• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M-Sten (whoah)

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I never dreamed this stuff could be this effective. Some of you may think that I am bullshitting when I say this, but I have not reason to lie, I have gotten stronger from this stuff than I did on my Tren Cycle. I am not kidding guys. I've been on for 6 weeks and know Im not supposed to go much longer, but the gains just keep coming. What is the maximum length of time you guys would drag this out for? It's hard just to call it quits right now when the gains are still coming so rapidly. I am using the liver support, not drinking alcohol AT ALL, using milk thistle, SAMe, NAC, and am eating a super clean diet. Do you guys think I'd be okay running his out a few weeks longer? I wouldn't be doing any cycling for a few years after this. Seriously, I wouldn't be. I cycle usually once every 3 years or so. Thanks for the replies fellahs.

M-sten is a great product. To me its like superdrol with out the side effects. Have you got blood work to see where you are at? Also what else are you running m-sten with?

Im running it solo but with all of my liver support etc

How much are you taking?..getting some labs would be helpful...

I took I for two weeks but had to come to a hault my mother passed and couldn't continue. I still have enough for a 6 week run

M-STEN is straight up off the tracks clean and strong. I would NOT exceed 6 weeks on it brother.

Back