• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is this true

soccerstar 67

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is it true if i want to put more muscle on i have to bulk up and git fat then after that do i just start eating better and work out the same amount like can you guys tell me what you do

------------------
a heathly body is a heathly mind

You will gain a little body fat when bulking but you don't have to be fat fat! Eat right just eat more and train hard. You will need the extra calories to build new muscle but you don't have to get really fat. Stay away from the carbs and get plenty of protein in in diet

------------------
If you build it they will come

Bulking doesn't mean, eating a bunch of crap to make you fat, you still need to eat clean with a high protein to fat and carbs ratio.

You'll also need to limit your cardio, its tough to build muscle and maintain a low body fat level.

i hate bulking

------------------
a heathly body is a heathly mind

Yeah when you are bulking you should gorge yourslef on everything you see. You should follows a high calorie diet thhat consisits of either 40-40-20 ratio of carbs to protein to fat, or 60-25-15 the same way. Granted you will gain some body fat if you do it right but not too much. Ive been bulckin for 3 months and my BF is about 12.5%. I hope this helps.

------------------
Got Muscle?
Train hard, play fast, go strong.

Back