• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

in need of some help!!! high calorie QUICK AND EASY MEALS!!

thebutcher

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need some input on some quick and easy meals here fellas!! I recently started a new job where I work outside in 100 + degree heat somedays and sweat like a mofo! I eat every 2 to 2.5 no more than 3 hours apart. My snacks have included a SHIT TON of peanut butter and whole wheat bread. Although I eat sufficiently I'm tired of the same shit 5 days a week. Here's a sample meal plan I follow.. 5am protein shake and banana sometimes I add about 4 strswberries, 6:30 am 2 whole eggs 1 whole wheat roll and 2 slices of bacon sandwich style, 845 am or so about 3 tablespoons of peaunut butter 1 tablespoon jelly and two pieces of whole wheat bread, 10 30, piece of chicken breast, approx 5-6 oz. 12 10 pm, leaftovers or pre cooked lunch meals, this week is a hamburger approx 6- 8 oz on whole wheat roll, approx 2.5 cups veggies this week California style, 230 off work come home have a scoop of protein then I eat one to two more times... Anyways I need some quick meal ideas so I can break this monotony!!!

sassy69

BEEFCAKE
Registered Member
Reaction score
A couple easy things are:

Oats in your protein shake - let them soak in the water, or better, whole fat milk, and chug it.
If you have the time, protein pancakes travel well if you can keep them in a cooler, and easy to eat since it is sort of like finger food. You can google many recipes for this - basically eggs / egg whites, oatmeal & vanilla protein mix.
Protein pudding - protein mix + 1-2 tbls PB, mix in just enough water, cold coffee, or milk to make it into a mush / pudding. Again travels well, doesn't really need to be kept in a cooler if it is a limitation.
The standard - chicken, white rice, broccoli - prepare several of these meals / week, keep them in baggies frozen and defrost for your meal.
If you are stuck looking for food that can be eaten cold, chicken and salad. Cold sweet potatoes + some Splenda are not bad!