• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

is it ok to take clen when on adderall?

THE-BEAST

standing tall
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
my girl wants to take some clen but she is nervous of the effect it might have with her other med which is Adderall. will it be an issue at all?

Valkyrie

Registered Member
Reaction score
I dont really reommend clen to anyone. At best it buys you 200 calories a day plus turns you into a sweatball heinous mess.

ElitePeptides

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would definitely be careful running those two together. To be honest, I personally would do it, but I have a low tolerance for that stuff.

s2h

Elite Member
Reaction score
how much adderal is she on?..is it IR or XR?..i'm pretty open to trying things but thats a combo i most likely wouldnt try..

petey2005

Registered Member
Reaction score
There is very little risk with the right dose... Start hella low and titrate up. If she takes 30mg addy BID drop it down and add the clen. Addy + adipex even better

Tyler114

Reaction score
I am on 25 mg a day. I have some clen I was saving for next month. I'll let you know if you still want

Packman84

Reaction score
I?ve done it, I survived but I wouldn?t recommend it. If I remember correctly, I cut my Adderall use down to like just a morning dose. For me, Adderall at a reasonable dose can be great, but I can?t mix it with any other stimulants. Not even coffee, otherwise I?ll be shaking, sweating, even feel intense anxiety. It?s a feeling I hate and will lead to me taking more stuff to avoid that feeling (I.e. Xanax / benzos, clonidines/ blood pressure or beta blocker pills). Anyway, you definitely don?t want to mix in those things.
My personal advice: try to run the clen by itself. If she?s used to stimulants / amphetamines, she might be able to titrate up faster. That doesn?t mean skip the titration, she just might be able to move a little faster since she?ll be feeling very lethargic without the addies. In an ideal world, she could run clen for two weeks, go back to addies, and her tolerance would be low again and she could cut her dose back and still get the benefit. Of course the opposite is also possible. She dabbles and mixes them one day, likes it, can?t go back to just her meds. Just be careful, try to pay attention to her bp and resting heart rate, look at whether her hands are shaking and how badly, definitely don?t go above the suggested dose, and I personally would suggest not mixing them