• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Lost gains after cycle

SUPERFLY1234

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just recently went on a 8 weeks cycle of:
100mg test prop ed
100mg tren A ed
150mg masteron eod
25mg aromasin ed
250ius every 4 days
I was just trying lean down. Anyway I normally I do not weight myself, but this time I did. At the end cycle I weigh 224, now iam on my pct, I have lost 13lbs. so do you guys have any idea what happened? I did reach my body fat percentage. But if I was trying to gain, is tren,test p, and masteron a bad combo?

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
8 week's is kind of short for a cycle bro.Should of pushed it to atleast 10-12

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
your pct kind of sucked 2 should of added some clomid.

SUPERFLY1234

Registered Member
Reaction score
8 week's is kind of short for a cycle bro.Should of pushed it to atleast 10-12

man thought i was pushing it with 8 weeks of tren, you saying 10-12 weeks??? i think i like to keep my liver! have you done 10-12 weeks of tren?

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
WOW! 10-12 weeks of Trenbolone Acetate ? That is risky, I heard that you should not run it longer 6 weeks.

should of of ran the tren 6 weeks on the 4th week of cycle so you would of stop tren on week 10 and continue to run test 2 week's past the tren to avoid tren dick.

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
i did not least my pct, if you have to know my pct is: novla, hcg, aromasin, and some left over femara from my gyno issue during the end of my cycle.

Ok I see maybe your pct underdosed idk bro

slimshady95

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just recently went on a 8 weeks cycle of:
100mg test prop ed
100mg tren A ed
150mg masteron eod
25mg aromasin ed
250ius every 4 days
I was just trying lean down. Anyway I normally I do not weight myself, but this time I did. At the end cycle I weigh 224, now iam on my pct, I have lost 13lbs. so do you guys have any idea what happened? I did reach my body fat percentage. But if I was trying to gain, is tren,test p, and masteron a bad combo?
Ummm,is Tren,Test P,and Masteron a bad combo? I think u should of asked that before u did it bro. Too late now but u will know for next time, Someone will let u know and give u the answere u need.Happy gaining,and good luck.

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
Ummm,is Tren,Test P,and Masteron a bad combo? I think u should of asked that before u did it bro. Too late now but u will know for next time, Someone will let u know and give u the answere u need.Happy gaining,and good luck.

agreed to late to cry over it.Next time ask b4 hand

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score
man thought i was pushing it with 8 weeks of tren, you saying 10-12 weeks??? i think i like to keep my liver! have you done 10-12 weeks of tren?
tren DOAS NOT EFFECT LIVER!!
you obviosly dont know what your doing man.
I SEE NO pct (HCG IS NOT PCT) in your cycle above and you think tren is liver toxic?

you should do more research before you use these thngs.

blergs.

Registered Member
Reaction score
i did not least my pct, if you have to know my pct is: novla, hcg, aromasin, and some left over femara from my gyno issue during the end of my cycle.
the only thing in there thats "pct" is nolva.
you need to not be using steroids man.

WFC2010

Elite Member
Reaction score
look like your gains are most only water gains!

Mr.BTB

Registered Member
Reaction score
ok so you weighed yourself bro.

did you do fat % too? you may of lost a good amount of fat, and gained some muscle.

You might wanna think bout that too. look at before and after pics, or throw some up on here and block your face out.

SUPERFLY1234

Registered Member
Reaction score
the only thing in there thats "pct" is nolva.
you need to not be using steroids man.

so what is your suggestion then? and the dosage? iam not an expert on gear, but most of the time i think i got it down. most guys just experiment on certain combos of different gear.

SUPERFLY1234

Registered Member
Reaction score
ok so you weighed yourself bro.

did you do fat % too? you may of lost a good amount of fat, and gained some muscle.

You might wanna think bout that too. look at before and after pics, or throw some up on here and block your face out.

great idea, next time i will take before and after shot of myself. before i started i was a 9% and went down to 6-7%.

BigBoiH

Board Rep
Reaction score
Bro, to be honest with that low of body fat 1-3% loss is an awesome cutting cycle. Your pct did look a little rough, but be proud of your accomplishment and think of this as a learning experience.

Del1964

Registered Member
Reaction score
look like your gains are most only water gains!
Agree...alot of water gain. Also think the cycle was too short and Tren towards the end would've been better for 4 weeks. IMO

slimshady95

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so what is your suggestion then? and the dosage? iam not an expert on gear, but most of the time i think i got it down. most guys just experiment on certain combos of different gear.

Hey bro,when u think most of the time u have it down is when people get hurt,especially a post like yours.Don't take this the wrong way I have seen people get hurt then they say I thought I had every thing right. And to the guys who experiment with different gear are the guys who have a few cycles under their belt,or are like u and don't know much. Bro all I'm saying is test alone is good for ur first cycle,and two do a shit load of research before pinning,not a few weeks I mean months of reading and research,get everything in check with ur diet do more research,and then start asking about supplements. Good luck to u and be safe..

ScorpionKing

casting pearls!
Registered Member
Reaction score
water,water,water, 8 weeks was not enough time to really build any big gains from the cycle you were running. At 8 weeks you were just starting to get warmed up and start popping some gains. I sure you retained some muscle gains. Try going 12 to 16 weeks next time. You will not regret running that long. Your gains will be over the top.

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered Member
Reaction score
should of of ran the tren 6 weeks on the 4th week of cycle so you would of stop tren on week 10 and continue to run test 2 week's past the tren to avoid tren dick.
Did run a cycle with 12 wks on tren ace at 500mg ew(100mg eod) with no sides,just be sure to have some caber or dostinex in case you got sides...I think the bad rep of tren is overrated,just begin with minimum dose and adust with time!

unclem

Registered Member
Reaction score
i liked his cycle. the tren will fuck up your kidneys first , then your liver. but yeah i liked your cycle the way it was. i use arimidex if i get a bloated stomach but aromasin is good to i hear. great bf%.

MDR

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hard to know what happened without a few more details. I think hanging onto gains when you go off is in large part about diet and how you train.

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hard to know what happened without a few more details. I think hanging onto gains when you go off is in large part about diet and how you train.

Agreed. After I come off my cycle I train high weight, low reps.
Always run CLOMID. Nolva has never allowed me to keep a large amount of my gains.

HCG is never run during PCT, only during cycle.

You want to eat your diet in a pro-nitrogen balance. Also, cut down on the cardio during PCT.

JMO. Anyone else can share theirs as well.