This is one of those recipes where I just have to say TRUST ME! These pancakes taste better than they look! Here???s another fantastic, easy and quick low carb pancake recipe incorporating cottage cheese and some spinach which I promise you can???t taste! This healthy breakfast option is the perfect start to the day and yields 3-4 generous sized pancakes. I prefer butter over syrup so I topped mine with Olivio butter but sugar-free syrup would be a great topping as well!
1/2 Cup of Cottage Cheese
2 tsp Benefiber
1/2 Cup Eggwhites
1 Cup Spinach
1 Scoop Elite Whey Vanilla
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend
2. Pour about 1/3 ??? 1/4 of the batter in a greased skillet
3. Wait until pancake begins to bubble???
4. Then flip and cook the other side
5. Place on a plate and serve with your favorite low carb toppings!
For more daily and personally made low carb and keto recipes check out www.sinorslim.com