• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Jay Cutler says he doesnt use anabolic steroids

raysd21

Banned Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't care about steroids. I just wanna know the secret of how he gets such a perfect color tan!

Best hair in BB ever!

Go Jay!

MI1972

Registered Member
Reaction score
I bet all the Chicago Bears are using, Jay included... oh, wrong guy?

Amozoc

Registered Member
Reaction score
That kind of people thinks we are an assholes and they are the chosen ones. LOL

Sent from my iPad using VPN Hot Spot Shield

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered Member
Reaction score
If I would not tell some one interviewing me that Im on sterons why would he?

There is absolutely no benefit to being open about that.... None.

powerlifter83

Registered Member
Reaction score
If I would not tell some one interviewing me that Im on sterons why would he?

There is absolutely no benefit to being open about that.... None.

Yes there is a benefit, we should be able to all talk openly about steroids so there is more public knowledge and awareness about the subject. Anyone who denies use is a coward who puts money ahead of their own integrity. Not to mention, anyone who wants to look like him or his competitors is seriously misguided about what is healthy and aesthetically appeasing. I bet being 275lbs of muscle is totally worth it when you are sweating walking to the fridge for your 7th meal of the day. Having to take 2 naps a day sounds like so much fun.

Big Puppy

Head Pooh Bear
Registered Member
Reaction score
^^ while your theory is fine and dandy, when the DEA is kicking your door down integrity plays second to the law. Go take your natty 155lbs and down a protein bar

ak1951

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would give rep points if I could, but yeah it looks like Jay more or less comes clean without really giving it all up. But hey honestly, I also would, and do, play TOTALLY DUMB.

Great vid. But what is with the "not healthy" bullshit all the time. And why do people cow down to this statement like we are unhealty? What exactly is it that 1. does make us uhhealty 2. what is it that they THINK makes us unhealty?

The normies will never get it but they continue to drool over BB's but love to put them down...jelousy is the only answer I can come up with. If it was easy everyone would BB...

Big Puppy

Head Pooh Bear
Registered Member
Reaction score
Bodybuilders are unhealthy (spoken by the fat dude in the jazzy)

Big Puppy

Head Pooh Bear
Registered Member
Reaction score
And you be leaving it?

To respond to your question i first had to realize that you meant "believe", not "be leave" as in going somewhere.

Of course i dont believe that. Youd be a moron to think that. I was responding to the dumb ass above me that thinks we should all post our pics, contact info, and cycles.