• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Hard to find a man?!

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
40293d1329570579-hard-find-man-1.jpg

NICE!

Watson

A Jihad on gyms!
Elite Member
Reaction score
god bless Ireland!

dieseljimmy

DRSE
Registered Member
Reaction score
First of all I would date you. And gladly take advantage of you
But... Honestly...
A combinAtion of muscles and tattoos are not what guys that think working out is lifting a pint up and down will be into. You have created a niche of sorts... You have made yourself intimating to a good part of the population.
But again for me... I'm all over it-but I have tattoos, and 19 inch arms and am not intimated by females.

dieseljimmy

DRSE
Registered Member
Reaction score
Yea after hearing about her motorcycle accident, I doubt she will be posting anytime soon.

That's unfortunate I hope she is well. I had a lady on a cell phone almost kill me on mine(my driving speed was not proper so I own it). I put it on Craig's list the next day. People are really not looking for motorcycles.

castlehill

Registered Member
Reaction score
I don't know why you can't find a man, there are several hundred here that will volunteer including me! The tattoos are hot and so is the rest of you. Like someone else said you need to find a man you don't intimidate and this forum is a great place to start.

Watson

A Jihad on gyms!
Elite Member
Reaction score
she cant find a man, the guys on here chased her away lmao

she didnt have enough cock for them :roflmao: