't going to change their opinions on the matter either. So if people want to debate it fine, let them have at it. I'm just gonna sit here and make jokes.:D

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...I give you a lay-up with the abortion thing and you don't even take the shot...You are slipping.

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...I give you a lay-up with the abortion thing and you don't even take the shot...You are slipping.

I think Jesus Christ is against abortion, I wouldn't really bother bringing up that subject.

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered Member
Reaction score

Not really slipping in the observation department, just slipping in the "give a shit" department. Some of these things have been argued to death and nobody ever changes their original position. So why waste time and energy? I'm just gonna sit back and make fun of people. Speaking of that, you're ugly.:p

Jodi

Elite Member
Reaction score
I jest! I jest!

Veuillez ne pas me tuer.
LOL, I can't speak french, but I am candian french.

2 for 2 :roflmao: (blonde, french canadian) :lol: