• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

M-Sten (whoah)

njc

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I never dreamed this stuff could be this effective. Some of you may think that I am bullshitting when I say this, but I have not reason to lie, I have gotten stronger from this stuff than I did on my Tren Cycle. I am not kidding guys. I've been on for 6 weeks and know Im not supposed to go much longer, but the gains just keep coming. What is the maximum length of time you guys would drag this out for? It's hard just to call it quits right now when the gains are still coming so rapidly. I am using the liver support, not drinking alcohol AT ALL, using milk thistle, SAMe, NAC, and am eating a super clean diet. Do you guys think I'd be okay running his out a few weeks longer? I wouldn't be doing any cycling for a few years after this. Seriously, I wouldn't be. I cycle usually once every 3 years or so. Thanks for the replies fellahs.

maniac0614

Registered Member
Reaction score
M-sten is a great product. To me its like superdrol with out the side effects. Have you got blood work to see where you are at? Also what else are you running m-sten with?

Eiserner Hahn

Registered Member
Reaction score
m-sten was great for me, i combined it with halo-extreme from ironmaglabs

njc

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im running it solo but with all of my liver support etc

njc

Registered Member
Reaction score
2 caps daily.

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
I took I for two weeks but had to come to a hault my mother passed and couldn't continue. I still have enough for a 6 week run

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
M-STEN is straight up off the tracks clean and strong. I would NOT exceed 6 weeks on it brother.