• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Little Wing Gets Serious

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Little Wing said:
okay. i'd have been better off sticking with the gym smell and all than converting to home workouts. i'm horrible at staying motivated. recently tho i have recommited and am doing better. a lot of bike riding and some cardio on a mini stair stepper i like but i need to utelize my weight bench a lot more and stick to it. it has an attatchment for leg work and a curling pad. so here is my equipment

barbell bar and dumbell bars w 110lbs of weider metal plates.

pilates resistance band.

my diet is really clean. chicken, brown rice, oatmeal, beans, veggies, fruit. lots of water n a multi vitamin.

i can feel my muscles taking form underneath the bodyfat but the bodyfat is not leaving soon enough to suit me. having a journal here motivated me before i quit the gym, and i'm moving to bangor sometime this spring where they have a gold's gym. in the meantime here i am again. :shrug:

don't get confused but the member formerly known as rockgazer69 is now Little Wing. :)

Last edited:

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
okay this little entry is for the muscle or fat which is bulkier doubting thomas. i lost some weight when i 1st started back with the clean diet and added exercise. mainly biking n stepping every day. then for the last two weeks i haven't lost anything even tho i feel my muscles getting harder. well yesterday i finally moved some furniture where i wanted it n started putting my room back together after repainting it (white btw)... i have a pegged shelf where i keep jeans hanging by the beltloops. most didn't fit me i'm talking a dozen pair at least i couldn't even get near zipped... last night all but the two smallest pair fit. comfortably fit. so cool and very motivating. go me. yep muscle weighs more but is more compact. :grin:

i decided to add a daily 45 minute walk to my routine till it gets too cold to keep it up. i'm either adding a treadmill or stationary bike to my set up before winter sets too hard. oh yea about a week ago i put the couch n entertainment stuff in my sons room, he's thrilled, and turned my livingroom into an exercise room. :p

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
last night my legs hurt was hard to get to sleep but this morning they feel fine my butt just has a little hey u worked out good yesterday feel not ache. i'll ride bike tonite i think it might be cuz i'm tall n have my seat raised on my bike but it uses totally different muscles to ride than stepping does. my bike i feel in the fronts of my thighs n inside my legs stepping hurt in back. n will walk too. also work on abs, arms n shoulders. i have lost more weight but didn't realize it not a lot but hadn't weighed myself for a week or so. right now tho wax on wax off painting sucks. :rolleyes:

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
holy bike ride batman. good one. there is a campground near here where there are rabbits running loose we went to see them. this morning i did more bench presses, butterflies n so on and some ab excercises and some stepping.

Seanp156

Lexen Xtreme
Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm confused...aren't you Rockgazer? Did you change your name or something?

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
Yes, but now she's...

muchy_wing.jpg

:D

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
Seanp156 said:
I'm confused...aren't you Rockgazer? Did you change your name or something?
yea. took the name of my favorite song. some day i'm going to be rich n buy all of Jimi's guitars. ;)

Little Wing is also the name of the sig i made Vanity. he has a guitar like the one i used for the wing. much nicer than monkeys artistic analogy. :rolleyes: :)

strega1250gb.gif

Last edited:

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
walked today n did some leg work. my abs have a nice burn from yesterday. diet still right on track n spent the morning reading in diet n nutrition n getting some ebooks on burning fat.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
that chicken wing needs buffalo sauce n a side of celery w blue cheese dressing.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
man that looks good. but i'll stick w mine 'till cheat day, i'm seeing some nice results.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
got up this morning and did a few minutes on the stepper n then carried my bike downstairs n went on a killer ride for almost an hour on an empty stomach. same thing tomorrow :)

Last edited:

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
Little Wing said:
man that looks good. but i'll stick w mine 'till cheat day, i'm seeing some nice results.
How soon will you post PICS, so we can all see your... "results"... - ;)

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
i bought a nice digital camera a canon a95, 5 megapixle but the idiot that put windows in this pc missed the twain driver install so i can't get it to work w the pc. then i bought a sandisk card reader and the friggin thing says no need to install the driver because windows xp comes with a twain driver. :pissed: it's very frustrating.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
did some bench presses n leg curls. a shorter easier bike ride in the pm. need to eat more. more times a day n add more protein. today after my bike ride about half cup oatmeal w some raisins, lunch 2 eggs, supper brown rice n hot sauce. lots of water.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
no apetite today at all so all i did was legs arms n abs, no cardio. did manage to eat some oatmeal n raisins.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
no i wouldn't do that. thinking about mothers losing children in new orleans, kids alone and afraid. very depressing. today tho i'm making up for it cantaloupe with fat free cottage cheese, burgers with sharp chedder and i'm going thru Shaes journal and trying the yoga poses she has in there, i hope other people do it's a great journal. :)

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
i want to lose some weight but i really want to gain muscle and you can't be a member here all this time, even a wingnut one like me, and not have learned the importance of a proper diet in achieving your goals. i wonder sometimes about some of the fat burners n products like that but i really would rather do things sensibly with a clean diet of good foods and lots of exercise.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
just did grocery shopping. salmon, tilapia, tuna, chicken, eggs, black beans, brown rice, sweet potatoes, old fashioned oats, yogurt, apples, carrots, oranges, lean pork, fat free cottage cheese, lowfat yogurt, olive oil... enough healthy food to last 4 or 5 weeks. no salt, sugar, flour, butter.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
The Monkey Man said:
But where are my hot new pics? - :bounce:
i found out i can take my flash memory card into rite-aid n get a photo cd made so the 19th when i go to my drs appt i'm having pics made for Vanity. one or two might find their way into my journal to track progress. warning tho, i have some work to do to be as tuned up as Vanity's sig. :rolleyes:

The Monkey Man

Magical Apelikemenace
Elite Member
Reaction score
Little Wing said:
i found out i can take my flash memory card into rite-aid n get a photo cd made so the 19th when i go to my drs appt i'm having pics made for Vanity. one or two might find their way into my journal to track progress. warning tho, i have some work to do to be as tuned up as Vanity's sig. :rolleyes:
Well, once you post those, then you will have to make progress - ;)