• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Gyno with Test P

SUPERFLY1234

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been on 8 weeks cycle. plan to go 10 weeks. just recently my nipples are a little tender to the touch. should i just go a head and take some nolva? i read somewhere that you should not take nolva with tren. this is the first time i ran test p longer than 4 weeks. i never had any issues with gyno before.

tren a 100mgs ed
Test P 100mgs ed
Masteron 150mgs eod
Aromasin 25mg ed
hcg 250ius every 4 days

i plan to take, hcg, aromasin, clomid, for pct

unclem

Registered Member
Reaction score
it looks good but just quit the hcg during pct. aromasin should help if u only had sore nips once. i used nolva for sore nips once at 10mg ed for 7 days i think and stopped after that and never had a problem again with gyno. but if it gets to lumps that last get your letro. for that and nolva also. as a wammy effect. but use the nolva only 5-7 days with letro. imho.

pyes

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^ good advice. try your aromasin first...if that does not work use the nolva...personally , I like arimidex...by the time I took 1.5 pills, my gyno was gone. like stated above, quit the hcg before your pct and also quit the aromasin before your pct.

roastchicken

Go read the Clean thread!
Registered Member
Reaction score
why quit aromasin before pct?? - run it throughout cycle .including pct. There will still be testosterone present in the body which can aromatise aromasin will help combat this.

unclem

Registered Member
Reaction score
^^^ good advice. try your aromasin first...if that does not work use the nolva...personally , I like arimidex...by the time I took 1.5 pills, my gyno was gone. like stated above, quit the hcg before your pct and also quit the aromasin before your pct.

i forgot to say stop the aromasin before pct. just comid and keep ais on hand if gyno sticks its ugly head out. but u got to give these cancer drugs a break. these are powerful chemicals brother. there not ment to take very long unless u have stage 2-4 breast cancer. i think . the stages i might be off as iam not smart iam a fucking idiot. thnx pyes.

G3

Registered Member
Reaction score
i forgot to say stop the aromasin before pct. just comid and keep ais on hand if gyno sticks its ugly head out. but u got to give these cancer drugs a break. these are powerful chemicals brother. there not ment to take very long unless u have stage 2-4 breast cancer. i think . the stages i might be off as iam not smart iam a fucking idiot. thnx pyes.

Nolvadex is taken by WOMEN that had breat cancer for 5 years after their surgery. I'll ask what the dose is guys. I don't know if this helps us or not but I'll get the dose and I'm positive it was for 5 years post-surgery.

underscore

Registered Member
Reaction score
Do not talk nolva with tren. You're going to do permanent damage. I would take some Letro until it's gone.

pyes

Registered Member
Reaction score
why quit aromasin before pct?? - run it throughout cycle .including pct. There will still be testosterone present in the body which can aromatise aromasin will help combat this.

Because, you can run aromasin if gyno starts again, and clomid also acts as a AI slightly. JMO though.

Tyler3295

Pin2win
Registered Member
Reaction score

I run aromasin throughout PCT and weeks after. Test can keep aromatizing up to about 5 half-lifes after your last pin. For cyp/enanth that can be as much as 70+ days!

unclem

Registered Member
Reaction score
i liked your post pyes i was agreeing not disagreeing i hope u took it that way. i always thought that ais were for breast cancer, but my instructor must of been a idiot to.its used for treating carcinoma of the breast. carcinoma meaning cancer of the breast. thats wat my medical book says. but it was a misprint, i think. but carcinoma means a cancerous tumor thats a lump treated by tamoxifen citrate and chemo, radiation all three it says but, but, i think thats another misprint. boy i wish my medical books on cancer would quit making so many misprints.

G3

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nolvadex is taken by WOMEN that had breat cancer for 5 years after their surgery. I'll ask what the dose is guys. I don't know if this helps us or not but I'll get the dose and I'm positive it was for 5 years post-surgery.

I asked today. It's 20 mg. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) ED for 5 years after breast cancer surgery.

SUPERFLY1234

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just order some letro. my cycle is almost finish, i just got 2 more weeks. i hope the letro will bring down the tenderness of my nips.

Tyler3295

Pin2win
Registered Member
Reaction score
I just order some letro. my cycle is almost finish, i just got 2 more weeks. i hope the letro will bring down the tenderness of my nips.

Use letro as a LAST result. Up your AI first. If that doesn't work, try Nolva..