• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Mega-Dosing MK-677

luncbeast

Reaction score
Anyplace else I can see this video? Looks like YouTube took it down along with most of your others...

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
oh well this was over 2.5 years ago, I guess the video was removed, what is your question?

luncbeast

Reaction score
Nothing specific. I generally watch/read everything I can on PEDs and I didn't recognize that title, so figured it was one I hadn't seen yet. Looks like you had put up a lot info at one point - sorry I missed it.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing specific. I generally watch/read everything I can on PEDs and I didn't recognize that title, so figured it was one I hadn't seen yet. Looks like you had put up a lot info at one point - sorry I missed it.

This is one of my companies and it’s a topical MK-677 with a couple other compounds, check it out: HUMANOGEN – Muscle Gelz

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

This is one of my companies and it’s a topical MK-677 with GABA, check it out: HUMANOGEN – Muscle Gelz