• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

its a dead baby in my bag. WTF!

Ichigo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) ? Two teenage girls suspected of shoplifting were stopped as they were leaving the Victoria?s Secret store in Herald Square, and a security guard checking their bags found what appeared to be a dead baby, police said Thursday.
The girls, both 17, were stopped by a store security guard. It was then that one of the girls admitted she had ?a baby in the bag,? CBS 2 reported.
The guard called police. The girl later told police that she had given birth Wednesday and did not know what to do with the fetus, which had matured only five to six months, police said. The girl, who is from Brooklyn, was taken to Bellevue Hospital.

The teens have been identified as Tiana Rodriguez, of Crown Heights, Brooklyn, and Francis Estevez, of Glendale, Queens. Rodriguez was the one carrying the bag with the child inside, police said.
They have both been charged with petit larceny. More charges could follow.
The Medical Examiner?s Office was performing an autopsy on the baby, which was believed to be a boy, to determine whether the child was born dead or alive and the cause of death. The results of the autopsy are expected Friday.
Nearby residents told CBS 2′s Hazel Sanchez they were stunned by the news.
?It?s sad and it hurts because it?s still a life that was born, and now it?s gone,? said Esther Gross, of the Upper West Side.
Passersby on the busy corner asked others what the commotion was about, and some were shaken by the answer they received.
?Very devastating,? one woman told WCBS 880′s Alex Silverman. ?I?m a mother of a 5-year-old. I wanted to cry. It?s very sad.?
?There?s no reason, there?s no logical explanation to carry around a fetus,? another woman said.
Police were examining surveillance video from inside the store.

NYPD: Possible Fetus Found In Teen’s Bag Inside NYC Victoria’s Secret ? CBS New York

WTF is wrong people?!

5-6 months isn't viable without serious intensive care and even then a terribly small percentage
this is a lot more like a late term miscarriage

Im not sure charges are really warranted here

I'm sure everyone is thinking the thing, who's the lucky bastard that got out of paying child support

I'm sure everyone is thinking the thing, who's the lucky bastard that got out of paying child support

No way that girl knew who the father was. I agree with SheriV on this one. this isn't about neglect, unless the child was conclusively born alive, but one of a huge breakdown that the girl didn't know what to do or where to go. Seems counseling and education is in order.

New bath salt craze idea. When you are on bath salts just carry around a dead baby so you already have something to munch on when the urge strikes. No more looking for people's faces to bite off. Problem solved.

:nono:

nobabies_zpsc69f959b.png

Fuck this whole thread

Imagine this little bitches thought process. I just had a stillborn baby...lets put it in a sac and and go to victoria secret and steal some shit.
No remorse no medical attention no internal conflict. I just lost 15 pounds lets gets some new thongs.
What.the.fuck

Charge her with being a rotten human (no pun intented)

:coffee:

see i was ahead of the fashion craze on this one, ive been carrying around a dead baby in my purse for years

Fuck this whole thread

Imagine this little bitches thought process. I just had a stillborn baby...lets put it in a sac and and go to victoria secret and steal some shit.
No remorse no medical attention no internal conflict. I just lost 15 pounds lets gets some new thongs.
What.the.fuck

Charge her with being a rotten human (no pun intented)

I'd be more willing to bet she was trying to figure out how to dispose of the remains and rightfully chickened out at dumping them in a public trash can or found out the dumpsters at the mall had locks on them.

In some reports it mentions she has another living child so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she just panicked and had no idea what to do.
I have teenage girls, they're idiots (both very bright girls but not adults for sure). You give them too much credit for having a clue what to do in a stressful/unique situation.

IML Gear Cream!
I could have come up with so many great pranks with a dead fetus. What a shame.

so wrong

Damn, the hits at IM just keep coming!

Talk about kids having kids, and being so screwed up you can't even make rational decisions. I'm sorry, but if anyone needs a tubal ligation, it's this girl!

Or sew that shit up cause she shouldn't be having sex. She's not fit to be any ones mother. She should remain in Bellvue indefinately with that screwed up thought process.

I'd be more willing to bet she was trying to figure out how to dispose of the remains and rightfully chickened out at dumping them in a public trash can or found out the dumpsters at the mall had locks on them.

In some reports it mentions she has another living child so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she just panicked and had no idea what to do.
I have teenage girls, they're idiots (both very bright girls but not adults for sure). You give them too much credit for having a clue what to do in a stressful/unique situation.
you burry it in the garden, same place you dispose of fish heads and guts. Don't they teach you girls anything in home ec anymore

jesus christ..lol

They should have went to a toy store and put in a baby doll box. Imagine the counseling people would need after that.

IML Gear Cream!
have you seen all the videos on youtube of people showing the corpse of their dead baby? maybe she just wasn't ready to let go. many times the corpse has to be pried out of the mother's hands. def a mental health situation.

do you think baby coffins are half price ?

Back