• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

How does your girl handle advances?

Perdido

Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Here's the deal: My girl's pretty hot. Attractive, smart, fit but dammit why the fuck don't some dudes know when to let the fuck up on the advances?
She tells them she's taken and definitely not interested but the stupid fucks just don't get it.

Most people are pretty respectful but some dudes have been brazen enough to make advances when we are socializing together. I'm thinking, dude you do realize I can break you in half if you don't let up?

Vent over...

DaMayor

Un~Bulking
Elite Member
Reaction score
If this is something you have to worry about, I'd consider finding another Gal. Back in the day, I rather enjoyed watching my wife shoot annoying guys down. Never had a worry about her. If your lady isn't shooting....I'd say she enjoys the attention.

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
Most people are pretty respectful but some dudes have been brazen enough to make advances when we are socializing together. I'm thinking, dude you do realize I can break you in half if you don't let up?

Vent over...

Sometimes you need to remind them of that. You don't always need to throw down, but sometimes you need to assert yourself. If they've got a girl, remind them that you can take both broads home and make his night real sad lol.
Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Perdido

Elite Member
Reaction score
If this is something you have to worry about, I'd consider finding another Gal. Back in the day, I rather enjoyed watching my wife shoot annoying guys down. Never had a worry about her. If your lady isn't shooting....I'd say she enjoys the attention.
She does shoot them down. I don't worry about it, at all in the aspect of her taking up on an advance. It's just downright fucking annoying but yea maybe you are right, maybe i need to hook up with an ugly woman and be done with it LOL.

DecaConstruction

Registered gear-user
Registered Member
Reaction score
Here's the deal: My girl's pretty hot. Attractive, smart, fit but dammit why the fuck don't some dudes know when to let the fuck up on the advances?
She tells them she's taken and definitely not interested but the stupid fucks just don't get it.

Vent over...

It happens all the time to me....I take it as a compliment, as I know she wont give the dudes the time of day by ANY means....she's respectful to them but gives them the point ASAP....Most dudes are just pigs and could careless about making those advances....their goal is to pull that girl away from their significant other, but mainly look like fucks doing so.

NOW, it would be different if they went over board and slapped her ass or something....they'd be 6 feet under :shooter:

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
My wife has been hit on at work and bars. She basically stares them down, and says, " My husband is a lot larger than you, and will want to meet you. It's not a good idea." Or she might just look at him, stab him and laugh while she does that....okay, that's an embellishment, but she's psycho enough to do it.
This happened in a bar once, and the guy thought he was funny. I bitchslapped him off the chair, picked him up and carried him outside throwing him on the concrete. I left him there. I was the bouncer in the bar. Had to maintain "some" professionalism. :)

Perdido

Elite Member
Reaction score
It happens all the time to me....I take it as a compliment, as I know she wont give the dudes the time of day by ANY means....she's respectful to them but gives them the point ASAP....Most dudes are just pigs and could careless about making those advances....their goal is to pull that girl away from their significant other, but mainly look like fucks doing so.

NOW, it would be different if they went over board and slapped her ass or something....they'd be 6 feet under :shooter:

Pretty much sums up what I go through. I'm not a violent person but if they get that bold to touch her the stupid fuck is dead meat.

Thanks man.

sprayherup

Glad I could help!
Registered Member
Reaction score
Post pics of said gf.

:coffee:

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
Pretty much sums up what I go through. I'm not a violent person but if they get that bold to touch her the stupid fuck is dead meat.

Thanks man.

That's good, that you're not a psycho, and that you do have a breaking point. Remember, there's a difference between kicking smeones ass, and them thinking you're going to do it. Imo them thinking you're going to do it is often a better motivator

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Chubby

Elite Member
Reaction score
You have to notice how did your girl react. Did it look like she was offended or was she trying to make you believe that she was offended? Don't make yourself fool by over reacting. She is just your girl friend not your wife. If she really cares about you, she will handle it just fine.
It is not wise to resort to violence just because someone made advance towards your girl. Making advance or hitting on your girl is not against the law, but attacking people is. So don't let your men's ego get on your way. If I were you I would kiss and touch my partner to let others know that they have no chance.:)

Last edited:

minimal

- - - - - - -
Registered Member
Reaction score
I say trust your girl and let her handle it. No matter how much you like a girl, you don't wanna become a babysitter. If your girl is serious and respectable about her relationship with you, this shouldn't be no issue.

ANIMALHAUS

Anabolic Whore
Registered Member
Reaction score

It's drunk, persistent jerk-offs who usually cause this problem. They only do it when they don't see the laundry bag full of meat who came with her. :ohyeah:

minimal

- - - - - - -
Registered Member
Reaction score
pics.or.it.didnt.happen.jpg

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
It is not wise to resort to violence just because someone made advance towards your girl. Making advance or hitting on your girl is not against the law, but attacking people is. So don't let your men's ego get on your way. If I were you I would kiss and touch my partner to let others know that they have no chance.:)
Scuse me sister, if a guy knows I'm there, and he continues to be a jerkoff to my wife-the woman I fucking worship, I will beat the living shit out of anyone who dares to continue. I dont give a fuck how big (or small) they are. They're stupid and need to learn.

Chubby

Elite Member
Reaction score
Scuse me sister, if a guy knows I'm there, and he continues to be a jerkoff to my wife-the woman I fucking worship, I will beat the living shit out of anyone who dares to continue. I dont give a fuck how big (or small) they are. They're stupid and need to learn.
You have to be carefull. When you are angry it is hard to think clearly and you might end up doing something that might cost you. If they touch your wife, then you can use reasonable amount of force to protect her. Otherwise if you hit them just because you didn't like their behavior then you might get sued and arrested. If that happens you will also have criminal record on your file. I know it sucks but I don't think there is any law against this kind of behavior.:( Just let your wife humiliate them in public.:D

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
You have to be carefull. When you are angry it is hard to think clearly and you might end up doing something that might cost you. If they touch your wife, then you can use reasonable amount of force to protect her. Otherwise if you hit them just because you didn't like their behavior then you might get sued and arrested. If that happens you will also have criminal record on your file. I know it sucks but I don't think there is any law against this kind of behavior.:( Just let your wife humiliate them in public.:D

She usually does. But it's the assholes who continue to annoy her that I will get into it with.
I realize your point and usually, this isnt an issue. There's just certain things I do not have a tolerance level for. the main thing is ignorant stupidity. My wife and my son are the best things that ever happened to me and I will eradicate anything that gets in their way.

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered Member
Reaction score
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to juggernaut again

phosphor

Banned
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Knowing everyone in the bar and putting the arsehole in a coma usually works.

On the blue moon occasion my wife and I go out, she brings me the drinks that they buy while the guy is watching. I'll raise my glass and give them a big thumbs up while I grab my wife's ass for good measure. Dumb fucks... buy me another drink and walk away with blueballs. Win - win for me.

The nice big, shiny diamond ring didn't give it away I guess. For some douches, it's like a fishing lure.

MDR

Registered Member
Reaction score
Don't spend much time in bars, but guys do hit on my wife pretty often at the gym. She just smiles and says I'm married. If that doesn't work, she tells me about it and I have a little chat with them. Almost never comes to that. She is actually quite adept at dealing with it herself.

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered Member
Reaction score
here's one I keep for special occasions and in my wallet

attachment.php

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered Member
Reaction score
Sorry no face shot. She's 50 years old and looks around 40. She gets hit on in front of me and I'm sure when I'm not around also :shrug:

Picture434-2.jpg

I like her

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
I had a guy tell me I was a lucky bastard before, but I never had to deal with guys hitting on my woman... Probably cause she is usually snuggled up next to me, or holding my hand while we stroll through the mall, or in close to me in some fashion. We are always so close I don't think any guy sees a chance of getting between us. We aren't married but she wears a ring on her finger just because....

I'm a different kind of guy than all of her ex-boyfriends she realizes that, I make her enjoyment of sex my priority and not just getting my nut off, I massage her feet and back almost every night for a few minutes just to spend a little time with her, we take showers together when we can. From all of my observations relationships failed because the man wouldn't put in any face time with his woman, they need some intimate attention even if it's just an hour each night and by intimate I don't mean sex every night, I just mean close contact. Her resting her head on your chest while watching tv, or rubbing her sore feet cause she wore those foot stranglers that you think make her calfs look so sexy....you do this and you won't have to worry about anyone hitting on your lady...

independent

Registered Member
Reaction score
I had a guy tell me I was a lucky bastard before, but I never had to deal with guys hitting on my woman... Probably cause she is usually snuggled up next to me, or holding my hand while we stroll through the mall, or in close to me in some fashion. We are always so close I don't think any guy sees a chance of getting between us. We aren't married but she wears a ring on her finger just because....

I'm a different kind of guy than all of her ex-boyfriends she realizes that, I make her enjoyment of sex my priority and not just getting my nut off, I massage her feet and back almost every night for a few minutes just to spend a little time with her, we take showers together when we can. From all of my observations relationships failed because the man wouldn't put in any face time with his woman, they need some intimate attention even if it's just an hour each night and by intimate I don't mean sex every night, I just mean close contact. Her resting her head on your chest while watching tv, or rubbing her sore feet cause she wore those foot stranglers that you think make her calfs look so sexy....you do this and you won't have to worry about anyone hitting on your lady...

This^^ Especially for the couples who have been married a long time. This is the main reason older women cheat, they are not getting attention at home.

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered Member
Reaction score
Manic, You said a mouthful there. That is how I belive it should be also. If you don't give your woman face time than she will find it somewhere else.