• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Has anybody tried the P28 Protein Bread????????

hypo_glycemic

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I haven't heard any reviews. Says 28 grams per serving??

Cork

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've heard all good things about it, never tried it myself. Supposedly they have bagels too. I'm going to end up giving it a try soon.

hypo_glycemic

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the bagels look good. I wonder since protein content is so high, if it taste super dry and bland ? I was thinking on trying it ..

babyhulk

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ill pick some up if its available at my health foods store. Didn't see it last time when I picked up my Ezekial

hypo_glycemic

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ezekial is the flourless bread that I use when I am strict dieting.. Normally I stay away from bread and gluten so Ezekial is my choice if I'm eating bread.

Let me know how the p28 taste etc....

Thanks

Tikijoe

Registered Member
Reaction score
What brand is it? I saw a YouTube video of a protein pizza crust, but I don't know who makes it either.. Umm, I would love to add pizza to my diet. Lol

PushAndPull

Goonie Goo Goo
Registered Member
Reaction score
It's only 14g per slice and each loaf has approx 15 slices. The low carb stuff I buy is 10g per slice, a buck cheaper per loaf, each loaf has approx 22 slices, and there's no shipping charge. It would have to taste great for it to be worth it.

lincoln

Registered Member
Reaction score
They sell P28 at my local grocery stores. I buy it regularly and have had the bagels too. The first time I tried it I made a sandwich and found it tough to eat the whole thing. The taste isn't bad, but the texture is very spongy. Its much better if you toast it, which is how I always have it now. I make a sandwich or put some peanut butter on it for a snack. Can't beat that kind of protein content - even though it is 14 g per slice and the slices are pretty big.

The bagels are really big. For a while during a bulk I'd make a breakfast sandwich with a bagel, eggs, bacon/sausage, and cheese. They're not bad but a little too big and will make your jaw sore. I stick with the bread for this reason.

Calves of Steel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Tried some at the arnold expo it was really good. I'd buy it if they had it at my grocery store. Wouldn't go out of my way for it though, unless I was trying to do 500 grams a day or something