• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Help a friend real quick...

Merkaba

"King of Cheat Meals"
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A friend of mine is about 4 weeks into a new cycle. He doesn't really go too hard core from what I gather, and thus, he doesn't know a ton about it all. Spare me the usual replies, He's not a guy I would tell to not do gear "unless you do your research first." We're not that close but I told him I would see what the fellas say to make sure youre not roasting your liver alive or something? He's about 5'7", about 150, I'd say between 10 and 15% bodyfat, I haven't seen him in a tank top or seen anything but his arms and calves. He's pretty lean. He inboxed me this: Trembolone Ennanthate 75mg (3cc's a week for about 6 weeks), And 200mg equipoise (1cc a week for 10 weeks)

So are there any precautions, common mistakes, etc, PCT, anything I should relay to this guy? My question was what kinda macs should he run? He wants to do the typical gain some size and density without much fat, not looking to get too big...the typical response i gather. Can he keep fats low on this stuff and be alright or should he still keep his fats up, perhaps lower carbs...etc. That sort of thing.

hypno

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thats nowhere near enough EQ to make any difference. 200mg a week is a waste.

The Tren, I am not as informed on that as I am on EQ but it looks like a medium or even small dosage.

I am not sure why he is stacking EQ and Tren though. Normally I see people stacking tren with test (of course) and masteron. They are both going to keep him lean but at the low dose of EQ I dont think that will make any difference one way or the other.

As for PCT he will defiantly need some after 10 weeks. Even for the low dose of EQ. Clomid, Nolvadex are the 2 most common. He will also likely want something for the ED he may well get with the tren.

Someone with more experience than I will chime in soon I am sure with more and better info.

D-Lats

Registered Member
Reaction score
All bad bro. Should have test. Not enough EQ. When running tren fats can be run a little higher do to the recomping ability. Ask your dfriend for more details.

Dath

Registered Member
Reaction score
All bad bro. Should have test. Not enough EQ. When running tren fats can be run a little higher do to the recomping ability. Ask your dfriend for more details.

^^^ this
Want test in there.
Eq should be looking more like 600mgs a wk for 16 weeks.

TGB1987

Registered Member
Reaction score
Tren is for advanced User's . Tren can cause some serious side effects. Also Tren Enanthate will build up in the blood over a few weeks. So he may get 6 weeks into this cycle and realize that he is taking too much when the sides kick in. Usually Tren Acetate is used first to access tolerance. This is because the acetate ester clears much faster and will not build up in the body like enanthate. With that being said the dose of 225mgs a week is too crazy high but for a first time tren user it still could cause issues. EQ is dosed way too low to notice effects. Usually the minimum dosage of EQ to feel effects would be 400mgs/wk even there it is very very mild. 600mgs/wk seems to be the sweet spot for most. Another thing about EQ is that it really doesn't kick in until the later weeks of a cycle. By the time the EQ starts kicking in the cycle will be over. Usually guys run EQ for at least 12 wks even more normal would be 16wks. Another issue with your friend's cycle is that it doesn't include Testosterone. Test should be the base of any cycle anymore but it is not set in stone. At least a low dose would be good just to keep up overall well being up. Without test his sex drive could suffer.
As for macs. I would keep healthy fats high because AAS can lower HDL and raise LDL. Usually I supplement very heavy with Omegas as well as try to eat healthy fats from foods. He should keep Protein high 1.5 to 2 grams per lb would be great. Carbs should depend if he wants to be lean or if he wants to bulk some. Up carbs to put on more muscle or stay mid to low on carbs if he wants to stay leaner and not add much muscle.
PCT should last 4 wks post cycle. Start PCT about 12-14 days after last injection. I would use Aromasin and Clomid (or Nolva).
Aromasin at 25mg wk1/25mg wk 2/12.5mgs wk3/12.5mgs wk4 every Day. with
Clomid at 100mgs wk1/ 75mgs wk2/ 50mgs wk3/ 50mgs wk4 every day.

This should help restart his natural levels. Tell him to keep in mind anabolics like Tren are very suppressive so PCT is very important.

He could use an Aromatase Inhibitor like Aromasin on cycle too if he adds in a decent dose of Test. With the cycle he is on now it is unlikely that he will have any estrogen issues so an AI is probably not going to need to be used.

Vibrant

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
Registered Member
Reaction score
tell your buddy to come on here but he better be prepared to get his ass kicked because that cycle's completely wrong.

Merkaba

"King of Cheat Meals"
Registered Member
Reaction score
Vibrant I will do that. Thanks Fellas!

Last edited:

Roaddkingg

Registered Member
Reaction score
And while your at it be sure to tell him with tren he should consider cabergoline while on cycle.
Get his butt over here, we'll straighten him out.:winkfinger: