• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

✿ .♥*`✿`*♥. ✿IFBB Physique Pro Tracy Bodner on HALO4HER✿ .♥*`✿`*♥. ✿

IML Gear Cream!
I remember a golds I went to about 8 ys ago that had some systems that sound like those Matrix units.

Sounds like the quality has gotten alot better.

Great looking workouts. :thumb:

Hi IG, nice to see you back like your new avatar picture. I finally worked out how to post pictures on this site, so I've posted some and hopefully can post some more at the end of the year and see an improvement. Any comps coming up?

I remember a golds I went to about 8 ys ago that had some systems that sound like those Matrix units.

Sounds like the quality has gotten alot better.

Great looking workouts. :thumb:

Yeah it really is pretty awesome! I love 'em! Workouts are finally coming around. Although I was sick.....but back in bizness again!

Hi IG, nice to see you back like your new avatar picture. I finally worked out how to post pictures on this site, so I've posted some and hopefully can post some more at the end of the year and see an improvement. Any comps coming up?

Hey Dave! Thank you on avatar. It's from a shoot I just did last Friday. 4 hour shoot, but tons of fun!

I'll come check out your pics!

Next comp is 7.5 weeks out. GreaterGulfStates in NewOrleans! Yipee Skipee!

Mon. 4/30

I was sick all week, probably close to 10 days. Horrible allergies. Ear ache, sore throat, watery eyes, running nose (poor nose got all raw), body aches from head to toe. I was in poor shape. I got all of my 7 meals in every day and AM fasted cardio, but when the sun went down, I was down. PM cardio was difficult to accomplish. Lifting was non-existant.

Last Friday I had a shoot schedule with an awesome photographer here in Co. I didn't want to cancel because 1) I've always wanted to shoot with him and 2) He is always booked. I prayed hard I would feel better and when Friday was here....I felt a tad bit better. Sat through my 2.5 hour hair and make-up appointment. Shoot was about 4 hours. Wow! But I know we got some really good stuff. So far I have gotten 2 images and I love it!

Saturday we had our Center Stage posing clinic that will run every Sat probably until fall shows are done. Sunday took daughter shopping to find shoes for graduation and prom. But by Sunday evening, I was pooped! I may have pushed it too hard.

Monday.....slept in. Was really antsy to get back in the gym. I miss training!

I took my Nitro4 by IronMagLabs and holy moly! Had a great workout and PM cardio was a breeze! I found myself a cardio stalker. haha On the stepmil whenever I double stepped it this guy thought he needed to double step it too. When I side stepped it, he side stepped it. When I kicked back, he kicked back. Too funny!

Legs--

Leg Extensions:
50/20
70/15
80/12
90/10

Lying Leg Curls:
50/12
60/12
70/10

DB SLDL:
45/12
60/12
70/10

DB Plie' Squats:
70/15
75/15
80/15
80/15
85/8 (db slipping out of my hand. still had more reps in me)

Hoist Leg Press:
100/15
130/15
150/15
180/15 (this was entire stack. ROM was short, but made the most of it)

Block Pushes:
6x

BW Lunges:
100 double pump
100 single pump

Glute Thrust on Bosu:
25 X4

Tues. 5/1

Not 100% healthy yet, but very close to it! Yeah!

Had a great lift tonight! Felt strong and pumps and vascularity was awesome! Love my Nitro4! And also on HaloforHer. I bumped to 3 right about the time I got sick so I hadn't really had a chance to test out the "strength" waters until now. I've gotten stronger. Love it!

Back/Rear Delts and Biceps:

H/S Pulldowns:
90/15
110/12
140/12
140/12

H/S 1 Arm Rows:
70/15
90/12
115/8 or 10. (We got a video of this set and I actually think I did 8 on one side and 10 on the other. lol I'll need to see the vid again.)

Low Cable Rows:
75/12
90/12
120/10

FST-7-->Straight Arm Pulldowns w/ Rope:
40/12
40/12
40/11
40/12
40/12
50/8
50/8

Rear Delt Machine:
50/8 X3

DB Curls:
17.5/15
25/12
32.5/10
35/5

EZ Curls:
55/12
60/6

Is the Nitro4 just a pre-workout?

Sorry to hear the allergies kicked your butt, but your back now. :thumb:

Maybe the little forced rest will give your body a slight breather as well and be ready for these new workouts.

? on the "Straight Arm Pulldowns w/ Rope" I've always done them with a straight bar, have you done them that way and if so what's the difference?

Welcome back again.

Yeah I've never seen them done with a rope either!
IG, is your husband your coach or do you just workout together and you don't bother with a coach?

IML Gear Cream!
Is the Nitro4 just a pre-workout?

Sorry to hear the allergies kicked your butt, but your back now. :thumb:

Maybe the little forced rest will give your body a slight breather as well and be ready for these new workouts.

? on the "Straight Arm Pulldowns w/ Rope" I've always done them with a straight bar, have you done them that way and if so what's the difference?

Welcome back again.

I take Nitro4 as a pre-workout. IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Nitro4

Yeah allergies are a bad boy! I was down for the count. Miserable. When I couldn't take it anymore (I dislike medication only because of how some makes me feel), but 2 people on fb specifically recommended Zyrtec so I had Cam go out and get it. I can't take it during the day. It makes me feel weird. I have to take it right at bedtime. It did help though. Dried out my poor nose. lol

Rest was good. Body felt good. Felt strong in the gym. Yeah!

I've done them both ways. With ez bar and rope. I'll alternate it every now and then. With the rope I can get down lower and deeper (learned this from Phil Heath). There's that area in the lower back that I can't get with an ez bar. With the ez bar, I come just to about the navel. I feel it at the insertion of the lats. That's the prime focus.

Yeah I've never seen them done with a rope either!
IG, is your husband your coach or do you just workout together and you don't bother with a coach?

Really? I learned that from Phil and he always does it in his video. One of 'em.

Cameron is my coach, trainer, chef, chauffeur, travel agent (lol. he books all our flights, car etc....) No, but yes, he and I train in the gym together. He is basically a quiet trainer, with me. He's not a "get in yo face" kind of trainer. I wonder sometimes if that is something that would motivate me more in the gym? I'm actually cracking up here. I think that would be a good thread to start. Anyways, so he and I train together and if he can't make it to the gym I also attack it solo. He also does my nutrition plans. He's pretty much, Ah-mazing!

I'm loving your workouts and might steal some ideas:)
Keep kicking ass!

B

Hey! Thank you. Go right ahead! I'm kicking it! I'm kicking it!

Weekend is approaching. We just recently started our posing clinics, every Sat. Love seeing the team. The all motivate me. Fun times.

Hey Dave! Thank you on avatar. It's from a shoot I just did last Friday. 4 hour shoot, but tons of fun!

Next comp is 7.5 weeks out. GreaterGulfStates in NewOrleans! Yipee Skipee!

so that pic is from about 9 weeks out? wow! have been reading through some logs, to get some inspiration before hitting another "annoying" cardio session - and it's all here - thanks!

Hey! I am doing well. I see YOU are doing great. Kick butt and don't take any prisoners in New Orleans!!

Great to hear! I will be in here more as time permits, but I'm glag to hear all is well.

I'm doing OK. Just got back from being a sick girl. But I'm feeling good now. Although I tweaked my wrist today doing DB laterals. Ugh! So mad at myself! I had some Rock Sauce in my workout bag so I applied some of that on the injured spot and re-wrapped my wrist wraps. Dun Dun Dun! What is next??? haha

I'm gonna just bring the best of me to NewOrleans. The judges may not like it, but I feel a lot more confident when I am harder and in shape. We'll see. I may have to conform just a little. Boo!

Anyways, have a great weekend!

so that pic is from about 9 weeks out? wow! have been reading through some logs, to get some inspiration before hitting another "annoying" cardio session - and it's all here - thanks!

My avatar pic was about 8 weeks out. I was sitting about 114-115 lbs. there. I'm 5'2". Stage weight is usually around 110-112 lbs.

I hear ya' on the cardio. It ain't as much fun to me as lifting iron. Glad my log could be of some assistance to your cardio motivation. Yeehaw!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Here are a few phone shots of my shoot last week. Quality and lighting isn't the best, but kind of shows a little bit of what my awesome photographer probably captured.

We also did a water scene in one of my outfits. I think Cam may have a better shot than what I have on my phone.

Attachments

• 522172_3444089933499_1008129616_33006643_115980617_n.jpg
    522172_3444089933499_1008129616_33006643_115980617_n.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 525663_3444103013826_1008129616_33006644_1012337595_n.jpg
    525663_3444103013826_1008129616_33006644_1012337595_n.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 25
Here are a few phone shots of my shoot last week. Quality and lighting isn't the best, but kind of shows a little bit of what my awesome photographer probably captured.

We also did a water scene in one of my outfits. I think Cam may have a better shot than what I have on my phone.

heels and twins....my favorite things! :clapping:

IML Gear Cream!

very sexy !!

Thurs. 5/3

So one of my pet peeves in the gym is when all the littler weights are all gone from the weight rack and there is noone to be seen around. Where did all the weights go to? Seriously, we have 2 sets and both sides those little weights were no where to be seen! I was heated! That combined with not setting my mind in the right place, makes for an injury. Argh! Just great! Hurt my left wrist doing 27.5 db laterals. I knew that was gonna be a stupid move. I had done a set of 17.5 for laterals and those db's were gone as quick as I set them down. The smallest db on the rack were the 27.5. I waited for a bit to see if anyone would appear with the smaller weights, but nothing. So I grabbed the 27.5 and proceeded to do my set. First rep, BAM, I felt my left wrist/the outside of it, tweak. I continued on with my set hoping it was nothing. 8 reps and I couldn't do anymore. I didn't have any rock tape on me, but I had some rock sauce in my backpack so I applied some of that.

This was my workout today-

Delts and Triceps:

Seated DB Presses:
25/15
30/15
40/12
45/10

DB Laterals:
17.5/15
27.5/8 DONE!

EZ Upright Rows:
Only bar: 12 X3

DB Front Raises: (20's suddenly appeared!)
17.5/12
20/12
20/12

H/S Pin Shoulder Press:
60/12
70/12
80/10
90/7

LF Tricep Extensions:
40/15
50/12
50/12
50/12

LF Dip Machine:
50/15
70/12
90/10

So my wrist felt a little better after applying the rock sauce. I went home and wrapped wrist with rock tape and hoping for the best the next couple of days.

Mon. 5/7

What a weekend! Friday night we went to the Nuggets/Lakers game. That was a ton of fun! Had dinner at Texas Roadhouse before the game.

Sat. we had our posing clinic from 4-6 pm. Then we went to Roadhouse again for dinner. Love spending time with my Team. Always fun times!

Sun. went to the field and did some track work. Hit CCF afterwards for my cheat meal. Yum! We all shared several appetizers then I shared a burger with my gf and then we all ordered cheesecake (5 different ones) and we all shared it. 6 of us. We also celebrated my sons 13th birthday. O.M.G. He is a teenager! Where did all these year go? Crazy!

I was also asked to guest pose at the Steel City Bodybuilding on June 30th here in Pueblo/Colorado. About 2 hours away. I have some great ideas for posing routine. I also asked several of my girls if they want to do a performance with me. So we're coming up with something really sexy! ~Lady Marmalade~ So excited!

Trained solo tonight. The gym I went to is the gym that doesn't have good leg equipment so I traded back for legs tonight. I will hit legs tomorrow.

Back/Biceps:

Pull-ups:
12/10/8= 30RP

Wide Grip Pulldowns:
80/15
110/12
120/10
140/8 (I can barely get the weight down myself. It weighs more than me. And after my set, I go flying up. lol)

Rack Deads:
135/15
185/15
225/15
315/5 drop set 225/15

H/S Low Row/1 Arm:
45/15
70/12
90/10

Cybex Double Axis Row:
90/12
110/10
120/10

DB Curls:
20/12
22.5/12
30/8

High Cable Curls/2 Arms:
25/15
35/10
40/8

Back Extension Machine:
105/20
120/20
135/15
150/15

*Oh and wrist is better! No pain! Thanks to RockTape!

Good to hear the wrist is healed. No injury is good, but wrist injuries suck!

Nice rack pulls!!

Some heavy rack deads there IG

I'm trying. I don't do them as often now. I'm not trying to get my back all big and muscular anymore. LOL It's not like I put on muscle easily, but just maintaining what I got basically. Sort of. This Physique division has gotten me all confused. I surely ain't gonna try and lose muscle because they are always changing their criteria. So just going with the flow for right now.

Thank you!

Good to hear the wrist is healed. No injury is good, but wrist injuries suck!

Nice rack pulls!!

HEY! I love your new avatar! You've been working hard! Looking good!

Yeah, so glad my wrist in healed. I swear I was about in tears when I injured it. All these thoughts went flashing through my head. I thought, oh great! I'm 7 weeks out from my show and now I'm doomed. That RockTape stuff is amazing. Love it!

Thanks. I was a little bummed about only getting 5 reps, but I quickly reminded myself that it ain't the end of the world. haha

Yay for fast healing wrists:). 7 weeks is a short amount of time but you look like you're rolling with the punches and getting it done!

Back