• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Help me tweak this cycle (Prop, Tren, Trestolone, Msten)

blueboogie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The goal is to recomp. Reduction in body fat is more important to me right now than a lot of new muscle. This is the plan:

Test Prop - 210mg/wk for 8 weeks
Tren Ace - 350mg/wk for 8 weeks
Trestolone Ace - 525mg/wk for 8 weeks
Injectible Methylstenbolone - 40mg/day, last 6 weeks of cycle (using this as my DHT in place of Masteron, which I usually use with Prop/Tren)

AI: anastrozole
SERM (on cycle): Raloxifene (for some old pubertal gyno)
Protection: plenty of fish oil, Antaeus Aegis, Caber, other random stuff
Additional: T3 at 50-75mcg/day throughout, clen/helios 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off

I had unbelievable results with Trest, and I am ready to go at it again soon. I ran a log on that one. I am fairly certain about the products, but would like any suggested tweaks of dosages, cycle length, etc.

Also, if I instead to a straight cut, how would you change it? Replace Msten with Winny, Hdrol or Var?

blueboogie

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well of course. I just didn't mention it. I'm doing a very clean timed carb diet with the option of transitioning to CKD, calories 500-1000 kcal above maintenance.

While I'm at it, my stats are 6'0, 195, 8.5-9% body fat. My goal is to lean up to 7%.

SUPERFLY1234

Registered Member
Reaction score
there is no need for that much gear if you'er just trying to 1 or 2 body fat percentage. just diet is all you need.

blueboogie

Registered Member
Reaction score
there is no need for that much gear if you'er just trying to 1 or 2 body fat percentage. just diet is all you need.

Going from 8% to 7% or 6% is much more difficult than going from 10 to 8, would you agree?

I'm recomping, and using MENT. If you've never used MENT, then you don't know how killer it is for a recomp.

moodyman1

Registered Member
Reaction score
WTF???

Trestolone is a synthetic androgen as a potential candidate drug for use in hormonal male contraceptive methods. In males, regular administration of sufficient quantities of trestolone induces a state of temporary infertility.
Trestolone is an experimental contraceptive treatment and is not yet available commercially

blueboogie

Registered Member
Reaction score
WTF???

Trestolone is a synthetic androgen as a potential candidate drug for use in hormonal male contraceptive methods. In males, regular administration of sufficient quantities of trestolone induces a state of temporary infertility.
Trestolone is an experimental contraceptive treatment and is not yet available commercially

Correct. But it is available on the grey market, if you can even call it that. Trestolone was never scheduled as an illicit drug, so it's a free for all in the meantime. It has quickly become my favorite AAS in more than 12 years of experience with so many different compounds. It can be described in this way: "Stronger than Tren Ace with none of the sides." I guess unless you care about your fertility, which I don't anymore.

kad37

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Eight weeks should do the trick, especially if diet and training are in order.